Inspira Health Network

Inspira Health Network Employee Reviews

phlebotomist
Phlebotomist/Lead Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Vineland, NJApril 13, 2015
Pros: Great team work, excellent benefits
Cons: no ideal days off
Began my phlebotomy career with Inspira Network back in 2003. Since then I have been able to master my phlebotomy skills, helping in providing excellent care for patients. Able to accurately and precisely collect timed specimens in a timely manner. I am often called on for hard sticks and help with pediatric or geriatric patients. I take pride in the role I play in the patients care and recovery. Over the years, I have built strong relationships with Dr and nurses alike, as I became a secure and reliable lab professional for them to rely on. I will continue to apply for a position that enables me to show my skills and help provide excellent lab results for patients within my reach.
Poor Management, Lack of staff, poor pay, no respect for staff
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Vineland, NJMarch 5, 2015
Pros: health benefits & yearly bonus
Cons: 1/2hr non-payed lunch, no breaks, understaffed
VERY VERY POOR MANAGEMENT!!! UNDER STAFFED & They refuse to hire help. Lack of training. Under payed. Hire you for one job and use another title to trick you into doing other additional work and on your review never mention all of the work you do and you're not compensated nor recognized for it. No matter how hard you try to make suggestions to improve your department management doesn't respect nor listen just dictate their suggestions which NEVER WORK and the department continue to stay in chaos. When staff resigns they never replace anyone only add onto another persons overloaded workload. When you mention your concerns management will "politely" tell you they're other options as if you're unhappy you can find another job. I would NEVER recommend Inspira to anyone (at least the dept. I worked for).
Nice place to work
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Vineland New JerseyFebruary 12, 2015
Enjoyable aspect of the job is meeting new people and trying to make a difference each day. Each person that works there truly tries to offer support and care to each patient as well as the supervisors and managers.
Environmental Service Aide (Current Employee), woodbury njFebruary 2, 2015
Daily cleaning of patient rooms and patient areas.. i have learned to be emphatic with patients. the hardest part of the job is being able to keep up with the ever changing protocols. the most enjoyable part of the job is always being able to meet new people.
Company shows discrimination
MA (Former Employee), NJJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: overtime usually available
Cons: no lunches!
Offices are understaffed. Training is incomplete and managers are non existant. New employees are discriminated against by old office staff. Not a nice place to work!
Good Place To Work
Systems Analysts Intern (Former Employee), Bridgeton, NJJanuary 12, 2015
The atmosphere was fun and friendly environment to work in.
Love the people I work with!
Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee), Vineland, NJDecember 18, 2014
Pros: work perdiem for this institution
Upon starting work with Inspira the staff at both units put me at ease and made me feel comfortable in the work enviroment. I am able to do my job and know that the staff is competent and always hold the highest standards of care forr all the patients. Management appreciates the perdiem staff. I enjoy meeting new patients and helping them to recieve the best treatments and care they can recieve.
Friendly, place to work, but needs to replace old vision to a new vision.
Service employee (Current Employee), NJSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: friendly work environment.
Cons: mgmt needs overhauling, management needs to match the corporate culture goals, and to strive to improve their departments, too many are accepting old ways and gliding to retirement.
I enjoy working at Inspira, helping others has always been my number one priority. But Inspira needs to check on the type of supervisors they have running their departments and their management style and improvement measures. There needs to be major improvements made in ER departments which involve especially wait times. Their wait time and service quality is bringing their reputation to an all time low. Inspira Urgent care is greatly needed in Vineland because people need to have a place to go for non life threatening care that will not turn them away because they don't have insurance. Our ER's are getting way too overloaded for the dedicated ER personnel to handle. Management needs to wake up and address this just like NJ Motor Vehicle office revamped their office. What a difference!

Also, in other departments personnel are not completing their responsibilities before leaving for the day, which puts their job duties on others to finish up.

Some managers say they want new ideas to handle tasks, but are quick to talk down to you if you mention changing ways to ease the process. Same managers do not ever give a positive remark on the employee's performance, they only find fault if you handle a task differently than they would. Wake up, sometimes you need to change your supervisors and get new blood in there that have new ideas to improve a department and morale.
I suggest that management really do an assessment on their staff.

Also, Inspira doesn't give you benefits even though you could work 19-20 days per month. They get around it by some loop holes in how many hours you work per week, instead of looking at how many hours you work per pay period.
Poor management
Senior Level Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Bridgeton, NJAugust 22, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: poor management
Typing, great co-workers, hardest part of job was meeting the demands. Enjoyable part was being a part of teamwork on behalf of co-workers.
productive and a fun work place
Hospitality Associate (Current Employee), Vineland, NJJuly 24, 2014
great place to work, coworker are helpful with everything. always trying to stay busy. the days goes by fast
Horrible!!
Tech (Current Employee), VinelandJune 12, 2014
If you wanna work for a company that doesn't have job security or have management that constantly gossips about people behind their backs, plays favorites and runs everything poorly then this is the place for you. And it's every department!!!! It's sad. I don't think anyone is happy to work here! Oh and the ER wait is 8 hours almost always!
productive fun place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Woodbury, NJMay 28, 2014
loved working for inspira. great staff and supervisors. very helpful and accommodating to my schedule while I was n nursing school
Worst Experience
Secretary (Former Employee), Vineland, NJApril 8, 2014
Cons: more then i can express
This by far has been the worst company I have worked for. Management is absolutely horrible, extremely unprofessional and play favoritism. The work expectation is unrealistic. No room for advancement. Never would recommend to no one!
Professional an dbusy
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee), Vineland, NJMarch 21, 2014
Instrument identification
Proper cleaning techniques for different manufactures
Manual cleaning instruments prior to sterilization
Cleans and sterilizes medical instruments
Examine equipment for defects and report problems to staff
Ensuring supplies are within their expiration date
Magnet Status
Same Day Surgery Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Vineland,njFebruary 4, 2014
Good pay rate for RN's. Encouraged education. Management hired from within.
Interesting job, always something new to learn, innovative culture.
Medical Records Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Vineland, NJJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: nice, comfortable office with good benefits.
Cons: sometime's stress of reaching quota.
My day began upon entering the office and turning on the computer. Medical transcription is a production-based job with a quota. But each report is like a story and keeps one interested. My coworkers were always very helpful with any questions or difficult doctor's dictation. My management team was very encouraging and offered help whenever requested. I enjoy being a transcriptionist because I am able to contribute to the health of a patient by transcribing accurately and timely.
Paramedic (Current Employee), Woodbury, NJDecember 27, 2013
Really nice place to work. They let you self supervise and work independently.
Productive and Educational workplace with friendly employees
Surgical Technician/Externship (Former Employee), Elmer, NJDecember 19, 2013
Pros: valuable experience in a variety of cases
Cons: no employment opportunities were currently available
A typical day would involve working closely with the preceptor I was assigned to. I would scrub in on the scheduled cases and function as 1st Scrub, 2nd Scrub, First Assist, or Circulator.

I learned about all aspects of the surgical experience from set up to patient positioning, to gowning and gloving surgeons and their assistants and performing surgeries that went well and those that developed complications and required the ability to think critically in a crisis.

Management was very friendly and open to the teaching experience. The hardest part of the job was finding the right formula for proper shoes and support for standing all day but I was able to find the perfect combination.

The most enjoyable and rewarding part of my job is knowing that I was an important part of a team that helped a patient through a difficult situation that required surgery to fix a problem or illness.
Poor management but great co-workers
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Vineland, NJDecember 10, 2013
Pros: electronic emr
Cons: short or non-existent breaks and poor management
Day begins at 0635-0645 for a 12 hour shift. Typically have 4-5 patients on a step-down tele monitored floor. Great co-workers but management is not involved unless their is a significant event i.e. a code.
Not a good work enviroment
Sterile Processing Manager (Former Employee), Woodbury, NJDecember 9, 2013
Cons: management interity negative
This hospital was not a positive work experience. There are many employees who did not stay because of the caustic, bullying nature of the work environment..

About Inspira Health Network

Inspira Health Network is a charitable nonprofit health care organization formed in November 2012 by the merger of South Jersey – Read more