Integrated Electrical Services

Integrated Electrical Services Employer Reviews

Poor Project management!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cable Installation (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 19, 2014
Pros: glorified training!
Cons: watch yur back!!!!!!
Was recently selected by them for their "retail grocer" project! Trained/certified by THEM for their "standards training"!!!!! Time/money well spent, only to be "let go" for what they say, 'Poor attitude" for no apparent logical reason!!!!!!!!! I wasn't the only 1 either!!!!! Severe MISMANAGEMENT of company time, resources, and most importantly, "MONEY!!!!! – more... Not a very effective way to run a business! Have been cabling for 10+ years now and call it like I see it....."DEAD HORSE"!!!!! Good luck and GOD BLESS!!!!! – less
Co-workers are very supportive
Communications Tech, PA, SIPP Coordinator (Former Employee), Chandler, AZSeptember 1, 2014
The job environment can be challenging at times, but overall, the company can be a good place to work. I found the co-workers to be a lot of fun.
Great job, just need PT to finish school
Cable Technician (Current Employee), Boydton, VAJune 11, 2014
Physically demanding. Full-time only. Great leadership and co-workers. Good healthcare coverage and benefit opportunities. Great career opportunities.
Commercial work
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: same job site for long periods of time
wired hospitals, restaurants, airport terminals. learned a lot about commercial work.
company that serves as the basis for future work
Electrician Assistant (Former Employee), LaresDecember 17, 2013
Here were my beginnings in the area of electricity and construction of the electrical parts of the sites.
residential service leadman
service guy (Former Employee), TexasSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: supervisor
Cons: bipolar boss
Worse company ive worked for in my 18 yrs doing this.Boss was bi-polar.Supervisor was a great guy.Will fire you for certain reason,then say well thats not the reason.If your trying to support a family stay away from I.E.S Residential.
Worst co. to work for !!!!
instr.fittr (Former Employee), port arthur,txAugust 21, 2013
Pros: none !!
Cons: dishonest, underhanded, liars!! will not pay wat they promise !!!
I.E.S. is the worst co. I ever workd 4 in my lyf!! They wil cheat u out of n e bonuses or incentivs they offer or promise! & wen it comes 2 bonuses they cant cheat u out of - they wil make u wait 2,4,or 6 months aftr u leav the job - EVEN THOU THEIR PROMISE WAS 2 GIV IT 2 U IN THE NVLOPE - WITH UR ROF CHK !!! Good hands only work 4 them once !! & as – more... 4 those benefits - wat the Hell r u talking about !!?????? if Indeed doesnt blieve me - i wil b glad 2 send u all the proof of wat Im saying - just give me a snail mail adress - bkwz its much 2 much 2 scan & e mail !!! – less
Good benefits, thats about it
Electrician Helper (Former Employee), Greenville, SCApril 12, 2013
Pros: good pay, advancment opportunities
Cons: 1 break per 10 hours of work, poor organization.
Pretty good compensation and benefits. It had poor organization and management. Only having 1 break per 10 hours a day is a little rough. They expected you to stay up in a cable tray for 5 hours at a time. Not bashing the company, just that site (cytec).
good team work
Journeyman Electrician (Current Employee), BASF RefineryJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: not enough hours
hardest part is climbing 200 feet in the air when it is cold outside
Regional Electrical Contractor
Field Manager & Design Engineer (Former Employee), Tidewater, VAJuly 5, 2012
A good operation struggling in the current economy. Most of the 18+ years was worth the long hours and travel needed. We (while there) ran jobs valued into excess of 45 million dollars.