Integrated Electrical Services Employee Reviews

Cable Tech- Worst Job Ever
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Nederland, TxAugust 31, 2015
The cable side of this company has no culture. District manager for the Nederland, Tx shop is the worst manager I've worked for. He makes a lot of promises and never moves foward with them. They preach bonuses but you'll never see none of it. The pay scale system is based on a level system from 1-5. 5 being the best which pays more but impossible to reach and 1 being the worst which pays a lot less. You can over work yourself and still be on level 2 or 3. Fellow co-workers will fall behind on their route and if your available dispatch will throw the job on you on top of your route you have to complete that day. You work long hours and not worth the pay. Your better off working at a local retail store, making more money, and you know what time your schedule to go in and leave. STAY AWAY FROM THE CABLE SIDE OF THIS COMPANY. IT'S A JOKE.
Pros
Cons
Horrible district manager, Broken promises, No culture
Worst co. to work for !!!!
instr.fittr (Former Employee) –  port arthur,txAugust 21, 2013
I.E.S. is the worst co. I ever workd 4 in my lyf!! They wil cheat u out of n e bonuses or incentivs they offer or promise! & wen it comes 2 bonuses they cant cheat u out of - they wil make u wait 2,4,or 6 months aftr u leav the job - EVEN THOU THEIR PROMISE WAS 2 GIV IT 2 U IN THE NVLOPE - WITH UR ROF CHK !!! Good hands only work 4 them once !! & as 4 those benefits - wat the Hell r u talking about !!?????? if Indeed doesnt blieve me - i wil b glad 2 send u all the proof of wat Im saying - just give me a snail mail adress - bkwz its much 2 much 2 scan & e mail !!!
Pros
NONE !!
Cons
Dishonest, underhanded, liars!! Will not pay wat they promise !!!
Good benefits, thats about it
Electrician Helper (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 12, 2013
Pretty good compensation and benefits. It had poor organization and management. Only having 1 break per 10 hours a day is a little rough. They expected you to stay up in a cable tray for 5 hours at a time. Not bashing the company, just that site (cytec).
Pros
good pay, advancment opportunities
Cons
1 break per 10 hours of work, poor organization.
Poor Project management!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cable Installation (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 19, 2014
Was recently selected by them for their "retail grocer" project! Trained/certified by THEM for their "standards training"!!!!! Time/money well spent, only to be "let go" for what they say, 'Poor attitude" for no apparent logical reason!!!!!!!!! I wasn't the only 1 either!!!!! Severe MISMANAGEMENT of company time, resources, and most importantly, "MONEY!!!!! Not a very effective way to run a business! Have been cabling for 10+ years now and call it like I see it....."DEAD HORSE"!!!!! Good luck and GOD BLESS!!!!!
Pros
glorified training!
Cons
Watch yur back!!!!!!
Regional Electrical Contractor
Field Manager & Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tidewater, VAJuly 5, 2012
A good operation struggling in the current economy. Most of the 18+ years was worth the long hours and travel needed. We (while there) ran jobs valued into excess of 45 million dollars.
Great job, just need PT to finish school
Cable Technician (Current Employee) –  Boydton, VAJune 11, 2014
Physically demanding. Full-time only. Great leadership and co-workers. Good healthcare coverage and benefit opportunities. Great career opportunities.
worked hard
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  tempe azFebruary 28, 2015
worked mostly at INTEL doing moves and adds. also did lots of fiber optic terminating. management was fun to work with, let us do are job
residential service leadman
service guy (Former Employee) –  TexasSeptember 9, 2013
Worse company ive worked for in my 18 yrs doing this.Boss was bi-polar.Supervisor was a great guy.Will fire you for certain reason,then say well thats not the reason.If your trying to support a family stay away from I.E.S Residential.
Pros
Supervisor
Cons
Bipolar boss
Co-workers are very supportive
Communications Tech, PA, SIPP Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 1, 2014
The job environment can be challenging at times, but overall, the company can be a good place to work. I found the co-workers to be a lot of fun.
Current employee
Commercial electrician (Current Employee) –  MarylandNovember 2, 2014
This company is a hot mess. There is no honest response to any questions ever asked. Dont leave any job to come work for them.
company that serves as the basis for future work
Electrician Assistant (Former Employee) –  LaresDecember 17, 2013
Here were my beginnings in the area of electricity and construction of the electrical parts of the sites.
Commercial work
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 30, 2014
wired hospitals, restaurants, airport terminals. learned a lot about commercial work.
Pros
great pay
Cons
same job site for long periods of time

2.5