One of the leading event and experiential marketing agencies is seeking to hire energetic and career driven interns. Are you interested in working with national brands ranging from food and alcohol to consumer products and services? Located in the heart of South Norwalk, CT we are looking for highly talented and creative people to assist our account team.
This position will include assisting with day-to-day responsibilities such as:
- Providing administrative and general support to team and manager
- Researching event and market information
- Creating and editing client-ready presentations
- Contributing to brainstorming sessions
- Participating in status calls and meetings
Our company prides itself in culture and it is very important that new hires embody the characteristics needed to handle a fast-paced, fun work environment.
Candidates should only apply if they possess the following skills:
- Strong Work Ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Detail Oriented
- Initiative Driven
- Work Hard / Play Hard Mentality
- Team Focused
Compensation: TBD based on skills and interview
If seriously interested, please submit resume and cover letter.
Cover letter should address the following question:
If you were given the opportunity to open your own business what would it be?