Leading experiential marketing agency is looking for a talented Brand Manager to oversee an Off-Premise/Special Event sampling program. Candidates must have prior wine or liquor event experience with a managerial background.
The Brand Ambassador role is a contract position, and will focus exclusively on brand building and volume driving activities for the brand. The Brand Ambassador will directly manage brand relationships within an assigned group of on and off premise accounts in their local market area. The Brand Ambassador will communicate weekly with the trade marketing manager, local sales associates and local distributors. The position will focus primarily on creating consumer call/pull-through by executing sampling and special events.
Additionally each Brand Ambassador will be responsible for building/maintaining relationships with local event planners, local rock bands, celebrities, social networking organizations and consumers. He or she will become the familiar local 'face of the brand'.
The ideal candidate is someone who's connected, in the know, and able to influence. Knowledge of wine/liquor promotions a must! Any additional beverage company experience is a valid plus.
Timing: 12 week window between August - November, 2013
- Establish and build partner relationships with local field sales and marketing
- Build and maintain relationships with On and Off-Premise accounts, wait staff and part-time promotional staff
- Coordinate and manage the event schedule to achieve several events per week (pending type of event)
- Focus on spreading awareness and trial by sampling and engaging with consumers
- Encourage trial, educate account staff and conduct consumer engagement activities
- Oversee event operation from start to finish
- Train and supervise PT promotional models
- Communicate with Agency HQ team on all program activity including weekly facebook message posts and calendar updates
- Participate in weekly status calls with agency
- Recap and photograph event via online reporting tool
- Be at least 21 years of age or older
- 6-10 years of brand/lifestyle experience within spirits community
- Knowledge of local ABC rules and regulations
- Event planning & execution experience
- Must be able to lift 50lb boxes
- Ability to communicate with key account retail store managers and employees on program objectives
- Customer driven and consumer focused, outgoing approachable personality
- Can translate strategy into action and make things happen
- Ability to sell, influence and partner with customers and trade
- Passionate about the beverage wine industry
- Experience with managing budget
- Excellent interpersonal and reporting skills
- Deep understanding of On and Off Premise accounts
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Have reliable transportation and be willing to drive up to 2-3 hours for an event
- Represent Agency and our client in a professional manner at all times
PLEASE ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR RESUME INCLUDING A HEADSHOT PHOTO AND INCLUDE THE MARKET YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE TITLE OF YOUR EMAIL (i.e. MINNESOTA BRAND AMBASSADOR POSITION)