Integrated Device Technology Employee Review

View all Integrated Device Technology reviews

Productive workplace with a lot of interaction with subordinates
Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Laguna PhilippinesAugust 6, 2013
In Integrated Device Technology I was a Production Supervisor who handles Production Operators in a Semiconductor company. My main task is to motivate my people into meeting our Target output or capacity per shift. I've learned a lot from IDT since this is my first job as a Supervisor so handling people is my main adjustment in the workplace through proper motivation and teamwork. My co-workers are very supportive and shared a lot of ideas on how to handle people which helped me a lot to become a better Production Supervisor. The hardest part of the job is motivating the people into meeting the target output and being a good teamplayer to achieve the teams goal. But the most enjoyable part of it all is that when you win all of their trust you can be assured of a healthy working environment with happy and satisfied teamplayers working as one.
Pros
Free meal, medical benefits
Cons
Long hours specially if the next shift supervisor is on leave

Other Integrated Device Technology Employee Reviews

Great IT group of people
Senior Programmer/System Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 28, 2017
Worked at IDTI for 10 years! The overall IT groups were great before the company out sourced the team. The functional group and development were working well together to get projects done on time!
Pros
People I worked with
Good Place to Work
Anti-Fraud Agent (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJDecember 20, 2017
Nice company, very good people. However at some point you stop advancing regardless of your knowledge and skill. Also they ship jobs overseas which creates insecurity.
Pros
Good Benefits & Good People
Cons
Lack of advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integrated Device Technology. Our community is ready to answer.