Instawares Employee Reviews in United States

Great work enviorment
Data Entry/ File Clerk Associate (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 5, 2015
I worked as a data entry/file clerk. I would float between each department. The work volume was large but manageable. My former co-workers where very kind and easy to get along with for the most part and I found that from the CEO to department management where also kind a very approachable. For the most part the company really takes care of the employees and they have lunch catered often! My only complaint would be that when they where doing lay offs within the company it came out of no where without explanation and with no time to prepare.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
the way layoff process was handled.
fun atmoshere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 15, 2015
tons of phone calls and agents had to chat, email, fax, and talk on the phone with customers. the staff was nice but, the business structure was unorganized and they had some unethical business practices.
Pros
they had great parties
Cons
almost every product was back ordered all customers where mad
Excellent work enviorment
Sales Associate Instawares LLC (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 12, 2015
Once again had to assist clients needs on purchasing of equipment and help about 60 75 people a day. Staff was helpful and work environment was outstanding.
inexperience managers
Customer Service Team Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJanuary 6, 2015
strict company polies
no room for growth
inexperience management
Not a lifetime job.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAOctober 15, 2014
No matter how hard you work they have favoritism and you will not move up the ladder.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
favortism
Great place to work but not alot of room for advancement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  GEORGIAJuly 22, 2014
I really enjoyed my job at instawares.Com but unfortunately there was not alot of room to advance unless you knew someone that could move you up the ladder.
Privately owned company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 10, 2013
Overall an enjoyable place to work at. Typically day work is stressful due to the lack of employees. I have learned how to use my time wisely and multi-task. Management overall is good.
Pros
work with great people
Cons
no benefits
Great Company
Order Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 11, 2013
Management is horrible and unprofessional. Company is a great place to work
Pros
pay, charity involvement
Cons
management
Growing company with a appreciation for it's employees
Custome Service Assocaite II (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 21, 2013
It was a very likable job. I enjoyed doing it. My coworkers we friendly and fun. The call volume was extremely heavy at time, but that was part of the job. I learned a great deal about equipment used in any type of eating establishment. The company was good about showing appreciation towards us. They celebrated all the birthdays for the montly with some type of treat, like lunch or cake and ice cream, or sundies, or five dollar gift cards for lunch. When it became mandatory to meet a monthly sales quota it became a sales position.
Pros
all was good about the company
Cons
until they changed the position and added a mandatory sales quota
Mailroom
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GANovember 1, 2012
Typically a day at Nationwide Credit consisted of receiving mail, sorting and opening mail for payments, coding payments, and sending images to the banks for payment processing. My co workers were great we worked together very well and was able to depend on each other during busy times. The hardest part of the job was at the end of the year when we had to have inventory of everything that came in and out for the year.
Small based work environment.
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAApril 10, 2012
Typical day included pulling, packing and shipping orders. I learned how to use the UPS computer shipping program. Management was average while very considering of their employees. The co-workers were great while only working with two others. There was no hard part to the job. The most enjoyable part was little supervision due to the trust of the employees getting the job done.
Pros
small close co-worker environment.
Cons
none.