INTEGRATED MEDICAL SERVICES Employee Reviews

not too bad
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 3, 2017
quick-paced, management is ok, hardest part is managing paperwork in between patients. I do enjoy seeing the regular patients. the patients are my main reason Im still here.
Pros
free lunches, Pto, awesome DOCS!
Very productive place to do Extern
Account Receivable (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 6, 2017
Great place, learned a lot in the month i was there doing Externship. Wonderful and welcoming People, Teaching skills were amazing, i learned very fast and quickly.
mixed feelings
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 9, 2016
its a place of constant change. they worry more about numbers then they do about their employees or their patients. that's really backwards when they are in the medical field.
Good employees, worse management
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 29, 2016
Not the best place to work. Great employees, but management is the worse I have ever seen. No bonuses or pay raises. Overworked. CEO thinks were fulley staffed when we're not. No coverage for lunch or vacation. I don't recommend applying at any IMS location. They expect you to come in whether your sick and don't care much for your needs.
Pros
Great employees, always have free lunch
Cons
No pay raises or bonuses, overworked, no help by management
Former employee
Radiation Therapist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 4, 2016
Difficult work environment. Very unorganized and management talks about other employees behind their backs. Old equipment and very difficult to ever advance.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Lots of harassment.
Not enjoyable
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 27, 2015
You are overworked and underappreciated. Underpaid and pushed to the limit. No pay increases or bonuses given. Promises made by management that are not kept. High employee turnover rate.
Pros
Work shift
Cons
Insurance benefits and compensation
Productive and Good customer service
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZApril 16, 2015
This is a very busy office without the Teamwork and Good customer service this office wouldn't be able to function properly. It requires people that care and that wants to help. The management is outstanding. The hardest part of the job is not having enough staff to cover the lunch and vacation.
Great co-workers
Certified Sterile Technician (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COFebruary 28, 2015
Studied and received my Certified Sterile Technician accreditation. A very interesting job to learn about how this area of a hospital works! Job was physical, which I actually liked, and got to interact with different parts of the hospital that I would never have known if not in this position.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Short breaks
Very hands on, open to teaching.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Goodyear, AZOctober 6, 2014
If assigned to a provider you have a daily schedule. you room patients take vitals and assist the Dr in anything that is needed.
Great Co-workers, terrible corporate office...unorganized
Accounts Receivable Rep (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AzAugust 19, 2014
Was a great company in 2006, great co-workers which made a great team. Years gone bye, high turn around, company lay-offs, than you see advertisements that IMS is hiring when they said they needed to do staff reductions. Makes no sense. Company is large enough they can find other positions to place there employees. I guess its easier to not care and not make an effort to help keep there people employed. I would not recommend this company if you are wanting a long term job. Patients sent to collections without reviewing there accounts to see if there was wrong information input from the Provider Offices front office staff. Billing under different provider names and non-contracted addresses corporate office lied about where the provider was practicing out of, and sent claims with a different address to have the insurance carrier pay the claim, when the provider was not contracted at the location where they did provide the services. Terrible Credentialing Team, do not pay attention to detail, feel bad for the providers who deserve to be paid for there work legally.
Pros
401k
Cons
to many high paid mangers who do not pitch in when needed, they don't have to as they are paid to watch staff, if you need to watch your staff than maybe those people should not have jobs
Extreamly busy, lots of work.
AR Rep./Collector/Biller (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 30, 2014
The work load was heavy, lots of meetings with managers on progress, managers were very friendly with open door policy and no one afraid to utilize the open door policy, which was great. Al coworkers were up beat even though over whelmed every one was still professional, courteous and nice, very helpful to new employees.

Although I loved working there, I was disappointed when only after 3 months they laid me off and 7 other people.
Pros
Great working atmousphere
Cons
No job security
Good Company to work !
Transportation Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix,azApril 9, 2014
Good company to work with, great management team and co-workers,I learned a lot with IMS, My professional experience was good ,I got the opportunity to brush off my Management skills,I got a good knowledge in Customer Services and grow up as Manager.
Pros
Health benefits, Good Management and Co-workers
Fun place to work with great management.
Shipping/Receiving Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 7, 2014
Fast paced, always on the go, always having something to do!
Management is good, but co-works aren't the best. Some of them dont know when to work and when to play.
Great benefits, always have incentives. Always there to help you
Pros
Flexible with other schedules, and great incentives
Cons
short breaks and lunches, bad co-workes
I had a lot of productivity there!
Clerk and administrative assistent (Former Employee) –  Trujillo Alto, PRAugust 24, 2012
i was in charge of organizing the schedules of the doctors. Check that patients have cited. was in charge of the medical records of patients. Keeping the team willing to work and to work quickly and efficiently. Calling insurance and you verify that the patients had Garage and all work of an administrative assistant
Pros
i had fun at work.
Cons
short breaks
It is small company but the owner like to play politics all the time.
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 22, 2012
I have learned how to process step by step patients medical billings thru the used of Med2000 software, patient's eligibility thru Internet,
& authorization for HMO patients. There is a lot of politics when it comes to management,& you know when politics is involved it is so difficult to concentrate.My co-workers are easy to worked with & always ready to helped. The hardest part of the job you can not take your 15 minutes break. Most enjoyable part of the job we get along with most of the employees
Pros
most of the employees are very easy to work with.
Cons
the compnay is engaged in politics most of the time
Perfect for someone who's just starting and want the office experience.
customer services, collection, billing (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CADecember 8, 2011
The job was a multitask the pay was no great, the experience to learn as much as possible its the benefit for any future jobs to come. As a personal experience learn a lot.
Pros
for office beginners it will be an experience.
Cons
no future growth within the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INTEGRATED MEDICAL SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

INTEGRATED MEDICAL SERVICES Reviews by Location