iNTEGRA Employee Reviews

Set up to fail
Engineering OSP Planner (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CANovember 24, 2015
I had no Job Description, and hardly any training. I would NOT recommend working there. They did not give me a realistic reason why they let me go. All they said it wasn't a good fit. I asked 5 times why it wasn't a good fit, and they didn't answer the question. The benifits were good.
Chalenging and fun place to work
Field Service Technician II (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORMarch 24, 2016
Integra was a great place to work.
I enjoyed the daily challenges of installing and repairing the varies types of phone and networking equipment. My manager, co-workers and technical support staff were enjoyable to work with.
As a technician with Integra I worked indapendently which I enjoyed, the hardest part of my job was troubleshooting problems that I could not get to duplicate while I was onsite.
Pros
Company vehicle
Cons
working downtown Portland.
Small Business
Hair Technician (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSMarch 2, 2014
Small business. Only one owner and two employees. Personal relationship with clients. After over 5 years of working with this company, I learned a lot about management, customer service and sales. Loved my co-workers. The job was not usually hard, every day had its ups and downs. The job only provide around 20 hours of work a week and no benefits. The most enjoyable part was the interactions with so many people and developing a relationship with the clients.
Pros
Flexiable schedule
Cons
No benefits
Enjoyed the work. Worked 10 hr. 6 days
ELETRICAL APPRENTICE (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAMarch 21, 2016
It was a temp job with alot of promises to be promoted to the next job whitch didn't hold true. Enjoyed the work and worked with all types of different people.see resume' for what we did.
Productive work place environment.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 15, 2015
I loved this job! I learned so much there. All of the management was very friendly, helpful, and supportive in many ways. I loved staying busy with my duties of inputting invoices into the computer for payment, doing check runs, matching up invoices, and resolving differences. The hardest part of this job was when we all noticed that things were not being paid on time and the company was going under. It had been a very viable company for over 50 years and it was sickening to see this happen.
Pros
I learned a lot and was good at my job.
Cons
The company went bankrupt.
narrow minded - not global
Clinical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 12, 2016
Travel us - clinical sales specialist- train reps - surgeons - attend surgical labs training - difficult surgical cases.
Pros
TRAVEL
Cons
NO CORP COMMUNICATIONS
People are nice but management was not too nice
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 17, 2015
Management team for this short period summer of 2015 were horrible. Company is fairly new and so were upper management, thus everything was chaos and it trickled down to the care managers and their teams.
This place is horrendous
FP&A (Former Employee) –  PlainsboroAugust 27, 2015
Everything about this place is horrible from the top down. The culture is very cut throat. No one believes in team work, the hours are long and no opportunity for career advancement.
Great job,
Mail Room/Clerical (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 10, 2015
This was a temporary position. The job was easy enough to do, however we were pushed to be as fast and efficient as possible in order to get the mail ready to be sent out on time. I loved the atmosphere and the crew that I worked with. A typical day would include going through at least 3-4 Bins of documents in one night, sorting them based on document type and preparing them for shipment.
Cons
short lunch
Very professional workplace
Human Resource Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJSeptember 20, 2015
This company is one of the best I've worked in very professional and co-workers and management are the best to work with.

Want to know more about iNTEGRA?

Ask a question
Skilled hard working professionals employed @ Integra
OSP TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJune 3, 2015
A great place to work. A great service company. Great environment,
The company is customer oriented and gets hiugh ratings for its customer service.
There are always new and challenging opportunities.
Management is professional and great to work with.
Pros
on site restaurant, gym and coffee shop
review
Customer Relations (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 23, 2015
Will allow you to work independently.
Must know the updated product and promo we offer.
They are willing to work with family emergencies or last minute sick children.
You can ask any questions when you are not sure how to answer a customer question.
Pros
lunches not scheduled
Cons
Enjoy working with the people ther in temperture controlled building.
Adecco Temp (Current Employee) –  York, PAMay 20, 2015
label lots of product.or package alot of deliveries. i have leared guessing the right box size needed to pack product. Manaement is always helpful when i need a question asked about work.my co workers are all to eager to help and are super friendly....not one day goes by without few people saying "good morning ". Hardest part of job is walking 2 miles to the bathroom.it seems like 2 miles. The most enjoyable is learning new things.
Pros
love the hours
Cons
I'm a temp so getting in the building having to wait for someone
Good staff but no available temp positions
Mail sorter (temp) (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 25, 2013
My typical work day for Integra was processing I.R.S mail payments and sorting them. I learned about all of the different I.R.S forms I didn't know about. Management for Integra was good. I really did not get to know my co workers well because the temp position was short lived. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the tight security everyday. The enjoyable part was that the job was very easy.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
not enough available positions
Good Company. Creativity not required.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 16, 2015
Great place to start working as an Office Manager. No bonus and no creativity required.
Family owned business focused on Landbanking in Miami Florida.
Pros
Work hours
Cons
Family owned
See below
Director of Field Operation OR, WA, ID, UT (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 3, 2015
Typical day: Mentoring, coaching and supporting an amazing team of people. People who were dedicated and engaged in the day to day business. My most enjoyable part was watching them grow and improve. hardest part was self-satisfaction that I had done all I could do! to improve the overall experience for both internal and external customers. This kept me grounded and motivated.
Pros
Overall work enviroment
Cons
Great people to work with
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Renton, WASeptember 20, 2013
Management was great really assisted with advancement if interested.
Great
Enterprise Sr. Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 5, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting with different business executives and help help them to grow in their industry.

Great peers at the office to be a part of the team with. The only part that is not so great is having too many meetings during the week targets on repeated topics.
Home based office.
Sales Program Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 1, 2014
Strong CLEC with savvy sales management. Enjoyed the travel to the various branches to work with local sales management as well.
Pros
Fast paced, quick decision making process
Cons
Financially not in the best shape, high employee turnover rate particularly in the sales arena
Good company
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 8, 2014
Good company, upper management just changed. So I will see how things go. My old VP from Qwest was replaced the first quarter of this2014.
Pros
Small company
Cons
no open to thinking outside the box

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iNTEGRA. Our community is ready to answer.