INSTALLS inc Employee Reviews

Productive fun place to work.
Resolution Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 14, 2017
This job is overall a great place to work. The agents and supervisors are laid back and already available to help with an questions or concerns. The calls continuously come in with ample amount of time to notate and move forward.
Meh
Resolution Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 12, 2017
No matter how good your quality is, there would always be someone who doesnt deserve to be moved up, will be promoted. It seems that your call metrics dont matter.
Good
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYDecember 19, 2016
good working experience , fast working pace. It is a good working experience. I learned how to deal with people an esculate bad situations.
benefits
not a fun workplace
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 7, 2016
I did not enjoy my time spent there as it was not long with far too many high expectations. They also fire people in high volumes after the NFL season as the business slows down before it picks up again in the fall.
very good work enviorment
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 17, 2015
Installs,The working Enviorment At Installs is great. I have made so many new Friends also the opportunity at Installs gave me a chance to meet Alot of Important people. I Am very Grateful for the Oppurtunity of Working there.
Pros
holiday pay, medical benefits
Great work enviornment
Team Lead Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 13, 2015
Great work environment, team atmosphere. I learned a lot about problem solving, active listening and becoming self-motivated.
Great company concept poor execution
Territory Field Manager (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COJuly 28, 2015
No training or support provided upon hire.
10-12 hour days
6 days per week
Company leadership is not willing to listen to or implement ideas presented by the staff.
No advancement opportunities
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Leadership provides no support
quick money job
CSR / Call Center (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 5, 2015
easy job to obtain. however equipment is the oldest ive ever seen in a callcenter. constant break downs when on calls. csr penalized for computer break downs. work environment is not the most sanitized. but if you need quick $$, this is the job.
Pros
downtown buffalo location
Cons
high turn over rate and upper management is horrible
Good company... New to the delivery service
Delivery Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OhioMarch 2, 2015
This is a job for someone that doesn't mind working long hours and loosing time from family and friends. You have to be completely dedicated to this job 24/7.
Pros
Able to run the location as you see fit
Cons
Not enough balance between life and work
Stuff
Remote Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 21, 2015
They are a company with a database of installation technician, the management is a joke and nobody is ever on the same page
Call Center
Escalations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 14, 2015
Was ok. I liked the job. Contacted 3rd party contractors to assist in delivering and/or assembling any items purchased by customer.
productive and fun workplace
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 17, 2014
A typical day at work was productive. I learned many new computer programs.
A great place to sharpen your skills...
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 15, 2014
Very regimented protocols made this call-center run like a well-oiled machine.
Pros
Excellent security...
Cons
very diverse skill levels amongst employees...
Don't work here ---not worth it!
Client Resolutions (Former Employee) –  Buffalo NYSeptember 8, 2014
While the people I worked with were fun ---the management is something else. Certain people get away with making their own hours and schedule and doing what they want however everyone else is suppose to follow the rules. Pay rate for the amount of work you do is nothing---9-12.00 a hr to take over 100 calls a day and deal with people screaming at you and management hovering over you constantly. I have never been more micro managed in my life and by a 24 yr old who should NOT be a supervisor. He didn't even have the decency to let me go himself. Had HR do it. You don't want to work there --it sucks...Pay sucks, hours suck and for the most part management sucks. Installs is insane to work for. They can fire you from a verbal to termination with one jump and no questions asked. They let hard working people go for stupid reasons but keep people who don't follow schedules and make up their own. They out to be ashamed on how they treat hard working employees who actually do their job and care about their work.
Pros
Fun people
Cons
Pay SUCKS, Hours Suck....DON't DO IT!
great people
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 1, 2014
great place and great people to work with. I enjoyed working thier
Call Center
Geek Squad Agent (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 25, 2014
•Worked as a Geek Squad call center agent
•Assisted customers with placing large orders for best buy electronic products
•Arranged and scheduled installation jobs for Geek Squad Technicians
•Also made outbound calls as well as accepted and transferred inbound calls.
Installs Inc
Appointment Setter (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYMay 12, 2014
Work environment is fast pace and demanding. There are many guidelines to follow. Management is encouraging and supportive. There is a steep learning curve in the beginning, but once you learn the systems, the job becomes more enjoyable. Pleasing clients and being able to assist our field management and technicians is fulfilling.
See Review
Dispatcher / Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 25, 2014
• Highly skilled in providing information regarding products and services of company
• In-depth knowledge of taking orders, decide charges, and administer billing or payments
• Hands-on experience in reviewing, updating or making changes to customer accounts
• Track record of listening and responding to customers’ needs and concerns
• Able to handle returns and complaints effectively
• Demonstrated ability to record details of client contacts and service history
• Proven ability to determine answers and solutions quickly
Overall all a decent place of employment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYMarch 25, 2014
Installs Inc is based on scheduling day to day appointments for technicians and clients. We answer daily questions. I've excelled in data entry and navigating through different systems. The management team is very helpful and are there when you need help with orders. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with the different departments throughout the company. Installs is more of a relaxed work setting and that makes the job more enjoyable to come to on a regular basis.
Pros
Relaxed work place
Cons
They do not work around school schedules, ect.
Make up policy as they go along
TSR (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYMarch 4, 2014
Not a single thing I (or my training group) were told, from interview through training including out on the floor, ever proved to be true. Pay rate/graduated scale promised turned out to be something they'd vaguely thought about, not in place, so pay was $2 less an hour than agreed/described. Parking, wow, parking was atrocious, they knew it, and had us trying to park somewhere that was impossible to park for sheer vehicle volume, then penalizing us for being late because we had to choose a lesser evil of finding a space up to a mile away, promising to cover parking fines for having to park in other lots than declaring "that's not our problem". My training group went through 2 weeks of training to find out "Oh, everything you learned in training? Forget that - it's all wrong, none of that is how things work." We were told we'd shadow someone for a few days, then be shadowed for a few days, before being on our own and instead, we were taking live calls completely unprepared for the environment within 2 hours of day one after training ended, then penalized for everything we did right according to training but which didn't actually apply. On and on and on and on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INSTALLS inc. Our community is ready to answer.