Integra LifeSciences Employee Reviews

More management than workers
Sales Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 16, 2018
Too many unproductive meetings and not enough budget or employees to carry out initiatives. Their motto in the industry is to buy up smaller companies to gain more product run lean and mean on support for those product lines and growth.
Production
Chemical Operator (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJDecember 26, 2017
A very bad place to work at. Poor management and lack of advancement. I would not recommend it to my worst enemy. The different shifts are treated very opposite.
Place sucks
Surgical Set Processing Tech (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 25, 2017
A place that drags you down management sucks people are cut throat. Supervisors and managers play favorites there quality sucks which they don't care it's a numbers game and when dealing with medical instruments it should be about quality not numbers in my opinion. I only work there till I can find another job. When projects come up in the department they call out the same 3 people it's a bad environment to be in. It's not a good thing when you get sick the minute you walk thru the door.
Pros
A pay check
Cons
Everything but paycheck
Great Flexibility but that's it
Account Receivable Reconciliation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJDecember 13, 2017
The flexibility at Integra is great no complains however its not across the board for everyone certain dept lack this. Also there is no career advancement and they do not pay you enough for your job. They add more responsibilities but do not compensate you for it.
Pros
Flexibility, benefits, working from home
Cons
career advancement, pay
Good place to start
Sales Operations (Former Employee) –  NJDecember 12, 2017
They are becoming a big player in the industry, good to have on your resume. Good starting point, with room for advancement if you can get into the right area.
People is what makes it successful
Coordinator, Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJDecember 9, 2017
The employees are not rewarded for their great work ethics. it is like politics. higher chain of command are recognized more. No sponsored events for employees. customer excellency is emphasize and employees are left behind. They want more work out from you and pay less than normal. You are never rated as working above an dbeyond even though you have perform task outside of your job description on multiple occasions. The company promotes quantity over quality.
Pros
free bagels on frdiay
Cons
only allowed to get up on your breaks, Does not provide you with ergonomics tools because their budget can't afford it.
fun place to work
Complaint Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJNovember 30, 2017
If given the opportunity to work for Integra, i would jump at the opportunity. I have learned so much from company. Employees are very helpful and willing to share knowledge. The products this company makes are lifesaving.
top of the line products
LOGISTICS SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJNovember 28, 2017
the products this company produces is extraordinary and have helped save many lives as well as improving others. the company was created to produce and sell artificial skin for burn victims that would increase the rate of healing as well as decrease the amount of scarring from it. they have since branched out in the medical implement line (ex. surgical tools), the reconstructive line (ex. pins and rods to fuse spines) and neurological line (ex. dura matter to cover the brain after surgery). they are constantly coming out with new items and acquiring other companies to better their product line.
Terumo is growing but unfortunately.....
Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJNovember 17, 2017
Worked 8+ years at Integra during it's biggest growth periods and had a lot of success. New management team was more impressed and worried about how it looked in front of senior management that the goals and targets changed monthly and there was no continuity to the work. Management created a bad morale situation that continues currently.
Pros
Bagel Friday, great coworkers
Cons
Management that doesn't get it
Great products, did not like surprise in job function
Reconstructive Surgery Clinical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 13, 2017
Hired as one job title and description then towards the end of 2 years was told we suddenly have a quota but will not be receiving a raise or commission but would be put on a plan if we didn't hit this quota. The additional commission would be going to the sales reps.
great place for entry level sales
Senior Account Manager, Regional Sales Trainer (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 28, 2017
Good place for new sales reps to industry. More successful sales reps may not like the compensation. Great product line but huge territories with poor car allowance.
Pros
hard to get fired
Cons
pay is below industry standards
Fun but not fun
National Burn Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJOctober 27, 2017
I typically worked trying to sell product to doctors. I was the business closer after the local sales person made the deal. I traveled to locations throughout the country and worked with the doctors at my assigned hospitals.
Pros
I get to travel a lot
Cons
Lack of leadership and training.
Good Stepping stone
Orthopedic and Tissue Technology Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greater New York AreaOctober 23, 2017
Good Stepping stone That a person new to the industry can utilize to gain experience. Grow and learn with the company and utilize your education on the street to further your career
Neurosurgical, Spine, and ENT Surgical Consulting
Neurosurgical Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 20, 2017
A typical work was being in surgery or in a physicians office where I learned more about surgery best practices. Management was great to partner with to provide solutions which made the culture fun. The most challenging part of the job was switching from Orthopedics to Neuro, Spine, and ENT. Learning more everyday and building relationships was the most fun.
Pros
Great products and great people
Cons
Small company, I had to do a lot on my own.
Ok
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJSeptember 21, 2017
Good company in terms of innovation and products. Work life balance is not so good. Changing culture. Management is not transparent and does not communicate down the pipe. Advancement opportunities are not so good.
Pros
Lot of learning opportunities
Cons
Lot of work
call center
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJSeptember 8, 2017
I worked in customer service call center. I enjoyed my job. received incoming calls and managed faxes to customers ordering medical equipment. management was good.
Overall decent starting point
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJAugust 21, 2017
I'm early in my career and I work here as a contractor. THe management is not very organized and can't make decisions properly and doesn't know how to handle mergers. I learned a lot of systems here though, so that's one thing i really appreciate, oracle, tableu, among others. The work/life balance is great, I do 8am-4pm so the timing is great, very flexible
Pros
Ice cream wed, Bagel Friday
Great vision and great products
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJAugust 3, 2017
The company has a good vision and product line that meets the needs of the customers but may need to be restuctured . There are multiple departments and sub departments, can be time consuming to have a task accomplished. Company growing and offers oppurtunities to grow. At times too much trainings and meetings take time away from daily job functions.
Pros
oppurtunites for growth
Cons
multiple departments
fair place to work
Returns administrator (Current Employee) –  York, PAJuly 17, 2017
this company is a fairly slow-paced atmosphere. very steady work. lots of overtime near the holidays. managers are okay. coworkers are great assets to the company
great employees to work with
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 16, 2017
Nice place to work. Very good continuous training program. Plant is clean & climate controlled. Great IT Dept. good working conditions. plenty of overtime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integra LifeSciences. Our community is ready to answer.