INSYNC Employee Reviews in United States

The work was fast paced and a joy to do
Computer Embrodery Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJune 18, 2015
My typical day would start with me hooping the garments to run on the 2 six head machines I was to operate. Then make sure all the correct thread was on the machine making sure al the threads where pulled through.. Once the machines where to run I would placed the hooped garment on the correct machines I would program the design into the machine and begin running as that was going n I had to make sure I had the next two runs where hopped and ready to as well as fix any thread breaks. If the was time I would help the trimmer get work done if they where running behind. Wen that run was done I would take it off unhoped it and put the next run on. This cycle would go on through out my entire shift.
Pros
Iliked keeping busy
Cons
Sometimes I would get overwhelmed with the orders
Never Had Any Issues
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CaliforniaMay 9, 2015
INSYNC was just the contractor. I was actually working as a CSR for Covered California. Overall I had a good experience at work every day and I was able to learn more about health care plans as well as taxes. I was presented the opportunity to study the Affordable Care Act in great detail. I think the hardest part of the job was the always moving around and lack of communication between the higher ups and us.
Pros
Got to Work with Covered California
Cons
It was only a contract
Great company, Free Sodas, partys, great program operations.
Senior Lead Tech (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAMay 9, 2012
Great work teams on the job but a total failure in actions. Bathroom 5th grade acts - gassing at other peoples work ststions, talking bowl movements, pulling chairs out form setting employees etc.sending inappropreate and reporting the receivers to HR not really, hiding personel property for jokes, firing employees but not really is NOT a good environment to work in.
Pros
good training, engineering support, customer involvement, facilities.
Cons
way below grownup, professional playiny production management.