Integral Care Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Always expanding- room for advancement
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 12, 2018
The agency is always expanding which is great since they are very supportive of internal transfers and promotions. This has provided a ton of opportunities to expand my experiences and learn about new programs and processes. Since I've been here I've received 4 pay raises (2 from internal promotions and 2 from across the board agency salary increases). It's true that the pay at the state is usually higher, but those who work hard and take on new projects can climb the ladder here pretty easily, especially on the administrative side of things (I can't speak as much to the direct care). They also have a strong focus on professional development and supervision, so I do feel like I'm more than just a productivity number. Most importantly, people work their tail off for their clients and it shows everyday how much they value the individuals they serve.
Caseload Distribution
Bilingual Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 1, 2017
The number of consumers to a caseload is not correctively analyzed nor focused on the caseworker's overall balance between their personal life & work. There was not enough employee's to fit the demands of consumers in the GR population. Over 90 clients to one person is hard to manage alone.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Heavy caseload.