Insurance Overload Staffing Systems Employee Review

View all Insurance Overload Staffing Systems reviews

This agency is awful
Claims Rep (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 17, 2013
They don't communicate any sort of PTO policy they have because they don't want you to know. They are not there to support you, they simply collect their money and could care less if the employer they assign you with is intolerable and creates a hostile work place. As long as you like being treated like you are beneath everyone since you are just a temp and you can live with knowing that IOS will not be there to support you. Then go for it.

Other Insurance Overload Staffing Systems Employee Reviews

excellent working condition. lots of fun
Claims/coding /provider specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJNovember 29, 2017
The company would assignment me to go to different sites and i would assist them according to their needs. some needed customer services reps, so I would answers the client questions regarding payment and denials. If a site needed a coder my duty was to help with the backlog. It varied from site to site.
Pros
learning new thing, but each job had different needs.
Cons
I can't think of any.
An excellent company, their emplyees really come first.
Administrative Executive (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLNovember 14, 2017
There are so many benefits and knowledge I obtained while working for Insurance Overload. My vast experience in the medical field I owe to them, for placing me in some of the most prestigious and well known Insurance companies. The management and staff is very detail oriented and truly understand your skills and abilities.
The hardest part was that they left Florida. The most enjoyable was
the growth and experience as well as, the wonderful people I worked with every day.
Pros
Too many to mention
Cons
They left Florida