Intake Employee Reviews

Searched problem invoices that kept me on my thinking cap
Research Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 25, 2015
Was a great job but at time was difficult to find the error that held up the amount vendor wanted to be paid. This included billing over authorization or internal error but made it fun for like solving a puzzle that gave self reward afterwards.
Pros
feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction
Cons
working appeals while also answering calls
Excellent place of employment
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VANovember 12, 2015
A typical day at work would consist of enrolling a client that had just been released from incarceration. Setting up a file for them and providing resources to start their life over. What I learned was motivational interviewing with the clients, to get them to open up and talk about their life. The management team had great compassion for these clients. My co-workers worked hand in hand in providing resources necessary to assist the client. The hardest part of the job was end the day without being able to service everyone. Thhe most enjoyable part of the job was finding housing or a job for a client.
Pros
Great training
Cons
Dealing with the times of hardship of clients
Wondeful NGO!!
Administrative/Intake Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fair Housing Center of Pierce CountySeptember 8, 2015
Wonderful, professional, excellent environment workplace. Excellent management and staff. I learned greatly during my time as an Admin/Intake. Great opportunity to grow and develop skills.
Pros
Benenfits
Cons
Lay
The staff are all wonderful to work with
PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  ORLANDO,FLAugust 20, 2015
My co-workers are enjoyable to work with. The management is really good and supportive of the staff she works very hard for the staff to receive the right compensation for our work that is performed. We very hard for the company but it's all the numbers to the CEO and not about the skills or knowledge your customer service just the numbers.
Pros
FLEXIBLE WHEN NEEDED
Cons
NO BENEFITS
Overall A busy and fast-paced eniveronment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 28, 2015
I worked in the Intake department. I was opening up in records for new patients. We would see about 20 -40 new patients a day. My co-worker was amazing. Easy to work with and never slack off. The hardest part of my job was just coverage. Not enough of Intaker to coverage lunch, or when someone will call out. What I enjoy the most about my job was meeting and greeting new people/patients to the facility. Also Getting great complements on my work ethics was something I look forward to hear. Made me believe my job was well done.
Pros
My job was close to where I lived.
Cons
Not enough Coverage.
Very Busy but Productive Place to Work on.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIJune 24, 2015
We seen a lot of clients a day fro many different reason or resources that the company offered. Is a fast speed place, But great place to work on.
24 hour facility meeting the needs of individuals with addictions and mental illness
Crisis Clinician (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INJune 13, 2015
Work independently, third shift. Managed crisis calls, evaluated scheduled and walk in patients. Went to local emergency room to perform crisis evaluations when needed. Processed individuals going inpatient. Staffed patients with psychiatrists.
Pros
Wonderdul supervisor! Very supportive!
Cons
third shift work
there's a reason why I stopped working full-time
LPN (Current Employee) –  lincolnwoodFebruary 25, 2015
upper management is a joke! no support at all. low census. no annual raises and no benefits whatsoever. co-workers can not get along too much office drama no one knows how to leave personal business at home. upper management participate in office drama!
lacking culture
Office Support Associate (Former Employee) –  NoblesvilleDecember 19, 2014
Compensation is good but training is spotty. They trained me for all sorts of areas that were not my department but threw me to the sharks when it came to training for my actual job. After a month, they hired a new girl and gave her two weeks of one on one on the job training while criticizing my inadequacies. Not fair.
Good Place to work on
Member Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GADecember 8, 2014
Very relax and good place to work for. The only bad thing its they have no training program you have to learn by trial an error.
Pros
good environment to work on
Cons
hardly no trainning
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 4, 2014
love helping people with their needs. I want to be in a place were I can use my knowledge to grow
Enhancing productivity
Member Services Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 24, 2014
I have a staff of 6 direct reports but am also responsible for unit of 43 every 5 weeks. Challenging part of job is to create atmosphere where staff can debrief when necessary but mindful that a job has to be done, and done well.
productive, very busy never a down time.
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  west palm beach flJuly 25, 2014
It is an awesone job, especially if you enjoy helping other daily.
Pros
you get your 40 hrs, great benefits, and 401k.
Cons
the pay.
productive and fun work place.
Admissition coordnator (Current Employee) –  Delray beach flJune 22, 2014
To obtain a responsibility role in the field as an experience Nursing Assistance setting where my skills and knowledge can be enhanced and utilized effectively.
No comment
Interviewer (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino CaliforniaJune 8, 2014
Completed intake for social security disability. I would complete application and appeals. I would assist current clients with questions and paperwork. I hardest and best part of the job is dealing with clients.
Strong desire to assist those suffering from addiction and guide them toward a life renewed.
Facilitator/Transition Manager (Former Employee) –  Healdburg, Ca.May 8, 2014
I love helping others realize their potential and change. Willingness, acceptance, and appreciation of diversity are keys to working well with others. The possibilities of success and sustainability are in direct proportion to the cohesiveness and level of collaboration within any mission or agency. I always aspire to that goal.
Pros
caring staff.
Cons
never enough time.
Productive enviornment, constant changes in management.
INSURANCE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Brentwood TNApril 9, 2014
Typical work day was to verify patient insurance in order to get the information to the billing department in a timely manner. I learned a great deal about health insurance and it's requirements.
Passionate about helping others
Patient Assistance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 28, 2014
I really enjoyed the fact that I was doing a job that helped others with issues faced with a lack of behavioral health insurance. Very rewarding!!
Pros
diverse atmosphere
Cons
compensation
Very rewarding company to work for
Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills MIDecember 23, 2013
I enjoyed working with my team and helping out our customers.
Worked as a part of a team
Licensing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 30, 2013
Worked in residential home environment and interacted with male/female children just like in a home setting. Prepared meals and made sure that homework was completed. We did chores at the house and prepared them for their next day at school and during bedtime.
Pros
less formal work setting
Cons
rarely, there is no way to take an actual break.