Instinet

Instinet Employee Reviews

Productive enviroment with good People
Helpdesk Support Specialist \ Client Support Rep (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 11, 2015
Learned a lot as I came away with fundamental skills that gives me an advantage in interacting with any level of an organization

The management team is exceptional

The people are great to work with
Start up Atmosphere with lots of opportunities
Director, Research Technology (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 13, 2015
Used to have a start up atmosphere with lots of opportunities
Great Workplace!
Billing Analyst / Collections Analyst (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYJanuary 12, 2015
This was a driven workplace. Day in and day out; we were working hard to reach goals and deadlines. I have learned so much with this company such as billing, oracle, accounting GL's, and most importantly time management.

I absolutely loved the actual work. Dealing with trades, stock, bonds and derivatives were always a long time goal of mine ; which i wholesomely achieved with my first corporate job and first job out of college.
Productive and hardworking environment
Junior Accountant (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 5, 2014
-Hardworking group of people
-open management
-helpful with questions and learning new things
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 24, 2014
Nice place to work and kept you busy. Management did not work well with its employees. Never get bored as there is plenty of work. No room for growth.
Productive work environment
Inventory Control Technician (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 13, 2013
Pros: great colleagues
Cons: lack of direction at times from high management
As an employee at Instinet Co. working a dual position, Telecommunication Analyst Assistant / Inventory Control Technician taught me the importance of time management.

Each day goals are required and must be thoroughly managed in order to have a prodoctive work day. Also establishing a healthy positive rapport with colleagues is imperative to meet demands.

I enjoyed working at Instinet Co because of the family style environment plus the hard work we put in to create a successful productive work community.
fun working environment
Trade Support (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 3, 2012
I didn't feel chalanged at this position however at this time in my life, the needed benefits and security were equally as important to me.
Instinet is a good company to work for.
Shift supervisor- Computer Operations (Former Employee), Jersey CityMarch 14, 2012
Pros: good benefits.
Cons: it is a 24/7 international trading company, so your off time isn't always your own.
Instinet is a good company to work for. It has good benefits and pleasent work surroundings.A 24/7 international trading company does take it;s toll on one's personal time.