Integrated Project Management Employee Reviews

A well-run, highly-ethical company
Senior Project Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 13, 2017
In my 30 years in the workforce, my time at IPM has been the best in terms of quality of coworkers and overall work environment. It is a collaborative, team environment that people feel good about working in. The job can be stressful and grueling at times, but the company makes a concerted effort to take care of its people in the tough times.
Pros
Quality of coworkers
Cons
Exceptional people; professional environment; company with a soul.
Project Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILJanuary 31, 2017
The people at IPM are wonderful. My peers are bright and talented and push me every day to be better. Management is great. Never in my career have I felt that my manager cared more about my own growth, development and career goals than I have felt here. And this has been true with multiple managers in the organization. The executive team is smart and leads by example ethically, professionally and culturally.
Projects are challenging and matter significantly to the clients we work for. I feel that I have a green light to focus on areas of passion for me in a pursuit to grow IPM and make the organization better. The hardest part of my job is finding time to work on those internal initiatives that benefit IPM with a full-time consulting workload.
The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to work with a number of great organizations. The people you meet, relationships you forge and things you learn from this exposure are invaluable.
People should keep in mind that this is a business consulting firm. So as a consultant, the majority of your time will be spent at client sites and not at the IPM office. Additionally, commutes can be long as with any consulting job. If you understand the demands of business consulting and are ok with them, I can't imagine a better organization to do it with.
Pros
Great people, challenging work, genuine management, impressive clients
Cons
Travel
Tough Place for Entry Level Accountants
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILMay 16, 2014
Most of the people there are great to work with and they treat you like family. They have a great and established reputation that will guarantee success in the future. The only fault I found at Integrated Project Management was management in expecting 100% from you right from Day 1. You are trained for a day and you are expected to know the material after a few hours of training.
There are better places to work
. (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILApril 16, 2014
IPM has very demanding and unrealistic expectations. No casual days, not even Friday. They boast about being voted a great place to work, but that only happened because of the benefits, not the work environment! PMs travel A LOT and are a pain to work with! I recommend working elsewhere!
benefits
Cons
everything
Demanding and driven company with high standards of quality.
Project Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 14, 2014
Provided Project Management Consulting services at client sites throughout the United States. I learned to trust and rely on Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in the execution projects. The most challenging part of the job was relationship building with the SMEs in a very compressed timeframe.
Pros
Privately owned
Cons
Travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integrated Project Management. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5