Integrated Care Management Employee Reviews

Easy going with an innovative approach to case management
Field Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 7, 2017
workers compensation case management is a fast-paced environment. ICM had an innovative approach to the process and was a fun and exciting place to work.
Pros
Independent, easy going
Cons
Sold to a competitior
Hands on experience for individuals seeking hands on experience in the mental health field.
Behavioral Management Technician (Current Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDJuly 17, 2017
The work done at this company is extremely beneficial to the clients and families of clients. I believe my work at this company makes a difference in many lives including my own.
opportunity to help participants to experience optimal life-changes
Behavioral Clinician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 27, 2017
Excellent opportunity to apply your skills to make a difference in improving corporate services and benefits to participants.

Employees' expertise well-respected

Enjoyed comaradie with all levels of personnel
Pros
opportunity to apply various skills
Cons
more oversight by leadership could be helpful
no longer in business
Regional Disability Specialist/Case Management (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 22, 2017
No longer in business. no longer in business. There were a lot of challenges that were not addressed and the operation was sold to a bigger organization.
Best job I've ever had.
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJune 21, 2017
The ideal job. I have come full circle in my career. Able to combine everything I've learned and every skill I've aquired throughout my career. I love my job.
Pros
Ability to serve those most vulnerable.
Cons
Complexity of job.
Productive work environment
Transcriptionist - At home (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 15, 2017
I worked for ICM for 14 years. I enjoyed working for them from my home office. Working from home gave me a great balance of work and home environment. Due to a organizational restructuring I left the company.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Working a lot of evenings and weekends
Great display of teamwork
Certified Nursing Assistant/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Largo, MDAugust 19, 2016
A conducive workplace where all employees in my location work closely together as a team, for the greater good of the people we serve while encouraging one another, cherishing life's littlest successes, and making every moment count.
Fraud company
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 22, 2015
Underpaid employees with no rewarded benefits. No job security. CEO has been recognized as not being truthful to loyal employees.
Pros
gaining experience in the worker's comp field
Cons
too many! fraudulent CEO
Not a good company to work for.
CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 13, 2015
No structure, or job security. Lack of communication from the owners about closing of company. Very unprofessional. Would not recommend.
Great Company
Assistant to the VP (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 1, 2015
ICM was a great company but has sold to Genex and Genex is letting the ICM home office employees go. I really enjoyed my employment at ICM and have learned a lot.
Pros
paid for employee insurance, free lunches, close to other employees
Cons
company sold
a few good people
Tech Support for AT&T (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 21, 2015
There are a few good people who work at this place. The clients want things from you that are impossible while completing the job due to them having no idea what the little guys go through. HR department is a joke and never solve any problems.
Pros
Some people make it amazing, always work or something to do
Cons
No job security
me
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  AlpharettaJune 9, 2015
• Daily contact with Nurse Case Managers for updates on workers compensation cases Via Outlook
• Sort and batch medical records in a strategic filing systems via Microsoft office document
• Updated Excel and CaMBIS software with client / patient information
• Mailing certified documents faxing distributing and the organization of important patient forms/documents.
• Data entry, filing, answering multi-line phone, and serious multitasking
• Responsible for written summary of medical records and or response to attorney or claimants
• Coordinator for charitable events
Stressful Environment
Manager Medicaid Blue Cross Complete (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 26, 2015
One wears multiple hats, difficult to meet productivity measures due to available resources to meet the rapid increase in membership. Lack of support services to assist with departmental adminstrative activities. No work life balance.
Pros
Benefits. Learn new skill sets
Cons
Work becomes your life
fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 23, 2015
I enjoyed my positin at this job, I mostly enjoyed workin with the clients trying to get there healthcare needs. thank you .
Pros
great salary
Cons
no benifits
integrated care managment
BEHAVIORAL TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  marylandNovember 2, 2014
family oriented place, everything is too relaxed, pleasant atmosphere
Unless Place
Behavioral Technician (Current Employee) –  Largo, MDAugust 27, 2014
Possible to make a lot of hours if you have your own client(>40). Very unorganized company. Use their workers as slaves and do not provide any benefits. Co-worker are very friendly and always willing to help. Hardest part of the job is dealing with the children. Depending on how severe the child condition will determine your work day.
Pros
Changing Children Life
Cons
No Break, No Benefits, Rude Owner, Sneaky Place
Poor training. Expectations were not clear.
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCDecember 5, 2013
Unfortunately there was not enough work to keep me on staff. Small company with great aspirations.
Pros
work from home
Cons
did not deliver the promised work load
Always a fun day. Never once was there a dull moment.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDSeptember 16, 2013
I would pick up my client at 9:00 a.m and take her to the center. I would also take her home at the end of the day which was at 7:00 p.m. There, I would work with her, such as helping her with her shapes, sizes, and colors. I would read to her, and play games with her. Take her to the restroom and help her with her self-help skills, behavioral management skills, and her therapeutic skills as well. I loved my co workers. Everyone got along. We would take the kids to the mall, or different parks, the movies, etc. We had a blast. The hardest part of the job I would say was probably not letting your client out of sight. You get the hang of it though. One look away, and they can be running off getting into something there not supposed to. They are to be supervised at ALL times!
Pros
Got to go out and do special and fun things with them such as going to the fair.
Cons
short breaks
Horrible Management
Field Case Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 22, 2013
ICM is a horrible place to work!! If you get a call from a recruiter regarding ICM....RUN!!! The have horrible turnover, the CEO and VP of Sales are very unprofessional. You will think this place is too good to be true when you start, but how quickly that changes.
Pros
none!
Cons
everything...horrible management
ICM is a great place to work. They take care of their employees.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 2, 2012
My time at ICM has been great. I've learned so much. They have some really amazing employees who are a pleasure to work with. The atmosphere is casual yet very professional.
benefits
Cons
need more room for growth