Integrated Staffing has another great job! Our client in Glens Falls, NY is looking for a permanent Cost Accountant/IT Manager. $60,000 annual salary.
Cost Accountant Job Duties-50% of day
- Maintain the integrity of the cost accounting system by ensuring internal controls are implemented as required and followed. Work with Departmental Managers when internal control weaknesses are noted to ensure errors are kept to a minimum.
- Report daily as needed and monthly on margin deteriorations throughout all product lines. Investigate the reasons (pricing / costing) and ensure all parties involved are aware of the deterioration and take corrective actions as necessary.
- Ensure validity of costs flowing through to inventory.
- Work closely with Manufacturing to ensure accuracy of inventory quantities thru the administration of the Company’s cycle count program.
- Coordinate with Customer Service and Production Assistant (labor reporting) to ensure that invoicing is performed accurately after all labor is entered on the last work day of each month.
- Assist Production Assistant with regards to labor and costing of jobs as necessary in order to properly match costs with revenue.
- Record all non-standard inventory adjustments and reconcile all inventory accounts
- Month-end synergy sales, production, accounting reports and evaluate results.
- Assist Controller with confirmation of balances, journal entry preparation and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist Controller with month end close on other issues as necessary.
IT Job Duties-50% of day
- Ensure corporation has the necessary computer hardware, software and peripherals to operate efficiently throughout each business day.
- IT user support of hardware, software installation/repair functions and security access.
- Light hardware repair of hard drive, power supplies etc.
- Maintain IT Disaster Recovery Plan and Policy (backup plans)
- Work with employees as necessary, educate or recommend offsite training so that they can perform tasks efficiently and get the information they need while protecting the integrity of the Business Information Systems.
- Coordinate with outside vendors the email and internet service for all employees.
- Special period sales/product/cost/margins/customer statistical and/or historic trend reports as needed by managers.
Additional Cost Accountant/IT Manager Requirements:
Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Accounting with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing/costing position with Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certifications.
Also, preferably with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working knowledge of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
Apply on-line at www.integratedstaffingcorp.com.