Instron Employee Reviews

Has been an excellent place to work for the past 11+ years.
Quality Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Grove City, PANovember 24, 2016
Instron has been an excellent place to work. I learned much about the testing industry as it relates to hydraulic and electro-mechanical testing equipment and machines. I've gained a tremendous amount of experience with the operation, troubleshooting, and corrective action of this equipment.
I would not be leaving Instron, except the company has decided to re-locate the plant in Massachusetts.
Pros
Excellent 401K, and vacation plans. Flex time work schedule.
Cons
Plant is re-locating
Good Place to work.
Sr. Web Analyst (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MANovember 13, 2016
No complaints. Have been here for a while. Most employees stay with the company long term. There have been many opportunities to learn and to grow. I highly recommend this organization.
Home of many nonproductive meetings
Engineering (Former Employee) –  Norwood, MAJanuary 16, 2016
I do not recomend working here. Many long timers go thru thier day pushing thier imaginary F it button. Then joke about it being a button pressing day with the other long timers they chat with.This attitude comes from how they get treated by managment. Very top heavy with many layers of managers.
Enjoy the equipment.
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  ColoradoJuly 10, 2015
I like working on the equipment and visiting the customers in their lab and there is a lot to learn about the industry. I enjoy working with my co-workers when they come out to my territory and work with me. The hardest part of my job is not having enough time in the day to complete the work required on the equipment and traveling to and from the customer and having to do all the admin work.
nice management
Senior Quality Administrator (Former Employee) –  Norwood, MAOctober 6, 2015
Good work place. Good company values. Employees have good work ethic and work well as team members. Work load is fair and management is very nice to their employees.
Pros
Is a good work place
Cons
Lots of traffic geeting to ths location
Very interesting products
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  MidwestAugust 25, 2013
You can set your own schedule, as long as the work gets done nobody bothers you. There are many interesting products and services offered to the customers, there's never a dull moment if you want to keep learning.
Product is good
Sr. Service Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Canton, MAOctober 19, 2012
Working conditions are good. The quality of workmenship is good.