Compensation: Hourly base plus uncapped commission - If meeting expectations should be over $100,000/year!
Insured Street is the fastest growing independent agency in the country representing the largest and most recognizable insurance brands. We are an entrepreneurial environment that focuses on taking good people and making them great. We encourage a goal and team driven culture where everyone works exceptionally hard but enjoys downtime in our casual atmosphere – arcade games, ping pong, shuffleboard, darts, etc…
We are looking for hungry, excuse free sales executives to reward generously! Just 3 policy sales per day could earn you over $100,000/year!! Our sales execs work with consumers that are actively shopping for insurance – personal and commercial auto, homeowners, renters, RV, and motorcycle – and are expected to close the sale.
- Quoting and selling insurance; we are a non-servicing agency
- Providing excellent customer service
- Handling inbound calls and placing outbound calls to consumers who have requested an insurance quote
- Accurately explaining coverage and payment options
- Verifying consumer information regarding insurance and driving history and vehicle information
- Collecting premium payments
- Uncapped commission structure plus hourly rate
- No cold calling - access to unlimited qualified leads
- Multiple incentives and contests throughout the year and perks for top selling agents
- Benefits – medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Suite of insurance companies to offer each consumer
- Access to state-of-the-art rating systems
- Paid comprehensive training program
- Opportunity for immediate advancement
- Technology provided – including laptop, monitor and mouse
- Non-resident state licensing and E&O handled by our agency
- Sales resources including customized webpage for every agent – check out an example here - https://www.insuredstreet.com/agents/rclemons/
- Charity volunteer opportunities
- Active P&C license preferred
- Hungry, Driven, Receptive, Ready to Elevate Career Path
- Proven success in sales is a must!
- Experience selling Property & Casualty Insurance a plus
- Basic computer skills and the ability to multi-task
- Clear and articulate speaking voice over the phone
- Experience selling on a multi-carrier platform is a plus
- Current multiple state licenses are a plus
- Self-motivated and self-directed
epiQ Insurance Agency is a rapidly growing, national insurance agency selling property and casualty products in over 45 states. We represent...