Insphere Insurance Solutions

Insphere Insurance Solutions Employer Reviews

High pay/Low CRM
Licensed Insurance Agent/Broker (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 4, 2014
The company pushed more for sales rather than customer relationship management. Personally I strive to please my customers and continue the relationship after the sale.
a straight commision job. They hire herds of people and hope they sell something.
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 29, 2014
Pros: offer platform to sell good products but takes over ride of service.
Cons: no benefits can do the same job without insphere's over rides.
it a job a lot of people pass through on the way to other agencies. The invest nothing in their sales people and don't become concerned as people leave.

You can get appointed by the various life and health insurance companies and sell without paying Insphere over rides - which is what a lot of people end up doing.
people were easy to get along with and friendly
Insurance consultant (Former Employee), Tampa, FlApril 28, 2014
Pros: learning the needs of the community
Cons: cold calling people with no interest in the products offered
I learned a great deal about the insurance industry through Insphere. The most difficult part about this job was having to make cold calls daily in order to generate prospects. I found that most people do not understand the process of obtaining insurance and are unwilling to accept counsel when the have not sought it out for themselves. I do however, – more... enjoy interacting with people. My most valuable asset is that I am very personable – less
Culture of dishonesty and demeaning unless you play ball with them.
Licensed Insurance Producer (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSApril 16, 2014
Pros: you can make money if you are good at being dishonest and a slick talker.
Cons: look below:
This place is a very demeaning place to work and to top it off, you don't get paid well for it.

If you need a real income, don't bother working here. If it's a second or unnecessary income, then by all means what do you have to lose except time and perhaps a little self-respect. Only take this job as a plan C unless you are VERY slick and aren't too – more... worried about integrity.

* They call it self-employed, but then they make you report to them. What they means is you are a 1099 employee whom they don't want to pay benefits on.

* Given the hard sell coming in about how much money you can make. Theoretically, you can make it, but practically speaking it is not doable.

* Compelled to pressure people to buy a product they don't want and chances are they won't use. Have us push "in-house" products and then have us tell clients what great products they are. Good luck to clients actually getting paid on a claim on the in-house products.

* You are paid better on in-house products and looked down upon if you percent of in-house product sales is too low. It doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense to the client's needs. In other words, pressure to sell "in-house" even if it doesn't meet the client's needs and punishment if you don't.

* You are provided with nothing except a little test material and a couple hundred dollars in leads and brochures. You provide: phone, laptop, cost of taking insurance exam, etc. In short, they are very lenient in hiring as they assume little risk. You assume the risk/cost/etc. and they are the ones to benefit.

* You don't get paid when you make a sale, you get paid when the outside insurance companies pay Insphere. Once again, they assume no risk, but are happy to skim off the top when the insurance companies pay.

* The system is "God". In other words, failure is always the agent's fault.

* They use the "shame" system. Meaning, weekly call-in to go over your numbers with everyone in the agency. And big boss comments after you give your numbers.

* The "back-end" account is used a pressure tool to keep you there. In other words, they "advance" you and it is designed to take you forever to get caught up.

----
If you are willing to sell something you don't necessarily believe in. If you have thick skin and don't mind taking the blame when people understandably are hesitant to by a product that isn't necessarily in their best interest. If you are assume almost all of the risk while those above you get rewarded. If you are willing to constantly harass people and willing to pressure your family and friends to buy. If you are willing to listen to a pompous management blame you when the market is down and never look in the mirror. If you are willing to bend the truth a little to make a sale. If you are willing to have to go far away to make a sale, then this is the company for you. If you think of clients as 'your people', then look elsewhere. – less
Insphere
Telecommute as an employment recruiter (Former Employee), Encino, CAApril 1, 2014
Very pleasant place to work. Friendly staff, helpful. I learned how to deal with people in a friendly manner.
There was really no hard part to the job as I enjoyed it very much.
Management/Support
Producer of Sales/Marketing (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 17, 2014
Pros: challenging
Cons: longer periods of time on the job in order to meet my goals
Daily achievement of time and standard goals and objectives. Co-workers were competitive and well organized.

Overall rating is outstanding.
Provide excellent training and support
Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Bloomington, ILFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: great training
Cons: low comissions
Great first job for insurance agents. Very hard to understand the pay plan. Offer a lot of travel perks and prizes in lieu of higher bonus structure
Supportive and fun work environment
Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 18, 2014
I learned sales strategies, presentations, and various insurance products such as: life, health, Medicare, supplemental, and disability.
A typical day of work would include setting appointments with prospective clients either by leads generated by Insphere, walk and talks, referrals, or cold calls. I would then run appointments that were set previously. – more... Hardest part of the job is setting those appointments and getting in front of people. The most enjoyable part of the job is the sales presentation and getting to meet and interact with all different types of people. – less
Experienced Recruiter/Sales Administrator
Recruiter/Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Hampstead, NHJanuary 16, 2014
As a Recruiter for Insphere Insurance Solutions I had the priviledge of seeking dedicated individuals who wanted to achieve professional success and make a difference in their community. In return, we offered a career that was both exciting and richly rewarding.
On going training and fast paced enviroment
Agent/Broker (Current Employee), Irving, TXNovember 18, 2013
I enjoy the company as well as the people whom I have the pleasure of working with, simply because everyone is positive and eager to help one another.
Self-Employment
Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Metairie, LANovember 15, 2013
Although I am contracted with a company, I am technically self-employed selling insurance in my current geographic area. It has been tough to say the least, I have nothing negative to say about the company that I am contracted with but I am used to more of a corporate structure but I do like the flexibility of working from home and basically being self-employed. – more... It allows me to spend more time with my family. I am just used to a steady paycheck coming in and this job is strictly commission based so if you don't sell you don't get paid and that has been a huge culture shock for me. – less
Fun, but not profitable
Agent (Former Employee), Metairie, LANovember 8, 2013
Pros: very helpful management, good company support
Cons: unrealistic client prospects, travel expenses
While there is opportunity for high commissions, a great deal of travel is required to make decent money. Leads are far from good even though you have to pay for them and are overwhelmingly people who were not as interested in buying insurance as just surfing the internet. Overall not worth the trouble unless you are willing to spend money and talk – more... on the phone for 30+ hours per week – less
a ripoff company
agent (Former Employee), oakbrook terraceOctober 29, 2013
want you to pay for leads that went nowhere, no training for new agents,, no help from managers
NO ONE STAYS!!!
Sales. (Former Employee), North CarolinaOctober 21, 2013
Pros: good lunch
Cons: poor training.
People come and go so fast. Go back after 3 months - No one but the supervisors are the same!! Worse than a Used car lot. They can't keep the doors oiled well enough. Good for someone with heavy political connections. Sell your family+ friends and your gone. Tough sell. One step away from a pyramid scheme.
Very good learning envorinment
Health Producer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 1, 2013
•Appointed with United Health and Chesapeake Life Insurance
•Known for being trusted by my clients for protecting their personal information
•On average, I make 200 cold calls per day from either phone book or referrals from clients and built clientele by going door to door introducing myself and the company.
•I’ve grown my business by visiting and – more... marketing to different communities, businesses and by joining network groups that would help obtain new potential leads
•Processes and scores assessment questionnaires initially and on a follow-up basis as specified by the underwriting program. Enters client data and related information into the child, parent, and living environment assessment database.
•Administers assessment data collection instruments such as Living Environment, Family Environment Scale, Index of Marital Satisfaction, and others as required to individuals referred for health insurance. – less
Very flexible work place
Territory Recruiter (Current Employee), Des Plaines, ILAugust 2, 2013
Pros: wellness benefits very inclusive
Cons: low base pay, but commission good
Very independent workers requiring little management will flourish in this environment. Great ideas with supporting data is taken into account. Hard work rewarded and appreciated.
I love the work and interacting with people both collaeges and clients
Health and Life Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Murrietta CA & Seattle WAJuly 30, 2013
Pros: lots of regular training
Cons: fluctuating income
This is a commission only position. At present I ready need a steady known income to supplement since I have just gone through a divorce.
Great Place to work
Independent Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Irving TXJuly 21, 2013
Lots of training provided, Great fun environment.

Good sales leaders and training.
Represent all major health providers so complete sales options in health life and supplement insurance.
Insurance Broker
Insurance Broker (Current Employee), Brentwood TNJune 10, 2013
Pros: your own boss, you work on your schedule
Cons: hard to start up and even harder to make consistant income
The sales leaders are very up beat and positive. The position starts off with a lot of energy but you soon realize how hard it is to create consistent income. It would have been a wonderful job if I had had cushion money to start off with and networks already in place. But, if you're just starting out don't expect to make too much money or have all – more... your bills paid. – less
Benefits Consultant (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILMay 31, 2013
Commission based position. Great hours, as you are able to make your own.

1 2 3