Integra LifeSciences

Integra LifeSciences Employer Reviews

N/A
Backroom project manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 6, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
N/A Am a natural hard worker at any costs, I make things happen on the daily. Looking for thing to fixed and new things to be thought
A Good Company with lots of Good product
Senior Supply Chain Planner (Current Employee), Plainsboro, NJNovember 6, 2014
A very good Company with lots of Good Product.But needs a better system to manage it's day to day activities.
Very nice place to work.
Molding Associate (Current Employee), York, PANovember 5, 2014
A typical day requires a lot of multi tasking and setting priorities. I currently am overseeing a small group of employees in the molding department which includes assigning tasks to make sure we are attaining our weekly production goals.
Nice place to wok for, but overworked
Engineering Graphic Designer (Current Employee), York, PAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: the people
Cons: overworked
good place to work, like the people, need more graphic design work for creative freedom
Fun office environment with great co-workers.
Surgical Set Data Clerk (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: free lunch sometimes, lots of overtime
Cons: managers, typical corporate drama
Was a great work environment to work in. Great people all around the company. Learned a lot about the business world. But had a very bad shortage of employees. Certain employees would be overworked due to this. Management was horrible, very micro managed. Managers unwilling to help in work and employee relations. Co-workers were great.
fun work place
Electrical Mechanical Tech/Fictional Tester (Current Employee), Burlington, MASeptember 15, 2014
Pros: flexible
love working with medical products that can change for the better how people live their life... fun place to work at.
nice people to work with
No Advanment
receiving clerk (Former Employee), York, PAJune 1, 2014
unload trucks
sort product by item and lot
Us RF Guns
Drive fork lift

Learn how to use oracle system, learn to drive the fork lift learned the in's and out's of the warehouse and how everything works. The management is good and I like my co- workers but and no where to advancement. Hardest part is knowing your not going to advance real fast and that – more... you wont get a good raise for the amount of work I do. most enjoyable is working with some of the co workers and being called upon because management trust me. – less
Challenging and rewarding position
Extremity Reconstruction Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 24, 2014
Typical day is spent in the O.R 75% of the time. The other 25% is spent cold calling, scheduling/attending cadaver labs and running trays. I've learned better how to organize my time and make the most of it. The hardest part of the job is dealing with backorder situations.
Great People to Work With
Sr. Quality Engineer (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 20, 2014
Pros: good working environment
Cons: limited advancement
The people there are very cooperative in all areas. The managers refrain from micro-managing.
Quality Engineer (Current Employee), Burlington, MaApril 30, 2014
Pros: employee action program with donuts, muffins, and popcorn during baseball games
Cons: they're closing the facility.
Worked here as a quality engineer. Performed numerous tasks ranging from document control to quality assurance. Sadly, the Burlington facility is getting shut down and I need to move on.
Not the best place to work
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Plainsboro, NJApril 11, 2014
The employees were not valued and there were no opportunities for growth.
Document Control Specialist (Current Employee), PRMarch 31, 2014
I like a productive day, investigating, auditing and doing assessment that with the productivity and perfection of the company. I like to learn and read about the company that I am working with. I like challenge.
stressful
Data Conversion and Integration Manager (Current Employee), Plainsboro, NJMarch 13, 2014
Pros: some fun people
Cons: long commute, long hours
demanding work without recognition - long commute
some years are good, some bad bonus' are paid in stock that doesn't fully vest for three years and you must still be employed there to receive.
Fun Place with good work life Balance
Senior Operations Engineer (Current Employee), Burlington, MAFebruary 11, 2014
Co-workers are great to work with, Management needs to be more transparent.
Typical Day at Integra
Senior Graphics Designer and Exhibit Designer (Former Employee), Plainsboro, NJJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: bagel days
Cons: advancement
The day consists of self-management tasks.As long as work is completed and customers are satisfied, upper management allows you to create your own day. Co-workers are very pleasant. Hardest part of the job was advancement. Best part of the day is working with a great team.
Fast paced, challenging environment where Regulatory Affairs is a valued part of the overall management team.
Vice President Regulatory Affairs (Former Employee), Plainsboro, NJJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: opportunity for diversity
Cons: lack of balance business objectives and personal development
A typical work day consists of fighting fires as the company address the compliance challenges associated with the integration of separate company cultures and quality systems. I learned to balance regulatory and compliance strategies with business objectives to achieve the overall growth objectives of the company. The Management team is in transition – more... while the leadership is being developed under a new CEO.The most difficult part of the job is the balance between compliance and business objectives. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team spirit in Regulatory Affairs. – less
Small company
Accountant II (Former Employee), Princeton, NJDecember 16, 2013
Less exposure and little knowledge of systems and new technology
Productive workplace with helpful, polite and courteous co-workers
Cust Svc/Regulatory Affairs/Reconciliation (Former Employee), Plainsboro, NJDecember 5, 2013
Pros: bagel friday every friday, near a mini strip mall
Cons: short lunch breaks
On a typical day I would get in a little early to have a head start. Set goals to get done with the biggest tasks first before lunch. After lunch the smaller tasks are what's left and gives me the chance to take it easy the rest of the day.
While I already had strong computer skills I learned a few more things in Excel.
My co-workers were very polite – more... and welcoming.
The management was very direct and understanding.
I'd have to say the hardest part of the job was on the slow days when I ran out of work.
The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing by the end of the day all of my work was completed. I would get a fresh start the following day. – less
Office Culture was awful
QA (Former Employee), BurlingtonNovember 13, 2013
There were many good people here who were trying to get the job done, however the employees that had been there a long time thwarted every effort and often deliberately sabotaging efforts to complete work. Gossip, backstabbing, and misrepresentation thrive here. I saw an unavailability of my manager, who waivered according to who had her ear that week. – more... Good people who work hard, are intelligent, diligent and honest do not last here. You can expect to find a mountain of backed up work, and people making it as hard as possible to complete it. This is a good company who needs to clean house of people who refuse to make the transition from small and comfortable company to large and profitable business.
. – less
Not Great
Associate (Current Employee), Plainsboro, NJSeptember 19, 2013
Laziness is rewarded, management should consider rewarding hard work more

1 2 3

About Integra LifeSciences

When it comes to regenerative medicine, Integra LifeSciences is integral to the healing process. Using its proprietary collagen – Read more