INTEGRATED AIRLINE SERVICES Employee Reviews in United States

Laid back but hectic at the same time.
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 4, 2015
The management is cool. They're really laid back. There's no room for advancement. We work super hard everyday but don't really have benefits. They just started sick/vacation days for full time employees in January of 2015. We don't really have a set time that we're working. We have to go by what time the planes come in. So, if they're late, we stay late. I like that I don't get bossed around constantly. We all do our own thing as long as the jobs get done when they're supposed to be. It's kind of like warehouse work for me, which I do enjoy.
Pros
i'm in the airport, i see a lot of people.
Cons
hard work for little pay and no flight benefits
No so Productive, Team work was not in their priorities .
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 3, 2014
A typical day was very long, the management was too relaxed and the equipment operators where destructive and inconsiderate. Learned a lot about airport ground support equipment. My co-workers where also too relaxed and selective of what they did leaving me all the big repairs. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of repairing the equipment.
Pros
going home everyday
Cons
no benefits at all in almost two years didn't get a raise or even and evaluation.
Very professional work environment - great people to work for
G/L Accountant - A/R, A/P (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 31, 2015
Work with excellent officers and learned great insights to this type of industry. The job did require multi-tasking operations and high demand on deadlines. Office was high paced.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
job reviews were lacking- not on track in giving raises.
If you have too, It's alright
On The Job Trainer (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 5, 2013
It's not the best, things might get better there. For now pretty low pay with no benefits and long unpaid breaks.
Productive and fun Workplace
Import Agent/Export Agent (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMarch 22, 2015
A typical day at work you start out by preping all the documents before you open. We open at 8:00 am each day. As soon as we open we help drivers with what they are picking up as well as with what they might be dropping off. I prep information for the Import flights that come in. The co-workers are nice to work with but sometime there are those that don't do what they are suppose to do.
So it gets hard when that happens because we have to work twice
as hard.
The most enjoyable part of my job is when we finish everything and it feels like such an accomplishment.
Pros
always busy, day goes by so fast
Cons
doing double work for other people
great job, no benefits or incentives
international ramp agent (Former Employee) –  denver international airport Denver,COAugust 31, 2011
very low pay scale start pay $9.25 hr and after 4 years, $9.53 hr
no paid time off, personal illness, only overtime & holidays as required by law
no real health insurance, what was provided had a $1,500 a year cap
no life insurance.
no advancement possible
no direct deposit
no airline passes given
Love at First Flight
Customer Service, Load Master, Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Seattle WAJanuary 15, 2015
Really enjoyed this company, management was shaky due to transition but a lot of good employees held the company together in the transition.
Working in the elements are difficult at times but do able.
Pros
you work with planes all day
Cons
we live in a rainy city
Productive and fun workplace
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJanuary 9, 2013
Typical day at work split into morning and night shifts. We waited for the aircraft to arrive in the morning to unload and send out the aircrafts packages on time. At night we waited for package cars to unload so we could load packages onto the aircraft. Extra time was spent servicing equipment, ensuring ramp saftey, and preparing for the aircrafts arrival or departure. Management was very firm on airport policies due to the fact that it was a potentialy a hazardous and dangerous job at times. Co-workers were pretty friendly never had any serious problems. The hardest part of the job was the physical labor such as unloading package car cans and the aircraft belly itself, the packages ranged from 5 to 100 plus pounds and had to be lifted and sorted very quickly. The most enjoyable part of the job would be using all the cool equipment and learning a little about the different aircrafts that visited our gateway.
Pros
keeps you in ok shape, sometimes we got free food
Cons
working in extreme weather
I really like the job!
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 24, 2015
I love working here.
Love working in and around the airplane and being responsible for cargo. I like the physical demand.
Pros
I've gained experience as a Ramp Agent
Cons
This is a 3 hour shift, so it can not pay all the bills. Love the job, just need more work.
Customer Service, Load Master, Ramp Agent
Loader/Driver (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 19, 2015
I really enjoyed this company, management was shaky due to transition but a lot of good employees held the company together in the transition: Station Managers for the contract were amazing, and there was decent amount of training involved.
Harsh working conditions, low budget, poor supervision
Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Seatac, WANovember 12, 2012
I worked out of Boeing Field where the company got complaint after complaint about equipment failure during the operation of loading and unloading the aircraft. After 3 months of myself alone working there, the complaints completely stopped and the equipment performed at better that 95% reliability. My supervisor however didn't know much about the types of equipment we had and wasn't willing to listen to his employees and in turn they all left.
Pros
i was able to work at my pace and order of importance
Cons
supervisor didn't have good communication skills and wanted to argue all the time.
Fast pace environment.
Airline Ticket Officer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 5, 2013
~ Checking in passengers and Assisting passengers.
~ I learned to have patients with customers.
~ Management was ok but not great.
~ The Co-workers was great but not perfect.
~ The hardest part of the job was...having to carry luggage off the carousel and tracking down where missing luggage went.
~ The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a smile on passenger's faces.
Cons
not enough hours.
Nice place to work
Mail Loader (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 14, 2014
I like working for the management team. The job is only part time but the work is good.
Pros
laid back job
Difficult
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  FRANKLIN PARK,ILJanuary 27, 2015
Really did learn much at all it just wasnt for me I could get what was going on everyone seem to be so experience and wasnt really will to work with me
ok job to work
ramp agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GaApril 11, 2012
work short tiring hours with little pay but i learned alot from this company
Pros
four days off
Cons
no breaks or vacations
Easy, but terrible hours.
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVNovember 24, 2012
The management is all over the place and argues with each other. The job itself is easy, but the hours are terrible.
fun workplace
lead agent (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 6, 2013
my first timeworking on the ramp and I learn a lot of things from it.management is no good.
Worst Job in 30 years
Assistant to Chief Financial Officer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 30, 2014
One of the owners was very unprofessional. He would sit at his desk and bellow orders.
Great
Ramp Agent/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 20, 2013
This is a great job to have. they take care of there employes and treat everyone with respect and as if you were family
my co-workers
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 9, 2014
I love being around my co-workers, they are bubbly and so full of life!
Pros
easy job
Cons
not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INTEGRATED AIRLINE SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.