Installed Building Products Employee Reviews

Racist agenda.
Installer/Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 12, 2017
It is a really good place to work if you are Caucasian. Specially if you are a spray foam applicator. All of the too jobs, hours and room for error are only applied or given to the friends of the manager, who seems to have a problem with Hispanics. You are forced to produce a lot in almost a ridicule line time. The pay is cheap, and you will get paid the worst piece rate.
They will make you share your profit AT EQUAL PARTS with unexperienced workers that are friends with management.
Benefits
Cons
Discrimination/favoritism/over load work/cheap pay.
Exciting place to work
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 4, 2015
This was the ideal office environment. I would recommend this place of business to anyone who is looking for a family atmosphere to accompany their career.
Good experience
Installer (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJuly 9, 2014
Great place. Never the same thing. Everyday was a different assignment at a different location.
Pros
independant work
Cons
Company Closed
Just a mess.
Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 28, 2012
Management was horrible. Very dreary and cold place to work.
Pros
no pros- at all.
Cons
poor management.
Worst Ever
sales (Former Employee) –  houstonJune 12, 2012
I worked for this company for about two months in Houston. There was a female salesperson who had just started that I was familiar with and had a well known reputation in the industry as a knucklehead. I was assured that she was just there as a salesman and I accepted employment. Well, that guarantee lasted about a month and they promoted this loser to branch manager - which resulted in my immediate resignation. Everyone in the industry knew this individual couldn't sell her way out of a wet paper bag much less manage a branch - so what can you say about IBPs decision making process? She hung around for about a year and ran the branch into the ground. Nice job IBP.
Cons
amateurs
Travel around the US
Application Implementer Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 19, 2012
Co-workers were awesome, helpful, intelligent. There was a lot of travel, but this affordable the opportunity to see different places.
Loved this place!
Sr. Microsoft HelpDesk Admin (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 16, 2012
There is little to complain about.. Department lunches, Department Bar trips after work.. It was an AWESOME place to work.. I was let go after the economy went south.. I miss my job here daily and would go back, even for a lower salary TODAY!
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Installed Building Products. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9