Insurance Overload Staffing Systems Employee Reviews

It's Ok
Business Representative (Recruiter) (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILMarch 2, 2016
It doesn't exist anymore I believe it went bankrupt. They reduced my salary after 1 year of employment. The commute was heavy from Chicago and the office space relocated due to lack of funding.
The meanest boss I've ever had to work for
Business Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 26, 2015
It seems the boss at that time, her goal was to make as many people cry that day to get her jollies. Fortunately, she's long gone.
The work itself was ok. I had great coworkers, but we went through receptionists on a weekly basis due to the Creulla of a boss we had and the receptionist seemed like her easiest victim to target.
I really enjoyed being in the field once a week and getting to speak to HR departments to put others to work in a field I understand. I enjoyed meeting many many people and interviewing them and helping them find a job where they could find happiness.
Pros
Most of the people I worked with, most of the people I interviewed, most of the people I saw in the field
Cons
No raises, no advancement opportunity, no training offered
Contracted
Allianz - Operations Specialist/Long Term Care (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNAugust 11, 2015
United Health Care – Finance/Invoice Auditing
• Exceeded production by invoicing over $4 M dollars and leading team accuracy at 99%.
• Assumed expanded responsibilities by creating training manual.

Allianz - Operations Specialist/Long Term Care
• Assumed expanded responsibilities by training policies and procedures to contracted and permanent employees.
• Managed accurate and timely processing of invoices from facilities and independent care givers based on contract daily, weekly, monthly, and rider benefit amounts.

GE Disability - Physician’s Assistant Coordinator Disability
• Liaison between Disability Case Managers and contracted physicians to insure all information is obtained documented and communicated for disability appeals.
• Manage workflow case files with multiple physicians’ onsite and off to ensure reports are complete on time and on budget.

Allianz - New Annuity Business Professional Life Claims
• Reviews original claim documents and resolves inconsistencies then processes annuity death benefits.
• Meets and exceeds production standards by minimum of 10%.
Pros
Learning new things
Cons
Temporary postion
Inside Claims adjuster
Total loss Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 27, 2016
Handling liability, total loss, and commercial claims
Learned how to handle commercial claims
Management was great
cowokers were great
Hardest part of job was when teh company closed down
Meeting new people
Great place to work!
Claims Auditor, Examiner, Supervisor (Former Employee) –  PAAugust 16, 2014
*Various assignments required various skills to be applied for each client's issue. From maintaining or depleting a surmounting claims backlog during the implementation of new claims software to auditing Medicaid payable accounts for potential duplicate payments, lack of COB application, overpayments,underpayment or fraudulent activity. *How to resolve claim issues quickly on a massive scale.
*Ability to collaborate with management on focused issues.
*Addressing unforeseen claims issues or system performance.
*Exceeding or achieving effective outcomes for the client.
Pros
you gain the ability to learn new trends in the insurance industry.
Cons
offered permanent placement at a much lesser pay-scale in lieu of similar benefits.
Productive and fun place to work
Field Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 3, 2016
IOS is one of the best places that I have worked for. The recruiters and managers are awesome to work with. The pay is awesome. I would recommend them to anyone.
A rewarding job
Workers Compensation Representative (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 6, 2013
A typical day at the job consisted of managing up to two hundred claims, by taking a recorded statement of each claimant. Applying the State laws according to the circumstances of the injury. Collect all medical records and determine if the claimant is receiving appropriate treatment. If not, I may need to create a independent medical examination with a physician of my choosing to determine if additional treatment or less is needed. The decision of the independent medical exam may state that the claimant has recovered. If her/his doctor disagrees the claimant may decide to seek counsel for a final decision. In that case this may require arbitration, mediation or a court hearing at the Worker's Compensation Commission, with final decision lying in the hands of the Commissioner
Pros
excellent salary and benefits. interesting with variety of tasks.
Cons
exhausting handing new laws when claim goes to court
Great temp service to work for!
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJune 2, 2015
This temp service was wonderful. They kept me working continuously. Their clients were great to work for, and this temp service actually had great benefits!
N/a
General and Commercial Liability Claim’s Adjuster (Former Employee) –  MarylandJanuary 4, 2016
Typical day was 9 to 5. Worked with excellent people. Must be a hard worker and able to handle large workloads. Lack of chances for advancement.
productive & fun workplace
Team Lead, VSP Medical/Vision Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 1, 2014
process claims, bill tracking & in/out bound calls. The agency does everything to keep you employed. The management team was always superb. The co-workers were a fun group. The hardest part of the job was nothing really. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with suck great people.
Pros
unit competitions, casual work place
Cons
no healthcare benefits
The people I worked with were very supportive of me and they placed me in very good jobs
temporary employee (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAAugust 8, 2014
My account manager would place me at a company for a designated time where I would work at what ever job assignment that company directed me to do.

The hardest part of my job was knowing that I was not going to be hired full time.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the people at Insurance Overload treated me professionaly.
Pros
i was always treated as a professional
Cons
the health benefits were not good
A staffing company that work hard for the employees to keep us employed.
Client Contribution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 21, 2014
This agency was able to keep me employed for three years with great pay and very open communication. I had worked for American General and AIG. I have acquired much information about the 401K and how everything is inputed in the system for easy maintenance. A typical day was quite and busy. If I became a permanent employee of the company, growth was very possible.
Pros
at set schedule.
Cons
the assignment ended.
Temporary employment agency
Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 22, 2015
They reviewed my skill set and assigned me to work at Phoenix Health Plan which was a great fit for me to advance my career.
Pros
They assigned me to work at Phoenix Health Plan
Great Temporary workplace
customer service support (Former Employee) –  bloomington mnFebruary 20, 2012
I went on an assignment for them that lasted 2.5 yrs.; it turned into a permanent position with the company where i was placed. They treat you with respect & dignity. The benefits are pretty good for a temporary agency. They pay weekly and on time.
Pros
paid down time. easy to contact, friendly
Cons
benefits are contingent upon being on assignmet.
Good alternative
Claim Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 12, 2015
I was unemployed for 3 years. Insurance Overload was able to provide consistent assignments. The staff was great to work with. They were a great backstop while I searched for employment.
Pros
Great to work with
COMMERCIAL LINES CLERK (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IndianaApril 12, 2012
I started out as a Typist, then moved up to Senior Policy Services Clerk, and then promoted to Underwriting. Training was good in each job and all the supervisors were good to work for.
Pros
good compensation, friendly people
Cons
can't think of any
Productive and warm place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Renton, WADecember 6, 2013
Learned a lot at this job, taking in the new experience from working HR to front desk- being able to interact with people more and learn more about the hiring process.
Cons
no benefits for temporary employees
Great start when balancing life and work.
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GAApril 22, 2013
I worked on different assessments when I was employed with this company and was able to obtain many different skills.
Pros
no benefits
Cons
flex schedule
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 3, 2014
Define strategy for and develop, execute, and manage comprehensive marketing plan encompassing integrated marketing/business development initiatives designed to penetrate and grow target market.

Provide cross-functional team training, coaching and mentoring.

Met and/or exceeded corporate quotas

Consistently, developed strong, sustainable relationships with executive decision makers of Fortune 500 client companies.

Contract negations

Client/Contact database maintenance

Recruiting, testing, running criminal background checks and interviewing of all candidates.

Attend marketing events and meetings

Career counseling

Marketing

Project management
Pros
fun environment
Fun learning different areas of the Industry
Customer Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KsOctober 8, 2015
Being a staffing agency you get to work for different companies, some short term and long term assignments. It gives a great opportunity to gain experience in the insurance field.
Pros
The experience and meeting new people
Cons
Leaving a great company when assignment is complete

Insurance Overload Staffing Systems Reviews by Location