Position was contract.
- Average work day was a 12-hour shift, however it was 3 days on and 4 days off one week; then 4 days on and days off the following week. I found this schedule to be very beneficial.
- Management was very supportive - always ensuring that we recieved adequate training in order to do our jobs. Also, management seemed sensitive to employee concerns and tried to make reasonable accomodations so long as productivity wasn't compromised.
- Experienced co-workers were always available to help whenever conditions warranted assistance. We were trained to proactively help each other so that the company succeeded.
- The hardest part of the job was the first few days on the job because everything was new and unfamiliar.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing yourself grow and making new friends.