Integra LifeSciences

Integra LifeSciences Employee Reviews

A great productive workplace.
Document Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 24, 2017
A day at Integra LifeSciences consisted of processing document change orders, filing, keeping up with procedure changes, and helping out with launching a new medical instrument or product. Some weeks consisted off preparing and engaging in FDA audits. I learned a lot about the FDA audits and leadership skills. The staff was great and very knowledgeable about the different product lines. The hardest part was getting a document change order processed on short notice. The enjoyable part was accomplishing a successful launch of a new product line or new medical instrument.
Pros
Great benefits, great staff, excellent management.
Cons
Rare company get togethers to get to know other co-workers.
Friendly work environment. Well organized
Manufacturing Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJJanuary 29, 2017
Environment safe and clean. The team works hard together to accomplish finishing product/services. Enjoyed cross training to learn other procedures. Management was supportive when needed. Personal was knowledgeable about health insurance benefits and accurate with calculation payroll.
Pros
Excellent management and flexibility
Cons
short lunch breaks
Keep looking elsewhere
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJFebruary 10, 2017
Management & higher ups only care about end of quarters & end of year profits. Nobody can provide answers when problems occur. No room for advancement unless you are part of a clique with management. Unprofessional place to work at.
Pros
Bagel Friday
Cons
Management, salary, advancement
do not work here
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 26, 2017
Very disorganized. Takes on new projects (launches new product) and no prioritization. Poor management. Pay is okay, medical benefits are okay.
Management is terrible, they do not know how to effiently run a growing business.
Management will be their downfall
Pros
Always growing
Cons
Badly disorganized, management sucks
Large, Corporate-driven company
Surgical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLFebruary 9, 2017
If you like working for large companies that are driven from the top-down, this is the company for you. Lots of upper management making big money. Too many chiefs and not enough indians.
Pros
Company Credit Card for Expenses
Cons
Expensive Health Benefits; Micromanagement
Not so glamorous
A/R Specialist (Current Employee) –  York, PANovember 16, 2016
I love the job itself but the structure is lacking. supervisor is lacking and over dominated by unprofessionalism employee behavior which is bullying. it weren't for that I would have not resigned and perhaps retired from there because I was stellar at my job. management is very poor and every aspect in every department.
Pros
The pay and benefits
Cons
Structure, professionalism and lack of management
The company has been growing the business ever since I hired on. The times were exciting and there was much to learn about the medical device busines
Sr. Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 31, 2017
I spent many hours per day communicating with inspectors, purchasing agents and suppliers.
I learned the Medical Device business sector and the importance of traceability.The workplace culture on the operations side had some operator to management confrontation issues.
The hardest part of the job was learning all of the different situations regarding implementation of the ERP system Oracle.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the people.
Pros
There is a good mix of experienced and young workers, the work is exciting, something new every day
Cons
Changes in the direction of the business that caused layoffs and disruption to the factory.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJFebruary 22, 2017
Management is great. They are firm but treat most with fairness. The culture is very good with not a lot of back stabbing. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to work hard and be rewarded once in a while.
Pros
Most people are knowledgeable and nice.
Cons
They need to compensate a little better.
short term
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJMarch 25, 2017
I Spent a lot of time at the fax machine compiling documents. Eased into customer service taking orders for requests and learned some apparatus filling forms in system. Used large catalogues/books for resource...not internet? Mostly all women and very little guys work there at least in my area anyway. The hardest part of the job was being perfect enough in my managers eye to stay there. My boss actually stated that she didn't want to know anything personal about me. ehh ok. I got snapped at by management during my afternoon 10 min break in my 2nd week...in the breakroom, getting a cup of coffee, if it was my break time...yikes! The most enjoyable part of the job was that is was fairly easy office work, & plentiful; indoors, climate controlled environment at a stationary position, i.e; cubicle. Oh and they had free coffee too. I wouldn't want to go back there though.
Pros
free coffee and bagels
Cons
nasty bosses
Integra Lifesciences
Customer Complaint Investigator (Current Employee) –  York, PANovember 7, 2016
it is a good company to work for however the pay is not good and equal. the hours are wonderful because you have options. The supervisors are communicative and the company itself try to stay involve. There is room for growth and advancement.
Pros
the hours are good
Cons
the pay is bad
A great Place to work
Clinical Data Manager (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJDecember 29, 2016
A great place to grow in your career. The company is growing rapidly with more products introduced into the market.

Challenging working environment to help you become a great team player

Excellent Manager training programs
A Growing Company
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJFebruary 3, 2017
A growing company but the corporate ladder is top heavy. The company has put alot of initiative in place to grow revenue and the overall size of the company, but it seems like every other day another VP is getting move or promoted. I wish I saw that kind of movement (upward) at the manager level.
Great professional Envoironment
Clean Room Chemical Operator (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJMarch 10, 2017
learned a lot
needs better management communication
every day was different
enjoyed the work environment
training was available when needed
great products provided
Good Company
QA Engineering/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  AƱasco, PRSeptember 3, 2016
I have been working for Integra LifeSciences for the last four years. It has been a good experience where I growth my career very quick. The management gave me the opportunity to develop my ideas and implement them.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
The pay is not competitve
Source of frequent change
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 11, 2016
Most employees have been with the company five years or less.
Advancement opportunities are very limited.
Co-workers are pleasant people to work with.
Learning and Career growth
Data Architect (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJJanuary 16, 2017
Excellent place to learn and grow.
Technical flexibility and eagerness to learn new things is a required skill.
Supply chain & health care knowledge is plus even though if we work in IT
The Pain Management division will not hire full time but only a temp position.
Customer Service Representative- Pain Management (Former Employee) –  West Valley, UtahMay 15, 2015
Great environment to work in, however there are only 2 people in CSR for pain management. You really become dependent on each others attendance but over all its not so busy so its not so overwhelming. However, planning vacation was a bit difficult because I never got a direct answer and I always had to remind the supervisor. I was told that I would be hired within the 90 days during the interview and also with my temp agency. My temp agency had talked to the supervisor and was told that they were not hiring at the time. In addition, I found out that no one in pain management for CSR position had ever been hired as a full time so no one really stays in that position. I also thought it was unethical for the manager to state to their employers( prospective or not) of being hired and recieving benefits when they already knew it was not going to happen. Overall, I had a great experience here.
Pros
Great Experience, Supervisor kinda sketchy
Cons
temp position only no benefits
Vert fruendly environment
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJDecember 2, 2016
Vert fruendly environment.
Safety - reliably controlled.
Good lab equipment.
Advanced technology.
High developed products.
Pros
Free breakfasts
No Advanment
receiving clerk (Former Employee) –  York, PAJune 1, 2014
unload trucks
sort product by item and lot
Us RF Guns
Drive fork lift

Learn how to use oracle system, learn to drive the fork lift learned the in's and out's of the warehouse and how everything works. The management is good and I like my co- workers but and no where to advancement. Hardest part is knowing your not going to advance real fast and that you wont get a good raise for the amount of work I do. most enjoyable is working with some of the co workers and being called upon because management trust me.
Poor Management
Extremity Reconstruction Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 29, 2015
The products are subpar at best and compensation is terrible. The management has unfortunately made some bad decisions and have lost a number of people across the country.
Pros
gas card
Cons
compensation, products and management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integra LifeSciences. Our community is ready to answer.

Integra LifeSciences Reviews by Location