We will ONLY consider applicants that follow the instructions listed in "How to Apply" below.
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced C level personal executive assistant to come alongside and support our busy Entrepreneur in household and office management. This position is currently part time (approx 25 hours/wk) and may grow to full-time as your responsibilities increase.
You Will Be Reporting To: CEO/President.
About Us: In addition to multiple successful businesses including managing real estate, this entrepreneur is focusing on several new ventures and start-ups.
Company Location: The position is based out of the home office in Kingwood, Texas. Hours are flexible based on existing workload and will be defined with the executive upon hiring. May occasionally be needed during the weekend.
Some Sample Responsibilities include:
- Manage calendar
- Book Speaking engagements
- Follow up on details (calls from clients, projects, utility companies, HOA, etc. also paperwork, taxes, appointments)
- Filing and paperwork (processing and filing paperwork that comes in, NeatDesk)
- Help with rental houses (putting ads up when necessary, collecting payments, etc.)
- Bookkeeping (or find part time bookkeeper to process things)
- To help with marketing (logo designer, transcriptionist, web designer, flyers, business cards, etc.)
- Set up and maintain Quickbooks
- Help sell things (ebay, specific forums)
- Manage vendors and subcontractors
- Manage personal items - run errands, mail items, meet contractors at rentals, go to cleaners etc.
Skills and Attributes Required
- At least 5 years experience in a top-level, high-pressure, deadline-oriented executive environment as a personal administrative assistant to C level corporate officers or comparable experience.
- Exceptional computer skills (email, pages/word, numbers/excel, keynote, Quickbooks)
- Loyal and willing to work longer on days prior to trips or presentations for last minute needs.
- Takes initiative and organizes and intuitively sees something that needs to be done and completes task without prompting.
- Self starter and minimal follow up needed to complete tasks accurately
- Demonstrates discretion, sensitivity and excellent judgment when interacting with high profile contacts and industry leaders.
- Proven clear thinker, thorough, well organized, accurate, level headed, detail & solution oriented, works well with a team
- Strong sense of anticipation of the Executives needs and meeting them before the Executive knows it is needed
- Tech savvy with Apple products (troubleshooting, software installation, tech support)
- Loyalty and absolute confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize and remains calm under pressure.
- Deals well with frequent interruptions & able to juggle changing priorities and multi-task efficiently on multiple projects.
- Flexible, dependable and comfortable with frequent changes and some ambiguity.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must pass pre-employment background, credit and drug check.
- Candidate should live within 30 miles of Kingwood
Professional Development: This position requires the above noted skills. The company strongly encourages the individual to pursue both technical and leadership development. This position requires the candidate to be open to continuous learning. In respect to leadership and management skills the employee is expected to be competent and when provided, actively participate in company based internal development sessions in management and leadership development.
Salary, benefits, incentives, extras: $12/hr. Plus there are some additional performance based incentives.
Application Process: All interested candidates must submit a video resume to be considered. Only the strongest candidates will be contacted and they will go through a thorough interview process, which could include multiple interviews.
How to apply:
To apply for the position of Personal Assistant to our executive, create your own "unlisted" YouTube video and answer the following questions. Your video should be 3-5 minutes in length.
Don't worry, no one will see this video but us if you mark it as "unlisted".
Video should include:
- Tell us about yourself. Where are you from? Where do you live? Where do you work now?
- What are your hobbies? What do you do for fun?
- What do you hope to be doing with your career in 5 years?
- What have you loved about being a Personal Executive Assistant??
- If you could meet anyone – living or dead, who would it be?
- What makes you think you'll be better a better fit than anyone else for this position?
- Anything else you want to include.
Submit your video here: Please go to http://instatize.wufoo.com/forms/personal-assistant-application/ to submit your application, resume and video.
How, when, and if we will contact you: by phone or email within two weeks of submission, but only for qualified applicants, which we hope you are!
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AD WITH YOUR RESUME!! YOU MUST FOLLOW THE "HOW TO APPLY" INSTRUCTIONS LISTED ABOVE TO BE CONSIDERED.