Instructure Employee Reviews in United States

Productive, fun, and positive place to work
Customer Success Manager, K-12 Team (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 24, 2015
I loved our product and that our cause--bettering education--was something I could absolutely get behind. One of the highlights of this role was the strength of my team. My manager and her manager were awesome, our team was close-knit, and everyone I worked with was happy, helpful, and kind. The company works very hard to make sure its employees are well taken care of, and employees work hard to make sure their clients are taken care of.

Collaboration and cross-team communication is emphasized. Even the CEO doesn't have an official office, but sits at a desk in an open work space just like all the other employees. He would regularly invite employees from all parts of the company--young and old, new or veteran--to a lunch in a conference room with him, where he would ask for feedback on our company's product, clients, etc.

Overall, I loved working here and wish I didn't have to leave due to relocation with my husband's job.
Pros
Great product, passionate people, awesome company culture and hard-working employees
Fun, Fast Moving, Innovative Place to work
Senior Manager, Community Team (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 11, 2015
Instructure provides a great work environment, competitive salary and benefits, and has a bright future. Everybody wants to work there and for good reason!
Amazing company
Build Engineer (Current Employee) –  SLC, UTApril 14, 2016
Amazing company to work for. You work hard and they reward you in abundance. Dynamic bleeding edge technology company.
Product Manger (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTAugust 11, 2012
Great culture with silicon valley startup feel. Instructure is trying to change the world of education and it shows everywhere.
Pros
free lunch once a week, great benefits, smart people
Cons
growing pains
Fun Culture
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 22, 2015
Instructure is a really fun place to work and has great people there. They really care about the employees and provide a lot of great benefits like good health care, free food, nice equipment, nice office, etc.
Work for a day!
Confidential (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 28, 2014
Great team, great culture, enough to be myself, let politics fly because we always get better.

Encouraged to use spearhead in my job descriptions.

If you do your work, and do it well, it will show and be acknowledged.

Lots of room for growth, lots of fun, just be a real person, and don't let the small stuff get to you or you'll forget how great the experience can be for your lifetime opportunity!
Pros
free lunches...sure, you get healthy and treats as options
Cons
grumpy people that forget to have fun
growing company
SENIOR SALES DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  new york nyOctober 3, 2013
Was not happy here. cultural differences, utah based company.

good business model and good in industry segment. startup
Pros
worked remotely
Cons
cultural