Integrated Regional Laboratories

Integrated Regional Laboratories Employer Reviews

productive
Laboratory Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 24, 2014
I liked this company but I had to go on maternity leave so I had to also resign
Join a company that offers the highest standards of business ethics on the part of all employees. In return allow me to grow with the company
Oncology/pathology Account Executive (Current Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 1, 2013
Pros: ceo
Cons: no car allowance, minimal commission
Cold call target list. GI, Hem/Onc., multispecialty physicians.

Slow closing cycle (when there is a win, a loyal customer is developed) patience and persistence

Management- very fortuante, I am left alone and am the CEO of my territory

In the diagnostic industy a lot of hands are touching specimens. I sometime worry too much and tend to track all – more... my specimens and make sure the physician receives his/her report

Oncology, science learning from my mistakes and understanding my market – less
Execellent opportunity, very flexible
Phlebotomist /Lab Assistant II (Current Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
The company trully cares about its employees.....................................................................................................
Sucks
Lab Assistant (Current Employee), Aventura, FloridaSeptember 2, 2013
Cons: many
I have been employed at IRL for almost Four years. They are abusive, belitering, and just plain awful .
Worst Lab to work.
N/A (Former Employee), N/AAugust 22, 2013
Pros: it's a relaxed environment therefore you can get away with murder.
Cons: be careful whom you associate with because they may stab you in the back.
Management is very unfair. No one is committed to excellence. They do not care about the patients or the clients. The staff works from how they feel about each other than work to ensure that the patient has good health.
productive fun place to work
Lab Assistant II (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 20, 2013
very flexibl, very friendly atmosphere everyone is a team player
Mission Driven
Senior Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 17, 2013
Pros: decent location, great people
Cons: part of a larger company, still trying to compete
Mission Driven organization, high tech, high volume, and a great idea. Faces some tough competition in the marketplace.
Excellent laboratory facility!!
Histology Intern (Former Employee), Lauderdale Lakes, FLNovember 27, 2012
IRL is a great place to get fast-paced, high turnaround work experience. The lab is open 24 hours per day and 6 days per week. The staff generally stays with the company for several years before leaving. IRL has an excellent 401K match program!
Fun place to work
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 14, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: no complaints
Put the patient matters as his is one of your love ones.Be efficient and secure reporting test results.
I learned the clinical chemistry testing correctly so I feel confident working on that area.
The management needs more improvement .
I liked my co-workers.Everybody has different personalities,but I myself try my best to get along with all.
The hardest – more... part of the job is when I have to call for critical results and the patient had died already.
The most enjoyable part of the job was each day I worked day.Thanksgiving celebration to the employees was great. – less