Integra Telecom Employee Reviews

Good place to work, majority of employees go above/beyond
Operations Project Manager (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Telecommuting is acceptable
Cons: constant managment changes at the executive level
I enjoy working for Integra because the majority of the employees are willing to go above and beyond to make sure the customers get what was sold/promised. I like that I have directors available to me through phone, email and IM. There truly are not any closed doors and going to a director for help is not frowned upon.
fast paced and room to grow from within
DS1 Project Coordinator II (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJune 28, 2015
Pros: Great pay, internal promotions, fun competition
Cons: location moved to Vancouver
I was the customer service person for the vendor, client and coordinated hot cuts with our people and the business we worked with. I loved the ablility to gain knowlege from others and take courses to better my position within the company. I programmed T-1 Phone numbers, made sure equipment was compatable and worked with Quest to aquire the loops needed for the T-1. Liason between the tech for Integra and Customer's Tech to accomplish goals, The hardest part was not being able to contrrol other's mistakes and I enjoyed the accomplishment of the hot cut onto Integra's line from others.
. (Former Employee), .June 23, 2015
The job was challenging everyday and I enjoyed it. I learned new products and the training was great. My boss was very supportive and helped me to improve in many ways.
enjoyed working here
Senior Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Sparks, NVJune 2, 2015
worked well to provide employees with time for their family, great benefit package. very close group to work with. thank you.
Interesting place to work
Service Activations tech (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAMay 13, 2015
Pros: Nice facility and good paycheck
Cons: open environment was overwhelming, located in the middle of nowhere with no real options for food or errands if you didn't have a car.
I grew to love telecom while I was there. I really enjoyed working there when it was a smaller company, before they tried to grow too big.

I enjoyed learning new technical skills in switch and dsl programming. I loved learning about number porting, and telephony in general.

My co workers were awesome and I will miss them after knowing them for so many years.

There was no typical day, it could be fast, furious and busy or slow. It depended on the load of installs for the day, and the load of things to provision.
Great people to work with, enjoyed my employment there.
Central Office Technician II (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 11, 2015
Pros: Great work environment
Cons: Can't think of any blaring ones
A typical day at work was fairly busy to quite often intense. My co-workers were the best! The most enjoyable part of the job was "I loved what I did"!
Work for a company that has high expectations for its employees.
Collection Coordinator II (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAApril 23, 2015
Pros: Love people and new projects
Cons: being patient - tend to want to get things done proficiently.
I have a strong credit and collection background. I have worked with attorney's, businesses and difficult people and have maintained a friendly relationship with all.
Family friendly work enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 15, 2015
Love the atmosphere at Integra, all the co workers got along.

Management did a great job of keeping the team motivated.

I loved answering the phones and making sure our guests were taken care of.
Fun workplace, saving businesses money and providing needed services
Account Executive (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 8, 2015
Pros: Fun work environment, Good commisions
Cons: Poor service, Management
Good company overall but had some serious issues with customers having outages of their internet and phone lines. Lots of chargebacks of sales due to service issues. Great workplace environment and peers.
Trying to be something they aren't
Acquisition Account Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 23, 2015
Pros: lots of time to get things going.
Cons: lack of motivation and direction for each specific market.
Cold calling enterprise size clients to acquire their data and communications business. This company is good at a few things, but has issues finding where they fit in the Phoenix marketplace. Other markets are less competitive and they are more of a major player.
An industry commonly misunderstood by customers
Client Project Manager (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 2, 2015
Getting yelled at and humiliated by customers is never fun, especially when you are not even the cause of the problem. The telecom industry is always misunderstood by customers because they think that we can get things done by snapping our fingers. They don't realize that it takes time to provide the services they request. What's worse is that Integra tends to bend over backwards really far for customer demands. Integra offers so many variations of the same thing with so many discrepancies that there is more room for errors than other telecom companies I worked for. Granted, to retain customers is to grant their requests, but I don't see any structure or limits on where we say 'No' to rushing/expediting customer requests. Management is good about these things, but they do give mixed signals on what we can/cannot do. Not only this, but depending on the customers you have in your queue, it's hard to have a life outside of work if you're managing a telecom project at 2:30a on a Saturday.
Stable daily production environment
Technician (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: flexable schedule most of the time
Cons: benefits could be better
Not much room for training or advancement. Production environment. Schedule is somewhat flexible. Any raise the company gives is just to adjust any increases to medical coverage only.
Constant Change
Management (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 10, 2015
Lack of vision and direction. Operationally stunted and needs new leadership.

Great hard working employees. Mid and upper level management tenured and very knowledgable.
Telecom weakling
Provisioning Specialist II/Project Manager (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 2, 2015
Company backbone was the small and medium business community, until they decided to try to fight the bigger battle and forget their roots. They tried and failed to play with the big telecom companies. Because of their attempts to outgrow their comfort zone they ended up losing the entire Sacramento territory.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
SAR-II - NOC-Customer Repair Center (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: salary
Cons: closed call center
CALL CENTER ENVIRONMENT; TAKING 60 CALLS A DAY. ASSISTING CUSTOMERS WITH REPAIR ISSUES. LEARNED NEW TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROCESSES. LIKED THE MANAGEMENT AND CO WORKERS
HARDEST PART OF JOB WAS WORKING OUTAGES. MOST ENJOYABLE WAS BE ABLE TO WORK OT WHEN AVALABLE AND COMPANY POTLUCKS AND PERKS TO SHOW APPRECIATION TO THEIR EMPLOYEES
Productive and fun work place.
excellent customer service (Former Employee), Portland, ORNovember 29, 2014
Pros: working with customers.
Cons: sitting for long periods.
Processed customer orders daily to establish internet and phone service lines while offering excellent customer service.
Programmed service lines per customer orders using multiple technical computer systems.
Worked with other communication companies in order to transfer phone numbers for customers.
Maintained a detailed set of notes on orders to insure customer satisfaction.
Customer Service and sales.
Dispatched technicians to install lines for the customer
Hardest part of this position was sitting for long periods.
Most enjoyable was working with a wide range of people.
Looking for a long term job
Account Consultant (Former Employee), Boise, IDNovember 2, 2014
Pros: excellence paid time off
Cons: no advancement in the current role
Provide customer support and account management to Integra customers; serve as the liaison between customers and Integra management, technicians, provisioning department, and our sales representatives; assist customers with any service changes, billing questions, moves, and installations, order entry for all customer orders, this gave me great knowledge of all our billing systems and our ordering database. I worked in multiple programs at once while also following up on all test and turn ups. I was also responsible for assisting my customer’s with service tickets and would trouble shoot issues prior to sending them to our repair team. This was in addition to quarterly on-site visits with customers.
I managed a specific base of accounts, continued to build relationships with existing customer base, and worked to discover new solutions for companies as they grow and change with technology.
I was the main point of contact for day-to-day business; responsible for proactively managing all aspects of their business needs; partnered closely with all major departments within the organization to provide follow up and coordination to ensure continued satisfaction between the customer and Integra; assume direct responsibility for establishing relationships that cultivate growth and retention of customer base.
Fast pace busy office in Renton
Agent Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Renton, WAOctober 15, 2014
A day at the quote desk consisted of answering emails and inquiries from channel managers and partners. Time goes quickly and very productive. Team oriented and open door managers are wiling to help.
Working to improve
Business Process Improvement Analyst (Former Employee), Denver, COOctober 5, 2014
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: lack of internal communication
Working hours were flexible and leadership was willing to work with issues to provide work/life balance.
Fun playing fuseball with upper management
Client Project Manager (Former Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 27, 2014