Insurance Overload Staffing Systems

Insurance Overload Staffing Systems Employer Reviews

Claims Adjudication
Benefits Administrator Customer Service Rep. (Former Employee), Atlanta,georgiaJanuary 8, 2014
I rewiewed homeowners, workman comp and health care claims to ensure proper information is obtained to make payment of claims. This is a temp agency.
Productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 20, 2013
Pros: free coffiee and pot lucks
Cons: none to memtion
I was hired and placed on assignment immediately.

I typical day was going to the Great-West Healthcare call center and answering inbound calls for customers and healthcare professionals that needed limited information about customer eligibility and precertifications requests.

I learned to work with a diverse community.

Management was aggressive and timely.

Co-workers were a team and friendly.

The hardest part of the job was getting used to the volume of calls

The most enjoyable par of the job was achieving customer satisfaction.
Look forward to going to work
Claims Analyst (Former Employee), Portland, ORDecember 19, 2013
Pros: grow and learn a lot
Routine days unless made to be fun and exciting. Competition between co-workers, Best gift certificates given.
Best Staffing Agency in Boston!
Compliance Associate (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 9, 2013
Pros: find matching jobs quickly.
I have been placed in many positions by this staffing agency, and have been working with them for years. They have great connections to businesses all over.
Productive and warm place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Renton, WADecember 6, 2013
Cons: no benefits for temporary employees
Learned a lot at this job, taking in the new experience from working HR to front desk- being able to interact with people more and learn more about the hiring process.
Very productive and informative place to work as an IOS consultant at AIG Global SAP Solution Center (GSSC)
SAP Administrative Assistant (Resource Analyst) (Current Employee), Fairfield, NJNovember 27, 2013
A typical day at work is vast interaction with AIG SAP consultants. I have learned most IT Services credentials (LAN ID, eRoom, RSA Soft Token, Citrix, Xendesktop, SAP Production (EP1, EP3, BWP, etc....) and SharePoint) access for the consultants. The management at AIG Global SAP Solution Center (GSSC) are very career driven by coaching for one to upscale his or her career. Co-workers are very great to work with and are very team oriented. The hardest part of the job is when the consultants are losing access or if their IDM accounts are being deactivated, requests come in drove for me to request reactivation and the ones that I have to reactivate for the consultants. I mean those I am authorized and delegated to reactivate access. Through it all, I multitask and reactivate them in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with consultants, second level managers and senior managers. Doing what they request in a timely manner while they compliment me by mentioning what would they do if I was not hired to do what I always do for them. I am always told that the process of their SAP tasks have shifted to be the best since I came on board.
n/a
claims examiner (Former Employee), cypress, orange countyNovember 26, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I have learned how to process ppo claims as a temp, the company was great to work for
temp agency
Commercial Lines Adjuster (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILNovember 21, 2013
Pros: contract freedom
Cons: there weren't any cons
When I needed extra income, this company had no problems placing me with insurance companies that were overloaded with claims. At times it was a little difficult deciding in which company to go with since they each offered a different package, but I was blessed that I had a choice
Productive and fast pace environment.
Case Manager (Former Employee), Bloomfield, CTOctober 29, 2013
Pros: appreciation lunches, small departments
Cons: parking, a lot of employees
I typical day consist of coming in early, 8am and having my own personal space, a cubical. Logging in to my computer to review my emails from previous evening, I would find a couple of answers needed to complete my work of the present day. I have learned to work together as a team in my department. Being a temp associate, I was included in a lot of employee conferences and daily meetings. In these gatherings, I've learned to voice my opinions to my fellow co-workers.
The hardest part of the job is to focus on one thing. I am so used to multi-tasking it took time to just focus on one thing.
The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing our reviews. It made me feel that I had a part in our success as a company.
Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orange, CAOctober 24, 2013
Pros: temp agency great personnel
Cons: needed to wait for three months to be permanent hired
The agency was very happy when they placed me and company (TMG) Talbert hired me permanent as customer service rep.
Great Temp Company
Temporary Claims Analyst (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSSeptember 22, 2013
This company gave me the opportunity to find permanent employment. Fair compensation and benefits.
This agency is awful
Claims Rep (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 17, 2013
They don't communicate any sort of PTO policy they have because they don't want you to know. They are not there to support you, they simply collect their money and could care less if the employer they assign you with is intolerable and creates a hostile work place. As long as you like being treated like you are beneath everyone since you are just a temp and you can live with knowing that IOS will not be there to support you. Then go for it.
ALWAYS ON THE GO
Supervisor/ Staffing Consultant (Former Employee), SACRAMENTOAugust 27, 2013
Pros: bonus program
Cons: loved this job....
HIGH VOLUME OF CLIENTS AND CANDIDATES IN THE HEALTH FIELD. MARKETING, RECRUTING AND SALES WERE KEY
overall rating
Claims Adjuster or Hospital receptionist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 12, 2013
Pros: great hours
Cons: great lunch breaks
Great company to work for very professional and team orient.
Great agency to work for
Independent Insurance Adjuster (Former Employee), Tampa, FlMay 17, 2013
Interview the Name Insured, Guest Passengers, or pedestrian regarding statements of accident, determine if they are qualified or not for coverage. Request checks for loss wages, review and process medical bills, review reports and incoming pip mail, pay litigation payment to attorney and various other office duties .The most enjoyable part of the job, long assignment and treated as if you were a permanent employee, not temporary job.
A rewarding job
Workers Compensation Representative (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 6, 2013
Pros: excellent salary and benefits. interesting with variety of tasks.
Cons: exhausting handing new laws when claim goes to court
A typical day at the job consisted of managing up to two hundred claims, by taking a recorded statement of each claimant. Applying the State laws according to the circumstances of the injury. Collect all medical records and determine if the claimant is receiving appropriate treatment. If not, I may need to create a independent medical examination with a physician of my choosing to determine if additional treatment or less is needed. The decision of the independent medical exam may state that the claimant has recovered. If her/his doctor disagrees the claimant may decide to seek counsel for a final decision. In that case this may require arbitration, mediation or a court hearing at the Worker's Compensation Commission, with final decision lying in the hands of the Commissioner
Great start when balancing life and work.
Claims Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta GAApril 22, 2013
Pros: no benefits
Cons: flex schedule
I worked on different assessments when I was employed with this company and was able to obtain many different skills.
Temporary Casino Risk Management adjuster
OR. TPA temporary liability adjuster (Former Employee), City Center Las Vegas, NVApril 18, 2013
Careful match in expertise level and system requirements to enable a seamless insert to provide immediate and trackable support to the Risk Management Dept of MGM Resorts & Casino. Provided successful alleviation to the work load and was well appreciated for the integration in the team work.
productive place to work
General Insurance Specialist (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: good job locations
Cons: not permanent employment
great supervisor, multiple places to work, good work hours, good job locations
productive place to work
Pros: good job locations
Cons: not permanent employment
great supervisor, multiple places to work, great work experiences, good enviroments