Integra Service Connect Employee Reviews

Wont be around long
worked there (Current Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 10, 2017
These people are obnoxious, they pay low, make you drive your car. DOnt want to reimburse you. Want to change your pay just like that. the managers think they are better than you and HR only helps themselves. no job secuirty at all if they dont like you anymore your done. once your the best than your the worst in the same week. this company actually had an employee who was murdered in florida i think read
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
very competitive
Community Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 5, 2017
I worked from home and spent majority of my time in the field.Work load was pretty heavy at times but managers were very understanding and always there to lend a helping hand,
Pros
set own schedule, benifits
Cons
not much room for promotion
very fun and exciting
COMMUNITY COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDSeptember 25, 2017
integra is a great place to work. However there was no job security and family medical leave. I really enjoyed working there. My co workers were awesome and we really worked as a team.
Pros
can work from home at times
Cons
no job security
good job
Community Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 6, 2017
Loved working with people and contributing to a healthy lifestyle. I was helping to keep people out of the emergency room. I enjoy helping people who needed help and wanted to change the way they was living.
Pros
working with ppl
Cons
no cons
Review
COMMUNITY COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJApril 26, 2017
Love the concept of the company. If your looking for job security this may not be the right company for you. The work it contracted and you can lose your job at any time. Also lot's of travel. Some members can be located an hour from your home. Daily commuting and lots of mileage and wear on your vehicle. Car allowance is given but you end up spending well over for maintenance. I do enjoy working with the population served and seeing positive outcomes. I'm ready for a change now.
Pros
Population served
Cons
compensation
Stressful for older adults....perfect for a young person with no responsibilities
Community Coordinator (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 18, 2017
Not organized......People get terminated without notice. You will not be working within your area. You will be assisting members that are located 50mins or more from your home address. Daily out reach is a must for this company to keep their contract. Its like working for Uber Services. You travel too far to visit members that do not want services.This is like working for a staffing agency because their contracts with the client usually last for about 6months.
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
Transporting sick people constantly with your personal vehicle with little or no notice.
Community Coordintor (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 11, 2016
Flexible hours, with a wonderful and supportive team and very attentive managers. I really like this job. The hardest part of the job is the wear and tear on your vehicle but you are give an allowance for gas and maintenance on top of your salaried pay for the Community Coordinator position.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Vehicle Wear and tear.
Rewarding job
Community Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New JerseyDecember 30, 2014
no one day is ever the same , but to see that you have made an impact on someone's life is truly rewarding
Pros
work form home capability, flexible schedule
Cons
only 30 mins for lunch