Integrated Care Management Employee Reviews

Great display of teamwork
Certified Nursing Assistant/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Largo, MDAugust 19, 2016
A conducive workplace where all employees in my location work closely together as a team, for the greater good of the people we serve while encouraging one another, cherishing life's littlest successes, and making every moment count.
Fraud company
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 22, 2015
Underpaid employees with no rewarded benefits. No job security. CEO has been recognized as not being truthful to loyal employees.
Pros
gaining experience in the worker's comp field
Cons
too many! fraudulent CEO
Stressful Environment
Manager Medicaid Blue Cross Complete (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 26, 2015
One wears multiple hats, difficult to meet productivity measures due to available resources to meet the rapid increase in membership. Lack of support services to assist with departmental adminstrative activities. No work life balance.
Pros
Benefits. Learn new skill sets
Cons
Work becomes your life
me
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  AlpharettaJune 9, 2015
• Daily contact with Nurse Case Managers for updates on workers compensation cases Via Outlook
• Sort and batch medical records in a strategic filing systems via Microsoft office document
• Updated Excel and CaMBIS software with client / patient information
• Mailing certified documents faxing distributing and the organization of important patient forms/documents.
• Data entry, filing, answering multi-line phone, and serious multitasking
• Responsible for written summary of medical records and or response to attorney or claimants
• Coordinator for charitable events
Always a fun day. Never once was there a dull moment.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDSeptember 16, 2013
I would pick up my client at 9:00 a.m and take her to the center. I would also take her home at the end of the day which was at 7:00 p.m. There, I would work with her, such as helping her with her shapes, sizes, and colors. I would read to her, and play games with her. Take her to the restroom and help her with her self-help skills, behavioral management skills, and her therapeutic skills as well. I loved my co workers. Everyone got along. We would take the kids to the mall, or different parks, the movies, etc. We had a blast. The hardest part of the job I would say was probably not letting your client out of sight. You get the hang of it though. One look away, and they can be running off getting into something there not supposed to. They are to be supervised at ALL times!
Pros
Got to go out and do special and fun things with them such as going to the fair.
Cons
short breaks
Not a good company to work for.
CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 13, 2015
No structure, or job security. Lack of communication from the owners about closing of company. Very unprofessional. Would not recommend.
Unless Place
Behavioral Technician (Current Employee) –  Largo, MDAugust 27, 2014
Possible to make a lot of hours if you have your own client(>40). Very unorganized company. Use their workers as slaves and do not provide any benefits. Co-worker are very friendly and always willing to help. Hardest part of the job is dealing with the children. Depending on how severe the child condition will determine your work day.
Pros
Changing Children Life
Cons
No Break, No Benefits, Rude Owner, Sneaky Place
ICM is a great place to work. They take care of their employees.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 2, 2012
My time at ICM has been great. I've learned so much. They have some really amazing employees who are a pleasure to work with. The atmosphere is casual yet very professional.
benefits
Cons
need more room for growth
Horrible Management
Field Case Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 22, 2013
ICM is a horrible place to work!! If you get a call from a recruiter regarding ICM....RUN!!! The have horrible turnover, the CEO and VP of Sales are very unprofessional. You will think this place is too good to be true when you start, but how quickly that changes.
Pros
none!
Cons
everything...horrible management
fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 23, 2015
I enjoyed my positin at this job, I mostly enjoyed workin with the clients trying to get there healthcare needs. thank you .
Pros
great salary
Cons
no benifits
Great Company
Assistant to the VP (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 1, 2015
ICM was a great company but has sold to Genex and Genex is letting the ICM home office employees go. I really enjoyed my employment at ICM and have learned a lot.
Pros
paid for employee insurance, free lunches, close to other employees
Cons
company sold
Poor training. Expectations were not clear.
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCDecember 5, 2013
Unfortunately there was not enough work to keep me on staff. Small company with great aspirations.
Pros
work from home
Cons
did not deliver the promised work load
integrated care managment
BEHAVIORAL TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  marylandNovember 2, 2014
family oriented place, everything is too relaxed, pleasant atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integrated Care Management. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6