Inspira Health Network

Inspira Health Network Employer Reviews

Poor management
Senior Level Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Bridgeton, NJAugust 22, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: poor management
Typing, great co-workers, hardest part of job was meeting the demands. Enjoyable part was being a part of teamwork on behalf of co-workers.
productive and a fun work place
Hospitality Associate (Current Employee), Vineland, NJJuly 24, 2014
great place to work, coworker are helpful with everything. always trying to stay busy. the days goes by fast
Horrible!!
Tech (Current Employee), VinelandJune 12, 2014
If you wanna work for a company that doesn't have job security or have management that constantly gossips about people behind their backs, plays favorites and runs everything poorly then this is the place for you. And it's every department!!!! It's sad. I don't think anyone is happy to work here! Oh and the ER wait is 8 hours almost always!
productive fun place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Woodbury, NJMay 28, 2014
loved working for inspira. great staff and supervisors. very helpful and accommodating to my schedule while I was n nursing school
Worst Experience
Secretary (Former Employee), Vineland, NJApril 8, 2014
Cons: more then i can express
This by far has been the worst company I have worked for. Management is absolutely horrible, extremely unprofessional and play favoritism. The work expectation is unrealistic. No room for advancement. Never would recommend to no one!
Professional an dbusy
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee), Vineland, NJMarch 21, 2014
Instrument identification
Proper cleaning techniques for different manufactures
Manual cleaning instruments prior to sterilization
Cleans and sterilizes medical instruments
Examine equipment for defects and report problems to staff
Ensuring supplies are within their expiration date
Magnet Status
Same Day Surgery Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Vineland,njFebruary 4, 2014
Good pay rate for RN's. Encouraged education. Management hired from within.
Interesting job, always something new to learn, innovative culture.
Medical Records Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Vineland, NJJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: nice, comfortable office with good benefits.
Cons: sometime's stress of reaching quota.
My day began upon entering the office and turning on the computer. Medical transcription is a production-based job with a quota. But each report is like a story and keeps one interested. My coworkers were always very helpful with any questions or difficult doctor's dictation. My management team was very encouraging and offered help whenever requested. – more... I enjoy being a transcriptionist because I am able to contribute to the health of a patient by transcribing accurately and timely. – less
Paramedic (Current Employee), Woodbury, NJDecember 27, 2013
Really nice place to work. They let you self supervise and work independently.
Productive and Educational workplace with friendly employees
Surgical Technician/Externship (Former Employee), Elmer, NJDecember 19, 2013
Pros: valuable experience in a variety of cases
Cons: no employment opportunities were currently available
A typical day would involve working closely with the preceptor I was assigned to. I would scrub in on the scheduled cases and function as 1st Scrub, 2nd Scrub, First Assist, or Circulator.

I learned about all aspects of the surgical experience from set up to patient positioning, to gowning and gloving surgeons and their assistants and performing surgeries – more... that went well and those that developed complications and required the ability to think critically in a crisis.

Management was very friendly and open to the teaching experience. The hardest part of the job was finding the right formula for proper shoes and support for standing all day but I was able to find the perfect combination.

The most enjoyable and rewarding part of my job is knowing that I was an important part of a team that helped a patient through a difficult situation that required surgery to fix a problem or illness. – less
Poor management but great co-workers
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Vineland, NJDecember 10, 2013
Pros: electronic emr
Cons: short or non-existent breaks and poor management
Day begins at 0635-0645 for a 12 hour shift. Typically have 4-5 patients on a step-down tele monitored floor. Great co-workers but management is not involved unless their is a significant event i.e. a code.
Not a good work enviroment
Sterile Processing Manager (Former Employee), Woodbury, NJDecember 9, 2013
Cons: management interity negative
This hospital was not a positive work experience. There are many employees who did not stay because of the caustic, bullying nature of the work environment..
I enjoy my job as evidence by length of stay
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Bridgeton, NJSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: i enjoy how the company encourages education and has a wonderful tuition reimbursement program
Cons: the con has nothing directly related to the company but to the economy instead
I have been with Inspira Health Network (formerly South Jersey Hospital system) in the capcity of 5 years between being a secretary, CHHA, a nursing student and now functioning as an RN.
Ok place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Woodbury, NJAugust 1, 2013
Pros: my co-workers
Cons: need more staff on 7pm-7am shift.
The hardest part of the job is the physical demands of being a CNA. My co-workers were great! Best part of my jobs was being complimented by some of the patients who really appreciated my service.

About Inspira Health Network

Inspira Health Network is a charitable nonprofit health care organization formed in November 2012 by the merger of South Jersey – Read more