Director of Client Engagement
Integreon is seeking dynamic individuals to help drive the continued development of our Research Services business. Integreon’s portfolio is comprehensive, proven and offers clients a unique set of services to demanding professionals.
Grail Research serves as Integreon’s global strategic research and decision support division that provides organizations with accurate, succinct answers to their most important business questions. We help global organizations gather customized, critical market and competitive intelligence insights needed to enter new markets, launch and enhance products, and make acquisitions and strategic investments. Our work environment is fast-paced and our approach is continuously evolving. Our clients across the spectrum of sectors in consumer goods, high-technology, life sciences, professional services (law, banking, and consulting), and others. The primary activities and deliverables to these clients are in the form of customized and highly synthesized insights delivered by knowledgeable professionals.
What You'll Do
Plan and carry out all sales activities on accounts and be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction while managing quality of product and service delivery. In addition you will:
- Be responsible for client engagement and development
- Consult with clients on needs and business objectives
- Play a key role in account profitability and growth
- Focus on sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Develop innovative proposals and deliver strategic sales presentations
- Work with Grail project teams to deliver successful custom research projects to clients
- Make actionable and insightful recommendations to clients based on research provided by Grail project teams
What It Takes
A demonstrated understanding of strategic research is required. Individuals who are comfortable engaging senior leaders in strategic issues, marketing, product development, and innovation are typically successful.
Candidates should be highly knowledgeable about our target industries - life sciences, technology, telecom, energy, and consumer goods. In addition, this person will have:
- An understanding of cultural differences; be able to work collaboratively in a team, and build/establish rapport quickly with others in numerous global locations.
- Be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced business environment
- Previous sales experience
- Willingness to travel as needed
This position can work from home, New York or in our Cambridge, MA location.