Instrumentation

Instrumentation Employer Reviews

Productive and fun loving
Sr.Instrumentation Engineer (Project) (Current Employee), Koppal, KAAugust 13, 2014
I had learned Instrumentation work and other skills related to my field with exposure to comm skills also
Power plant instrumentation,
Engineer - Instrumentation (Former Employee), GujaratAugust 3, 2014
Pros: yes
Cons: yes
Its a very good opertunity for me to work with this management. In this period i was know about the easy to work, co-ordination, management system, decision makings.
BE-Instrumentation, Design Engineer - Instrumentation with 8 years experience, Project & Design Lead Engineer, INtools, AutoCAD
Asst. Plant Engineer (Current Employee), Karur, TNJuly 14, 2014
Basic and Detail design engineering for instrumentation for Cement Plant, Pulp and Paper plant and Water Treatment Plant.
We get new opportunity and challenges to work
Assistant Engineer (Former Employee), Birla Cement Works - ChittorgarhJuly 3, 2014
Pros: mediclame for entire family including parents
Cons: no
We works on new challenges, technologies.
Safety is considered since engineering to entire life
Work Hard and fun at work place
Supervisor Trainee(OCB) And Office Assistant (Former Employee), Haridwar, ULMay 22, 2014
yes.....it was very amaizing time during that work.....all colleges are very helpful...but main problem in that job, no place for eating food...
Fun place and always found new things to learn
MANAGER (Current Employee), Nagpur,MaharashtraMay 21, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
i think myself lucky to be here.
alway busy at this companies and enjoy working technical works
Spirited work experience
Sr. Manager (Current Employee), Muscat, OMANMay 3, 2014
Work is associated with me as worship with drawing of spirits from there as part of life.
A pinch of support from higher officials make the system more enjoyable.
GOOD
INSTRUMENT SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHApril 23, 2014
OFFSHORE WORK IS VERY HARD .BUT WE LEARNING NEW IDEAS.. ONGC IS GOOD OIL COMPANY IN INDIA. ONCE YOU GOT A JOB AFTER LIFE IS GINGALALA..............
Constantly Improving & Challenging Workplace
Instrument Engineer- Projects & Maintenance (Current Employee), KeralaApril 21, 2014
- On any typical day there will be atleast one single challenge either concerning field instruments, maintenance or control systems.
-By starting my career as maintenance engineer & presently continuing as a project engineer i was able to understand some of the difficulties faced by my maintenance team if certain aspects during projects are not looked – more... into. This helps me improve myself as a project and maintenance engineer.
- Fully Co-operative management.
- Highly motivational , inspirational co-workers that helps me to meet the challenges, learn new things.
- To accept a failure.
- Successful commissioning of projects, Completing tasks before the specified time, Finding solutions to challenges, Learning new things in the job. – less
Productive,
Project Engineer- Instrumentation (Current Employee), Raipur, CTApril 18, 2014
Still Learning,
Tough management
Good support from co workers
There is a lot of things to learn and a helpful work environment.
Assistant Engineer Manager (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBApril 3, 2014
Pros: lunch, bus service
Cons: alternative saturday work
A typical day at work start with complete the job within schedule date and face the new problem arise.
How to manage client and vendor, also some new things in engineering.
Management is helpful and listenable.
Co-workers are very much friendly.
When some new revision arise and with respect to that we have to change our design.
Design scheme wiring.
Productive with job ease
Site Engineer (Electronics and Instrumentation) (Current Employee), JaisalmerFebruary 28, 2014
I learned a lot practically and technically in this company,Management is good with good co workers,
Application Engineer (Former Employee), ThaneDecember 18, 2013
Pros: ok
Cons: ok
Typical day-All day
Learned-Field instrumentation
Management-not bad
co-workers-good
Hardest part of job-do yourself
Enjoyable part of job-Lunch with staffs
Good job /company/companions, could've been a little closer home.
Finished time didn't finish school. (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABDecember 12, 2013
Pros: good breaks between pressures.
Cons: long hours
Interfaced with client and employer shut down and construction situation, good communication experience between client and management .
Coworkers somewhat inexperienced for environment. Some external pressures-understanding what exactly was required due to events happening at different schedule times and materials not present at the jobsite. However, – more... it was challenging. – less
Good to work
General manager ( Section Head) (Former Employee), VadodaraOctober 15, 2013
Not that drive for achieving excellent. Not that strong management for excellent productivity.
Effective and vast learning space
Asst Engineer (Current Employee), Sirpur, APSeptember 27, 2013
Day starts at company with regular check up of instruments.Well supported by the seniors regarding the doubts.during breakdown job part becomes more efficient.enjoying during the difficult face of problems.
Learning and experiance
Project management (Former Employee), Baddi,(H.P)August 3, 2013
Pros: free travel, and lunches
Cons: again no time fixed to leave.
A typical day at work would start by preparing schedules of maintenance for various equipments.
Instrumentation engineer
Instrumentation Engineer (Former Employee), west bengalAugust 3, 2013
Pros: free
Cons: long
Carrying life to people, safe drinking water for all' – For Electrosteel Castings Ltd., this is not just a statement of an operational target but also the commitment of a greater responsibility.
I'm having the experience in design, project engineering, execution and maintenance for electrical and instrumentation departments.
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), Head of InstrumentationJuly 31, 2013
In my 16 years of experience I lead the 3 green filed projects and one co generation power plant with M/s Vishnu chemicals limited, and I'm the team member for the project department in Zuari cement.

In my over all experience – more... my strengths are

Planning, preparation of bid, technical specifications, techno.-commercial evaluation of bids, approval of detail engineering drawings and documents, follow up for in time delivery of the goods, inspection , testing ,installation and commissioning of the electrical, instrumentation and control system of any kind of minor to major new projects or modification schemes.
Have experience in all phases of project implementation including basic and detail engineering, project management, project engineering and execution, inspection, testing, installation and commissioning.
Vendor development
Conduct training programs as per the requirements for instrument Engineers and technicians. – less
Productive work place
Design Engineer (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBJuly 19, 2013
Pros: no free luch
Cons: long hours
I had given my best effort and successfully completed my assignment but not rewarded for that.