InstyMeds has an immediate opening for a Sales Representative! Would you like to introduce cutting-edge technology to hospitals and other medical facilities? Interested in being part of a product that has no equals and with a company that is experiencing rapid growth? If your answer is yes, we have the opportunity for you at InstyMeds Corporation.
Sales Representative Mission
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated person to join our sales team. The Sales Representative is responsible for all sales activity in an assigned territory including lead generation, product sales, and development of client relationships at all levels in the client organization and client satisfaction.
1. Identify and close sales opportunities with new and existing customers.
2. Arrange presentations, demonstrations and site visits.
3. Contract negotiations.
4. Extensive cold calling and telemarketing. Hunter mentality is a must.
5. Develop and implement short and long range plans to achieve sales goals.
6. Identify and coordinate activities with key selling influences.
7. Work collectively with sales team to optimize sales.
8. Report sales activity to management.
9. Maintain industry and product knowledge and inform company of changing market conditions and competitive issues.
10. Manage time and resources effectively to meet territory sales objectives.
Education, Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ year’s successful sales experience
- Healthcare/pharmacy experience with hospitals and/or clinics a plus
- Experienced in consultative and solution based selling
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently, estimated at 50%+
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable selling at high levels in a organization (CEO, COO, CIO, CFO)
- Ability to demonstrate consistent closing techniques throughout the sales cycle.
- Good negotiation, conflict management & customer service skills.
- Strategic sales account planning skills.
- Should be people oriented with the ability to have excellent rapport with staff, clients and prospects
- Ability to exude/gain confidence and trust
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Must be strongly motivated to achieve goals and work effectively with a minimum of direction and supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse projects and sales events simultaneously.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite
- Must have own transportation, valid drivers license, clean driving record and current automobile insurance.
InstyMeds Corporation is an innovative healthcare technology company based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. We have developed the InstyMeds Automated Prescription Dispensing System, a new technology for outpatient prescription medication dispensing (see us at www.instyMeds.com ).
We are focused on making patients better, quicker by giving healthcare facilities the capability to dispense to their patients acute medication prescriptions at the point of care.
Our leading-edge medication delivery system helps hospitals, urgent care clinics, surgery centers and other healthcare facilities enhance the quality of care they provide their patients and gain a marketing advantage.
- Competitive Salary and Commissions
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401 (k) with Company match
- PTO & Holiday Time Off
No calls please. Local Candidates only.