Inspira Health Network Employee Reviews

Registered Nurse-Emergency room (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, NJSeptember 13, 2017
Great place to work with friendly staff! Management is supportive as well as adequate ancillary staff! Senior leadership
Listens to your comments and works hard to accommodate what they can!
A good place to work
Liason (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJAugust 17, 2017
I have learned and grown so much working with Inspira. It's challenging at times but it's well worth the experience. Inspira provides growth and gives you options if you would like to post within the company.
Unknown
Technician (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJAugust 14, 2017
Inspira is a small community hospital system located in Vineland and Woodbury New Jersey. Most of the staff are local and have been employed at the facility for awhile
Inspira Health Network
Corporate Compliance Project Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mullica Hill, NJAugust 9, 2017
Inspira Health Network is a constantly growing and exciting health care network in Southern New Jersey. It is a wonderful place to work and provides its patients with the highest quality care.
Currently Working for this Company
Medical Staff Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJAugust 7, 2017
I enjoy working for this company. My co-workers are definite team players and assistance is always available. The company promotes a great learning environment and is always encouraging in self learning. Being a part of this staff is well worth it.
Engagin department that cares about the community
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJJuly 31, 2017
Inspira Health Network is working diligently to change the organizational structure. The organization offers training to employees and managers on how to become more effective and engaging leaders. Inspira encourages all levels of management and employees to embrace the-"no power distance" concept. I am not sure everyone is on-board, specifically senior management and physicians. However, the organization's goal is to become a friendlier and more people oriented company.
Pros
organizational culture, paid time-off
Cons
No sick days, holidays included in paid time off, expensive medical insurance
Night Shift
Registered Nurse (RN-BSN) (Current Employee) –  Elmer, NJJuly 29, 2017
I have learned all the nursing skills I need to know on the night shift at Inspira. The nighshift team have been absolutely helpful in learning. We are surely a teaching facility. The negative of night shift at Inspira is that 50% of the time I work we are understaffed.
Pros
Great benefits, Job Security, Good Pay
Cons
Understaffed
nice staff, hard hours, poor management
Patient registar (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJJuly 21, 2017
Nice staff however, training was not structured. Management is not worker friendly. Schedules are poorly done. Management talks about other employees to employees. Many shifts you work short staffed. Favoritism is huge
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
poor management
inspira
Laundry Aide (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, NJJuly 20, 2017
i believe that inspira was a good place to work. the only problem i had was it was hard for me to work around my children's school schedule. so I had to resign
Productive and supportive
Volunteer/ PCT (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJJuly 13, 2017
I like the experience because its so hands on and require ability to move fast and stay focus. Inspira Is the best place to grow and improve your skill because the personal, the staff and the management team they support you they listen to you and assist you thru the all training session.
Its a great place to work at !!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJJuly 5, 2017
I enjoy working for inspira. Great benefits and personalitys, great opportunities to move forward with your health career. the hardest part about my job is staying up all night besides that I love what I do to help and serve others!!
Pros
great place
Cons
need more aides
Excellent Teamwork
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJJune 29, 2017
Staff and management work together to provide quality healthcare to community, great learning environment, supportive management, health and wellness benefits, supportive of educational endevours
I enjoyed my time there
Transporter (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJJune 26, 2017
I enjoyed working with my friends I met along my travels at the hospital. We built a great repor as coworker, friends and family. It was a great experience to be a part of the team
Great Place to Work
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NJJune 7, 2017
After clocking in we prepped food to start the dinner line. Once the line started, tray passers would get snacks and last minute things to go on the food carts. When carts are ready, they are taken up to patients. After dinner is done, the food trays are collected and clean up begins.
I learned how to interact with people better and gain more patients.
Pros
Free Lunch
Great
Cook (Current Employee) –  Elmer, NJMay 31, 2017
I love my job at Inspira. It is a great place to work and I look forward to go in everyday. My coworkers are great and supportive. I would recommended anyone to work here.
management is unprofessional!!
Nursing Unit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NJMay 10, 2017
Micro managers making decisions they are not qualified to make, because they were unable to hire qualified management. Leading to decisions being made on a personal level as apposed to professional standards. This created an uncomfortable work environment and the loss of multiple excellent employees.
Pros
great employees
Cons
incompetent management
Great place to work. Employees are friendly and willing to help one another and provide great care to patients
Temp Administrator (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, NJMay 3, 2017
I enjoy working for this company. Flexible hours, everyone pitches in to assist when in need. Inspira strives for the best care and service for patients.
Registrar (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJFebruary 9, 2017
I learned so much about Health care and treating patients.
A typical day at work consisted of maintaining important information about the patients. Mostly getting the correct address, phone number, and insurance. It helps the hospital a lot.
The workplace culture goes beyond. We have so many cultures come into our Hospital for care and luckily for them we have people here that are able to understand and communicate with them.
The hardest part of this job would have to see the patients in such critical care. But at the end of the day you know the nurses and doctors are doing the best to treat them the best way possible.
Not what they promise
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  vinelFebruary 1, 2017
3 stars not what they promised... good company to work but only for hospital employees; i worked for the medical group and did not like it at all; they don't treat people as they deserve
Family oriented hospital. Excellent co-workers and supervisors
RN/CEN (Current Employee) –  ELMER/VINELAND NJFebruary 1, 2017
Excellent work environment. Provides room for growth and education. Worked for inspira for 18 years and will try to maintain a per diem position. Need to move my career closer to home due to personal reasons
Pros
Co-workers team approach

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inspira Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8