INSULTECH Employee Reviews in United States

The best job opportiny i received
Final Inspector/Lead (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAOctober 8, 2015
This is by far the best company to work for. Gives unexperienced people the opportunity to learn and grow. Provided training and Class B license Certification.
Good employees to work with
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 5, 2015
Not a bad place to work considering management needs to improve in order for employees to take them seriously. They need to make decisions on there own and not from consultants
Right ideas, wrong direction
Project Manager, Customer Service Representatives (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 16, 2015
The owner is kind and generous, but has a tendency to take bad advice.
Pros
good employees
Cons
does not stay the course, follow-through, poor comunication.
Pleasant job with good people
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAApril 22, 2014
My typical day involved coming in around 10 am or so, greeting my supervisor and co-workers and then opening up Job Boss. For about an hour or 2 I would look over and close down invoices. Then, I would go to the file room and catch up on filing. In the middle of the day, I would sort out mail, stamp them, sometimes also make scans. At around 2:50, I would have about a 10 minute break in which I would go to the resting area the company has outside. Throughout the day, different co-workers would come and visit me to finish whatever business it was they needed to do. During that time some of my co-workers would just exchange small talk where as others would spend an extra minute or two catching up on weekend activities or even sometimes conflicts and struggles they were having. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to do my duties on my own schedule. I can choose when I would like to do each job. Getting to know everyone because it was a smaller company was nice also. The management could be a bit shaky at times, but overall, it was okay. The hardest part of the job was doing pretty much the same things everyday. Routine can be nice sometimes because I can just go on autopilot, but after a while it gets a bit harder to stay focused because the work gets a bit dull.
Pros
not an uptight atmosphere, casual, close-knitted (almost like family)
Cons
short breaks, no perks
hot wharehouse job
In-Line Inspector (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAOctober 26, 2012
i inspected final product which were car parts and then shiped them out.
Pros
i worked alot of hours there
Cons
they dont pay much money.
Good company, Good people, Good place to work
General Manager InsulTech Aerospace Division (Former Employee) –  Santa Anna, CAJanuary 21, 2012
Good proactive company with easy access to owners. InsulTech specializes in insulation materials for all sort of standard and custom applications and are always looking to expand into new markets. InsulTech management team works well together and continually looks for ways to improve the shop production and quality. I enjoyed my time with InsulTech and learned that No job is too big or small for them, they would scale up or down as needed to provide their customers with maximum value in terms of service and quality for the lowest possible cost per unit.
Pros
enjoyed working with owners and management team
Cons
09/11/2001 – slow down in aerospace after attack.