iNTEGRA

iNTEGRA Employer Reviews

Good company
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee), Denver, COMay 8, 2014
Pros: small company
Cons: no open to thinking outside the box
Good company, upper management just changed. So I will see how things go. My old VP from Qwest was replaced the first quarter of this2014.
Benefits are wonderful and so are the people.
Billing Support Specialist (Current Employee), IIBAApril 14, 2014
Co workers help with any questions and coming from another state they are very friendly. People treat you like family.
Out of business
DISTRICT SALES MANAGER (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 11, 2014
A roll up company that treated employees very poorly. High pressure, low reward.
Home based office.
Sales Program Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 1, 2014
Pros: fast paced, quick decision making process
Cons: financially not in the best shape, high employee turnover rate particularly in the sales arena
Strong CLEC with savvy sales management. Enjoyed the travel to the various branches to work with local sales management as well.
Good company saddled with sometimes disruptive corporate changes
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 10, 2014
Pros: great fiber optic network and industry positioning
Cons: on-going change
This company definitely has the ongoing potential to be a great company once the dust settles.
Small Business
Hair Technician (Former Employee), Meridian, MSMarch 2, 2014
Pros: flexiable schedule
Cons: no benefits
Small business. Only one owner and two employees. Personal relationship with clients. After over 5 years of working with this company, I learned a lot about management, customer service and sales. Loved my co-workers. The job was not usually hard, every day had its ups and downs. The job only provide around 20 hours of work a week and no benefits. The – more... most enjoyable part was the interactions with so many people and developing a relationship with the clients. – less
If I had one good thing to say about Integra it would be that it was a challenge.
Service Assurance Technician (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 27, 2014
The management to being with was good but later degraded. Integra lacked in training its employee's.
Excellent team players
Senior Manager (Current Employee), Portland, ORNovember 4, 2013
Pros: fun and exciting people who enjoy working collaboratively together.
Cons: very demanding with a limited workforce
Highly engaged leader on opportunities to grow revenue profitably. Developed highly functional teams for the go-to-market strategy with tactical and strategic actions taken in pricing and account acquisition.
Productive and learned warehouse duties.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 16, 2013
Enjoyed working with co-workers. I am still in contact with most all of them. When the company had shut down they kept me on payroll for 3 months longer to close out the warehouse inventory.
Great people to work with
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Renton, WASeptember 20, 2013
Management was great really assisted with advancement if interested.
Productive, Fast Paced workign environment
Service Activations Technician I (Current Employee), Renton, WASeptember 4, 2013
Pros: technically challenged
Cons: needs better trainging materials
It was a pleasure to work for Integra. I was able to learn more technically challenging things. Every day was different. I mostly enjoyed working in the fast paced working environment, keeps you on your toes.
Good staff but no available temp positions
Mail sorter (temp) (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 25, 2013
Pros: good staff
Cons: not enough available positions
My typical work day for Integra was processing I.R.S mail payments and sorting them. I learned about all of the different I.R.S forms I didn't know about. Management for Integra was good. I really did not get to know my co workers well because the temp position was short lived. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the tight security everyday. – more... The enjoyable part was that the job was very easy. – less
Great
Enterprise Sr. Account Executive (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 5, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting with different business executives and help help them to grow in their industry.

Great peers at the office to be a part of the team with. The only part that is not so great is having too many meetings during the week targets on repeated topics.
Management needs improvement.
Enterprise Account Executive (Former Employee), Golden Valley, MNMarch 8, 2013
Integra started a new sales group with no concrete plan to fund the implementation of new product sets sold.
Comfortable Work Place
Customer Service / Sales Support (Former Employee), Hawthorne, NYAugust 20, 2012
Working with Intergra required a multi tasker. A day at Integra required attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple task at once while providing exceptional customer service.
love job
Technical & System admin"from (Former Employee), Erode, TNJuly 4, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
full engineering shop sheetmetal, turning, milling
Punch press operator /Sheet metal worker (Former Employee), runcornFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: working and seeing the end product
Cons: running out of work
Check your workload for the day and plan it out in a order which will suit the machine. Over the last 15 yrs you have to get comfortable in using cnc machines and its programming so its vital you can adapt with the concept of cnc. Between myself and supervisor we sort out the best flow of work .There is the need for teamwork this is vital has good workflow – more... depends lots on teamwork.I find the hardest part of my job is if you run low on workload I prefer to keep myself busy The most enjoyable part is when you see the end product I feel the job satisfaction which is very important – less
integra
Salesman-training (Former Employee), BeirutNovember 19, 2013
Integra is one of the biggest advertisement company in Lebanon and gives me an experience to hand up with biggest companies in Lebanon and to know the advantage and disadvantage of sales and business.
Productive and fun place to work
IT Inventory Maintenance Lead (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 4, 2013
Pros: free breakfast and lunch
• To check the cycle count of the Assets and Maintained IT Store.
• The key role at the IT store was to check if assets like Notebooks, AC adapters, work stations.
• If assets have reached minimum level, order new ones.
• Also collected Asset information of the Notebooks, Monitors, Servers, work stations stored in IT Inventory, which helps to maintain – more... the cycle count.
• Securing network by using different security tools like Antivirus, password creation, etc., Updating Antivirus on regular basis.
• Creating, Blocking and releasing user ID’s; E-mail ID’s, websites etc. – less
PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Senior Project Management Executive (Former Employee), PUDUCHERRY, INDIASeptember 18, 2012
Pre-production process
Receiving project and dispatching files to customer
Project Schedule planning
Typesetting, editorial process
Copyediting process
Image Process
Cover process
Updating the status of the project to Customer
Analyzing Customer feedback