Installed Building Products

Installed Building Products Employee Reviews in United States

Exciting place to work
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 4, 2015
This was the ideal office environment. I would recommend this place of business to anyone who is looking for a family atmosphere to accompany their career.
Worst Ever
sales (Former Employee) –  houstonJune 12, 2012
I worked for this company for about two months in Houston. There was a female salesperson who had just started that I was familiar with and had a well known reputation in the industry as a knucklehead. I was assured that she was just there as a salesman and I accepted employment. Well, that guarantee lasted about a month and they promoted this loser to branch manager - which resulted in my immediate resignation. Everyone in the industry knew this individual couldn't sell her way out of a wet paper bag much less manage a branch - so what can you say about IBPs decision making process? She hung around for about a year and ran the branch into the ground. Nice job IBP.
Cons
amateurs
Loved this place!
Sr. Microsoft HelpDesk Admin (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 16, 2012
There is little to complain about.. Department lunches, Department Bar trips after work.. It was an AWESOME place to work.. I was let go after the economy went south.. I miss my job here daily and would go back, even for a lower salary TODAY!
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Travel around the US
Application Implementer Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 19, 2012
Co-workers were awesome, helpful, intelligent. There was a lot of travel, but this affordable the opportunity to see different places.
Good experience
Installer (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJuly 9, 2014
Great place. Never the same thing. Everyday was a different assignment at a different location.
Pros
independant work
Cons
company closed
Just a mess.
Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 28, 2012
Management was horrible. Very dreary and cold place to work.
Pros
no pros- at all.
Cons
poor management.