Intake

Intake Employer Reviews

Enhancing productivity
Member Services Supervisor (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 24, 2014
I have a staff of 6 direct reports but am also responsible for unit of 43 every 5 weeks. Challenging part of job is to create atmosphere where staff can debrief when necessary but mindful that a job has to be done, and done well.
Most professional and great place to work. They really care about all associates.
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN WALGREENS DRUG (Former Employee), New Orleans, LASeptember 8, 2014
productive, very busy never a down time.
Scheduler (Current Employee), west palm beach flJuly 25, 2014
Pros: you get your 40 hrs, great benefits, and 401k.
Cons: the pay.
It is an awesone job, especially if you enjoy helping other daily.
productive and fun work place.
Admissition coordnator (Current Employee), Delray beach flJune 22, 2014
To obtain a responsibility role in the field as an experience Nursing Assistance setting where my skills and knowledge can be enhanced and utilized effectively.
No comment
Interviewer (Current Employee), San Bernardino CaliforniaJune 8, 2014
Completed intake for social security disability. I would complete application and appeals. I would assist current clients with questions and paperwork. I hardest and best part of the job is dealing with clients.
Strong desire to assist those suffering from addiction and guide them toward a life renewed.
Facilitator/Transition Manager (Former Employee), Healdburg, Ca.May 8, 2014
Pros: caring staff.
Cons: never enough time.
I love helping others realize their potential and change. Willingness, acceptance, and appreciation of diversity are keys to working well with others. The possibilities of success and sustainability are in direct proportion to the cohesiveness and level of collaboration within any mission or agency. I always aspire to that goal.
Productive enviornment, constant changes in management.
INSURANCE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Brentwood TNApril 9, 2014
Typical work day was to verify patient insurance in order to get the information to the billing department in a timely manner. I learned a great deal about health insurance and it's requirements.
Passionate about helping others
Patient Assistance Specialist (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMarch 28, 2014
Pros: diverse atmosphere
Cons: compensation
I really enjoyed the fact that I was doing a job that helped others with issues faced with a lack of behavioral health insurance. Very rewarding!!
Positive environment
Processor/Coordinator (Former Employee), Tampa, F:January 30, 2014
Encourage team work
Encourage training on websites
Encourage productivity
Very rewarding company to work for
Customer service rep (Former Employee), Auburn Hills MIDecember 23, 2013
I enjoyed working with my team and helping out our customers.
Worked as a part of a team
Licensing Specialist (Former Employee), Southfield, MIOctober 30, 2013
Pros: less formal work setting
Cons: rarely, there is no way to take an actual break.
Worked in residential home environment and interacted with male/female children just like in a home setting. Prepared meals and made sure that homework was completed. We did chores at the house and prepared them for their next day at school and during bedtime.
Externship
CVS, Carrington College Pharmacy Externship (Former Employee), Tucson, ArizonaOctober 30, 2013
A learning experience, busy most of the day. The people were fun to work with, and they were eager to help when I needed it.
Challenging
Social Services Worker (Former Employee), Canton, OHOctober 27, 2013
Pros: government position
Cons: hard for students/single parents.
No work life balance. You can attempt to schedule your life around your job but it is not possible.
I love working it was challenging but i love the challenge
Clerical/ Intake (Former Employee), Tampa,FLOctober 25, 2013
Pros: employees interactions
Cons: we business get slow we will have no overtime
I love binder & binder the pay was great you receive your raise yearly and I love working with people ..I will recommend this company
Dedicated Hardworking individuals seeks challenging position
I was the entry point person to the agency. (Former Employee), Southfield, MIOctober 3, 2013
Pros: interacting with clients
Cons: not enough room for advancement
Time management is one of the most effective practices to getting assignments completed.
The Intake Worker position kept me constantly busy and I enjoyed that aspect. I enjoyed daily enrolling new families into the Head Start Program.
Intake Worker, Family Development Services (Current Employee), Indianapolis InAugust 13, 2013
Pros: intake position kept me constantly busy.
Cons: lack of consistency between centers often repeative work when it was not necessary.
Daily interview families to enroll into Head Start. Constant contact with public and staff. Maintain full classroom enrollment, carry out administrative support duties, including answering phones, filing, copying, faxing, emailing, etc. Daily I had to maintain organize case files on all families. Make sure all necessary documentation was entered into – more... database. Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness on a daily basis. Have the ability to read and interpret documents. At the center I worked our Social Service staff worked very well together and often would offer help or assistance when needed. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in a pre-school environment and the children. – less
Great internship
Probation Intern (Former Employee), Newport News, VAJuly 8, 2013
This was introduction into the field of counseling and human services. I loved every minute of it. The hardest part was having to put a child who clearly was need of more services and help in school and at home in detention. The most enjoyable part was seeing a child and/or family get the help they need.
Productive workplace.
Referral Coordinator (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJune 24, 2013
Pros: free lunches on the occaison.
Cons: no one got a raise in the two years i was employed due to budget.
A typical day at work would consist of answering incoming calls from doctors office requesting authorizations, I would enter all necessary information into system and then pass chart onto nurse to review for approval or denial.

My manager was great, as well as the co-workers.

The hardest part of the job was in the beginning learning which procedures – more... needed an auth verses a referral.

The most enjoyable part of the job was growing a relationship with the staff at the doctors office. – less
Stressful caseload size
Children Services Caseworker (Current Employee), Hamilton, OHJune 6, 2013
Change in management, business people trying to run a social work agency. Supportive co-workers. No raises for 5 years. Under-staffed at this time.
Flexible, with a laid back atmosphere
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Halifax, VAApril 24, 2013
Pros: great people to work with and ability to work independently while still being part of a team.
Cons: no room for advance. the pay is lacking and there are no health benefits.
Obtaining prior authorization for providers of DME supplies. I learn something new every day as the medical field is ever chnaging. Keeping up to date with insurance policies and procedures is crucial. Management is easy to work with and helpful. As this is a small company, my co-workers and I are very close and we are a great team. The hardest part – more... of the job would be the learing curve, but once mastered, easy to maintain. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of knowing you have helped those in need. – less