Insurance House Employee Reviews

N/a
Rapid Response Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 23, 2017
This company doesn't have culture.
There haven't been a consideration for increase of living nor raises in five years.
Employee turnover is constant.
Disappointing
Regional Claims Manager (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 9, 2017
I was recruited by this company and they rolled out the red carpet to get me in the door, but once on board I found the culture to be oppressive and wrought with incompetence. The technology was significantly lacking and the company was unable to deliver on promised growth expectations. The company leadership lacked profesionalism and failed to provide advancement and growth opportunities. I truly wonder how they have remained in business.
This was a decent introduction to the corporate work style. No clear opportunity for growth or advancement
Insurance Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 7, 2017
This was my first experience in a corporate setting. I was not overly impressed with the work or environment. There were no clear avenues for further education in the industry or opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Great work/life balance
Cons
Loose description of responsibilities, no opportunities for growth or advancement
Great Coworkers, but Lacking in IT Infrastructure.
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 12, 2016
Coworkers are great, but the company has no money to spend toward IT infrastructure. There is also no advanced planning for upcoming projects, lack of job growth, and teamwork.
Pros
Laid back manager
Cons
no training, no teamwork
Productive company with great work family balance.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 5, 2015
Loved working for this company due to get work/family balance, and also felt like a big family. A typical work day was productive and busy.
Pros
Mon - Fri Had every weekend off, unless working overtime.
temp position
Sr. Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  marietta, gaSeptember 13, 2012
working to resolve workload of inventory. handing bodily injury claims.
working diary.
Fun workplace
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 16, 2012
Typical day at work helping internal and external customers with problems. I learned that people will respect you, if you respect them. Management was great, always there when needed. Co-workers were good piers, most of them looked up to me, which I took very serious, the ones that didn't, I was always respectful towards them. Hardest part of my job was leaving, I really liked what I was doing. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help others. I treated others as I would like to be treated.
Pros
flex time and no micro management
Cons
work was slow, which didn't allow many raises