Insurance Overload Staffing Systems Employee Reviews

Great comoany to help you get insurance job
TEMPORARY ADJUSTER (Former Employee) –  Harleysville in Worcester, MAJuly 19, 2017
Awesome turn around with offers, awesome pay and great staff there. I always got a call when looking for a job and 90% of the time got one within 2-3 days. I also went temp to perm with my temp job,.
Pros
My contact there is gone
Cons
nothing
Work Environment
CLAIMS EXAMINER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77060June 27, 2017
This is a great place to work if you are looking for a temporary agency that works for you and your needs as far as job placement and competitive salary.
Pros
Contract work
Cons
Ending of assignments
Direct Hire to Blue Cross Blue Shield
Medical Claims Processor-Contractor (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 6, 2017
Worked as a disability customer service representative at Blue Cross Blue Shield. Direct Hire- the staff worked hard to get me employed. Advocated to get me fair pay.
Pros
Recruiters worked hard
Temporary Staffing - Insurance
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 11, 2017
Responsible for temporary staffing needs of insurance companies in the Denver Metropolitan area.
Rewarding to match open requisitions with qualified candidates
Pros
Networking of businesses for staffing needs
Cons
Company no longer in business
Productive and great place to work
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 3, 2017
Awesome Company to work for,Productive and great place to work. No micro managing. Everyone is nice and friendly. No schedule to adhere by. Very awesome management.
Temporary Agency
Workers' Compensation Examiner (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 19, 2017
This agency was really excellent to work with. They got me assignments which were very rewarding. I never had to worry about not having work through them. I named my rate of pay for any jobs through them. They provided health insurance option. If, for any reason, our paychecks were even a day late to be delivered by the U.S. Mail, the office would immediately issue a $50.00 check as their apology for any inconvenience. While on assignments for them, it was not unusual for the office manager to drop by and hand-deliver paychecks to their temporary agents.
Pros
Good pay rates. Health insurance option. Fairness.
Cons
Company was helpful in finding temp assignments
Multi-Lines Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORApril 5, 2017
I'm not sure this company exists anymore. Therefore my comments are of no help.Gee, this website want's more verbage before I can end this so - Mary Had A Little Lamb. .. .. ..
Pros
A variety of assignments with different companies
Cons
One never knows when an assignment will end
many jobs
Underwriting Assistantq (Former Employee) –  Eastern MassMarch 14, 2017
The company has me working in many places, some with friendly co-workers, some where I worked on my own
None where I couldn't do the work required,
The hardest part of my job was leaving when it was over.
Great staffing
Human Resource Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 21, 2017
Very nice place to work small office big company, great compensation and bonus very nice selection of companies seeking placements as well as a great candidate pool
Inside Claims adjuster
Total loss Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 27, 2016
Handling liability, total loss, and commercial claims
Learned how to handle commercial claims
Management was great
cowokers were great
Hardest part of job was when teh company closed down
Meeting new people
Productive and fun place to work
Field Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 3, 2016
IOS is one of the best places that I have worked for. The recruiters and managers are awesome to work with. The pay is awesome. I would recommend them to anyone.
It's Ok
Business Representative (Recruiter) (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILMarch 2, 2016
It doesn't exist anymore I believe it went bankrupt. They reduced my salary after 1 year of employment. The commute was heavy from Chicago and the office space relocated due to lack of funding.
N/a
General and Commercial Liability Claim’s Adjuster (Former Employee) –  MarylandJanuary 4, 2016
Typical day was 9 to 5. Worked with excellent people. Must be a hard worker and able to handle large workloads. Lack of chances for advancement.
Good alternative
Claim Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 12, 2015
I was unemployed for 3 years. Insurance Overload was able to provide consistent assignments. The staff was great to work with. They were a great backstop while I searched for employment.
Pros
Great to work with
Temporary employment agency
Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 22, 2015
They reviewed my skill set and assigned me to work at Phoenix Health Plan which was a great fit for me to advance my career.
Pros
They assigned me to work at Phoenix Health Plan
Cons
Fun learning different areas of the Industry
Customer Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KsOctober 8, 2015
Being a staffing agency you get to work for different companies, some short term and long term assignments. It gives a great opportunity to gain experience in the insurance field.
Pros
The experience and meeting new people
Cons
Leaving a great company when assignment is complete
Like working with people
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  8141 Kaiser Blvd Anaheim CaSeptember 22, 2015
Working with member checking status of claim/bill issue. How bill and claim are paid.Always there to help when needed. team work. Not able to take much time on the phone with members/patients.Working with people.
Pros
lunch to short goes by to fast
Cons
not enough time to spend on calls
Professional
Scanning/Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CASeptember 10, 2015
Company is professional, great clients to work for, keep me working,
caring and find really great companies that help my skills to grow!
Pros
Fast, Reliable, Efficient
Cons
No permanent job yet
Contracted
Allianz - Operations Specialist/Long Term Care (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNAugust 11, 2015
United Health Care – Finance/Invoice Auditing
• Exceeded production by invoicing over $4 M dollars and leading team accuracy at 99%.
• Assumed expanded responsibilities by creating training manual.

Allianz - Operations Specialist/Long Term Care
• Assumed expanded responsibilities by training policies and procedures to contracted and permanent employees.
• Managed accurate and timely processing of invoices from facilities and independent care givers based on contract daily, weekly, monthly, and rider benefit amounts.

GE Disability - Physician’s Assistant Coordinator Disability
• Liaison between Disability Case Managers and contracted physicians to insure all information is obtained documented and communicated for disability appeals.
• Manage workflow case files with multiple physicians’ onsite and off to ensure reports are complete on time and on budget.

Allianz - New Annuity Business Professional Life Claims
• Reviews original claim documents and resolves inconsistencies then processes annuity death benefits.
• Meets and exceeds production standards by minimum of 10%.
Pros
Learning new things
Cons
Temporary postion
The meanest boss I've ever had to work for
Business Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 26, 2015
It seems the boss at that time, her goal was to make as many people cry that day to get her jollies. Fortunately, she's long gone.
The work itself was ok. I had great coworkers, but we went through receptionists on a weekly basis due to the Creulla of a boss we had and the receptionist seemed like her easiest victim to target.
I really enjoyed being in the field once a week and getting to speak to HR departments to put others to work in a field I understand. I enjoyed meeting many many people and interviewing them and helping them find a job where they could find happiness.
Pros
Most of the people I worked with, most of the people I interviewed, most of the people I saw in the field
Cons
No raises, no advancement opportunity, no training offered