Insurance Department

Insurance Department Employee Reviews

Excellent place of employment
Medical Transcription/Insurance/Collections (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALDecember 30, 2014
As mentioned on my resume, I transitioned from Medical Transcription to Insurance/Billing. I get along well with my management/co workers but for me the most difficult part was being overwhelmed with medical insurance, how it works, deductibles/co pays etc. I am up for new challenges just needed a little more time to get acclimated to the enormous amount of information that medical insurance/billing entails. The most enjoyable part was the customer service part. Knowing that I was able to answer patient billing questions to their satisfaction or help resolve an insurance issue properly. Management and my coworkers who are well versed in this area were patient with me and took the time to assist me with all my questions. I am currently looking to obtain work in basic office/clerical in a medical or other setting.
Insurance Agent Support
Loan Officer Assistant (Former Employee), Wilseyville, CAMay 6, 2013
Pros: work schedule. chance to work remotely.
Cons: pay and benefits.
I worked as an Admin Assistant to the insurance/loan manager and handled contracts, agreements and proposals. Did much of the customer contacts and mailings. Very lay back place to work.

Insurance Department Salaries