Insurance Overload Staffing Systems Employee Reviews

metlife
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Broken Arrow. okDecember 26, 2011
Several people were hired for a class in Broken Arrow OK for Met Life. They had 8 training classes starting between fall and winter of 2011. IOS basically did a mass hiring for them. Some people didnt even know how to use a computer.They basically send anyone that can interview. I started with a class of 25 and after 6 weeks of 8 week training 7 remained after the rest of the class was run off by how unprofessional MetLife is with temporary workers.
Cons
suck
This agency is awful
Claims Rep (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 17, 2013
They don't communicate any sort of PTO policy they have because they don't want you to know. They are not there to support you, they simply collect their money and could care less if the employer they assign you with is intolerable and creates a hostile work place. As long as you like being treated like you are beneath everyone since you are just a temp and you can live with knowing that IOS will not be there to support you. Then go for it.
productive & fun workplace
Team Lead, VSP Medical/Vision Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 1, 2014
process claims, bill tracking & in/out bound calls. The agency does everything to keep you employed. The management team was always superb. The co-workers were a fun group. The hardest part of the job was nothing really. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with suck great people.
Pros
unit competitions, casual work place
Cons
no healthcare benefits
Productive and fast pace environment.
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTOctober 29, 2013
I typical day consist of coming in early, 8am and having my own personal space, a cubical. Logging in to my computer to review my emails from previous evening, I would find a couple of answers needed to complete my work of the present day. I have learned to work together as a team in my department. Being a temp associate, I was included in a lot of employee conferences and daily meetings. In these gatherings, I've learned to voice my opinions to my fellow co-workers.
The hardest part of the job is to focus on one thing. I am so used to multi-tasking it took time to just focus on one thing.
The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing our reviews. It made me feel that I had a part in our success as a company.
Pros
Appreciation lunches, small departments
Cons
Parking, A lot of employees
Great Temporary workplace
customer service support (Former Employee) –  bloomington mnFebruary 20, 2012
I went on an assignment for them that lasted 2.5 yrs.; it turned into a permanent position with the company where i was placed. They treat you with respect & dignity. The benefits are pretty good for a temporary agency. They pay weekly and on time.
Pros
paid down time. easy to contact, friendly
Cons
benefits are contingent upon being on assignmet.
Temporary Casino Risk Management adjuster
OR. TPA temporary liability adjuster (Former Employee) –  City Center Las Vegas, NVApril 18, 2013
Careful match in expertise level and system requirements to enable a seamless insert to provide immediate and trackable support to the Risk Management Dept of MGM Resorts & Casino. Provided successful alleviation to the work load and was well appreciated for the integration in the team work.
Fasted paced medicla transcription
Medical Transcription - Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Renton, WAJuly 13, 2015
I enjoyed this position being it was the same day to day I had a task and came in and did it. I worked with a great group who was very supportive
temp agency
Commercial Lines Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILNovember 21, 2013
When I needed extra income, this company had no problems placing me with insurance companies that were overloaded with claims. At times it was a little difficult deciding in which company to go with since they each offered a different package, but I was blessed that I had a choice
Pros
contract freedom
Cons
there weren't any cons
Temp Agency
Texas Children's Health Plan - Sr. Auditor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 17, 2014
Texas Children's Hospital was a great place to work, however as a temp we were not much included in the day to day operation. I was given a report to work weekly and if I had any questions I submitted them to the Manager I reported to.
Pros
Free ancillarys, coffee, tea, chocolate, snacks, etc
Cons
Temp
They did find work for me.
Customer Service and Underwriting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 6, 2012
I've worked with Insurance Overload for a few years when I lived in Las Vegas, NV, Pittsburgh, PA and Los Angeles, CA and they were able to secure employment for me in each city.
Pros
they have a lot of client contacts
Cons
the los angeles office can be very slow.
A rewarding job
Workers Compensation Representative (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 6, 2013
A typical day at the job consisted of managing up to two hundred claims, by taking a recorded statement of each claimant. Applying the State laws according to the circumstances of the injury. Collect all medical records and determine if the claimant is receiving appropriate treatment. If not, I may need to create a independent medical examination with a physician of my choosing to determine if additional treatment or less is needed. The decision of the independent medical exam may state that the claimant has recovered. If her/his doctor disagrees the claimant may decide to seek counsel for a final decision. In that case this may require arbitration, mediation or a court hearing at the Worker's Compensation Commission, with final decision lying in the hands of the Commissioner
Pros
Excellent salary and benefits. Interesting with variety of tasks.
Cons
Exhausting handing new laws when claim goes to court
Very good
Executive Park Drive Ste (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLJune 24, 2012
39-85 calls per day
how to be patient with customers, especially the elderly.
very helpful and educational and team supportive.
great to work with, very helpful and supportive of each other.
the location.
hearing the smile in the voices of the customers after the call ends
Great temp service to work for!
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJune 2, 2015
This temp service was wonderful. They kept me working continuously. Their clients were great to work for, and this temp service actually had great benefits!
Rewarding work/educational experience.
Claims Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 15, 2014
Although the positions I held though the years have been temporary, each experience was gratifying. I had the pleasure of working in various departments of insurance companies, which has allowed me to broaden my working experience.
Contracted
Allianz - Operations Specialist/Long Term Care (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNAugust 11, 2015
United Health Care – Finance/Invoice Auditing
• Exceeded production by invoicing over $4 M dollars and leading team accuracy at 99%.
• Assumed expanded responsibilities by creating training manual.

Allianz - Operations Specialist/Long Term Care
• Assumed expanded responsibilities by training policies and procedures to contracted and permanent employees.
• Managed accurate and timely processing of invoices from facilities and independent care givers based on contract daily, weekly, monthly, and rider benefit amounts.

GE Disability - Physician’s Assistant Coordinator Disability
• Liaison between Disability Case Managers and contracted physicians to insure all information is obtained documented and communicated for disability appeals.
• Manage workflow case files with multiple physicians’ onsite and off to ensure reports are complete on time and on budget.

Allianz - New Annuity Business Professional Life Claims
• Reviews original claim documents and resolves inconsistencies then processes annuity death benefits.
• Meets and exceeds production standards by minimum of 10%.
Pros
Learning new things
Cons
Temporary postion
Generally Helpful
Technical Support - contract (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 15, 2012
Using Insurance Overload Systems to find a position has been in the past, successful. The last position, although temporary, was a great experience working with good people in a professional environment. They fostered team work and growth.
COMMERCIAL LINES CLERK (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IndianaApril 12, 2012
I started out as a Typist, then moved up to Senior Policy Services Clerk, and then promoted to Underwriting. Training was good in each job and all the supervisors were good to work for.
Pros
good compensation, friendly people
Cons
can't think of any
Productive and warm place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Renton, WADecember 6, 2013
Learned a lot at this job, taking in the new experience from working HR to front desk- being able to interact with people more and learn more about the hiring process.
Cons
No Benefits for temporary employees
Good environment to advance my knowledge, skills and experience in Health Insurance
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Mercer Island, WASeptember 8, 2012
Worked for Pacificare as a temporary employee in the Secure Horizons/Medicare HMO department, handling all claims for regular, HMO and capitated Plan types
Productive and fun work environment.
Litigation Dispute Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJJanuary 27, 2015
You have a very good chance for personal growth in this company.
Friendly atmosphere.
Pros
Job satisfaction easy timecard system
Cons
Temp to Perm.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insurance Overload Staffing Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

Insurance Overload Staffing Systems Reviews by Location