Insurance Overload Staffing Systems Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and fun place to work
Field Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 3, 2016
IOS is one of the best places that I have worked for. The recruiters and managers are awesome to work with. The pay is awesome. I would recommend them to anyone.
It's Ok
Business Representative (Recruiter) (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILMarch 2, 2016
It doesn't exist anymore I believe it went bankrupt. They reduced my salary after 1 year of employment. The commute was heavy from Chicago and the office space relocated due to lack of funding.
N/a
General and Commercial Liability Claim’s Adjuster (Former Employee) –  MarylandJanuary 4, 2016
Typical day was 9 to 5. Worked with excellent people. Must be a hard worker and able to handle large workloads. Lack of chances for advancement.
Good alternative
Claim Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 12, 2015
I was unemployed for 3 years. Insurance Overload was able to provide consistent assignments. The staff was great to work with. They were a great backstop while I searched for employment.
Pros
Great to work with
Temporary employment agency
Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 22, 2015
They reviewed my skill set and assigned me to work at Phoenix Health Plan which was a great fit for me to advance my career.
Pros
They assigned me to work at Phoenix Health Plan
Cons
Fun learning different areas of the Industry
Customer Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KsOctober 8, 2015
Being a staffing agency you get to work for different companies, some short term and long term assignments. It gives a great opportunity to gain experience in the insurance field.
Pros
The experience and meeting new people
Cons
Leaving a great company when assignment is complete
Like working with people
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  8141 Kaiser Blvd Anaheim CaSeptember 22, 2015
Working with member checking status of claim/bill issue. How bill and claim are paid.Always there to help when needed. team work. Not able to take much time on the phone with members/patients.Working with people.
Pros
lunch to short goes by to fast
Cons
not enough time to spend on calls
Professional
Scanning/Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CASeptember 10, 2015
Company is professional, great clients to work for, keep me working,
caring and find really great companies that help my skills to grow!
Pros
Fast, Reliable, Efficient
Cons
No permanent job yet
Contracted
Allianz - Operations Specialist/Long Term Care (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNAugust 11, 2015
United Health Care – Finance/Invoice Auditing
• Exceeded production by invoicing over $4 M dollars and leading team accuracy at 99%.
• Assumed expanded responsibilities by creating training manual.

Allianz - Operations Specialist/Long Term Care
• Assumed expanded responsibilities by training policies and procedures to contracted and permanent employees.
• Managed accurate and timely processing of invoices from facilities and independent care givers based on contract daily, weekly, monthly, and rider benefit amounts.

GE Disability - Physician’s Assistant Coordinator Disability
• Liaison between Disability Case Managers and contracted physicians to insure all information is obtained documented and communicated for disability appeals.
• Manage workflow case files with multiple physicians’ onsite and off to ensure reports are complete on time and on budget.

Allianz - New Annuity Business Professional Life Claims
• Reviews original claim documents and resolves inconsistencies then processes annuity death benefits.
• Meets and exceeds production standards by minimum of 10%.
Pros
Learning new things
Cons
Temporary postion
The meanest boss I've ever had to work for
Business Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 26, 2015
It seems the boss at that time, her goal was to make as many people cry that day to get her jollies. Fortunately, she's long gone.
The work itself was ok. I had great coworkers, but we went through receptionists on a weekly basis due to the Creulla of a boss we had and the receptionist seemed like her easiest victim to target.
I really enjoyed being in the field once a week and getting to speak to HR departments to put others to work in a field I understand. I enjoyed meeting many many people and interviewing them and helping them find a job where they could find happiness.
Pros
Most of the people I worked with, most of the people I interviewed, most of the people I saw in the field
Cons
No raises, no advancement opportunity, no training offered
Fasted paced medicla transcription
Medical Transcription - Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Renton, WAJuly 13, 2015
I enjoyed this position being it was the same day to day I had a task and came in and did it. I worked with a great group who was very supportive
Great temp service to work for!
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJune 2, 2015
This temp service was wonderful. They kept me working continuously. Their clients were great to work for, and this temp service actually had great benefits!
Productive and Growing Company
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILMay 14, 2015
A typical day was a lot of phone calls and data entry. I was hired as part of an acquisition project. The most difficult part of it was the large number of customers calling on a daily basis.
Pros
Casual dress, casual company culture
Cons
Very strict on breaks and lunch leave.
Productive and fun work environment.
Litigation Dispute Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJJanuary 27, 2015
You have a very good chance for personal growth in this company.
Friendly atmosphere.
Pros
job satisfaction easy timecard system
Cons
temp to perm.
Productive, good enviroment.
Sr. Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 21, 2014
I was able to work from different companies and learn new skills. I always had temporary jobs with this company. They paid well and everywhere I went to work was a very nice experience. The reason I stayed with them so long and working as a temporary employee was due to my husband relocating every other year to a new City.
Pros
i worked a great companies.
Cons
all employments where temporary.
Temp Agency
Texas Children's Health Plan - Sr. Auditor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 17, 2014
Texas Children's Hospital was a great place to work, however as a temp we were not much included in the day to day operation. I was given a report to work weekly and if I had any questions I submitted them to the Manager I reported to.
Pros
free ancillarys, coffee, tea, chocolate, snacks, etc
Cons
temp
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 3, 2014
Define strategy for and develop, execute, and manage comprehensive marketing plan encompassing integrated marketing/business development initiatives designed to penetrate and grow target market.

Provide cross-functional team training, coaching and mentoring.

Met and/or exceeded corporate quotas

Consistently, developed strong, sustainable relationships with executive decision makers of Fortune 500 client companies.

Contract negations

Client/Contact database maintenance

Recruiting, testing, running criminal background checks and interviewing of all candidates.

Attend marketing events and meetings

Career counseling

Marketing

Project management
Pros
fun environment
Temporary Assignment
RECRUITER (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 29, 2014
This was a temporary assignment; only worked there for 1 week.
Pros
nice office environment
Cons
temporary assignment
productive & fun workplace
Team Lead, VSP Medical/Vision Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 1, 2014
process claims, bill tracking & in/out bound calls. The agency does everything to keep you employed. The management team was always superb. The co-workers were a fun group. The hardest part of the job was nothing really. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with suck great people.
Pros
unit competitions, casual work place
Cons
no healthcare benefits
Great Company
ICT Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 29, 2014
Great temp agency to work for was place on long term assignment

Insurance Overload Staffing Systems Reviews by Location