Integreon Managed Solutions Employee Reviews

Fun
Allocator (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDAugust 16, 2017
I really enjoyed working at this place. Fun people, great culture. Working for this company was an amazing experience. Unfortunately the job security wasn't there.
Barely beats flipping burgers ......
Attorney (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 12, 2017
Imagine everything bad about a doc review company and you've pretty much got it. The facilities were nice but the people were weird and the pay was low, The team leaders were awful. The training was inadequate for such a complicated project and there was quite a bit of chaos, although that comes with the territory. If you need a paycheck do it but that's all this will ever be.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
Unfriendly people, low pay
Dismissive Management
Operations Lead (Current Employee) –  Fargo, ND 58103July 23, 2017
Management is dismissive of employee concerns. The salary is too low for the expectations of the company and for the high stress level. They boast transparency in business but are completely opaque.
Pros
Food options
Cons
High stress level
Awesome training for a better job
Workflow Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDJuly 10, 2017
Not much room for advancement, but after a year or two I gained really valuable skills and, like many others before me, left to go on to a better paying job elsewhere. If they paid more they would be able to hang onto some really awesome and talented people.
Pros
Frequent opportunities for overtime.
Cons
Short breaks, sometimes have to work four ten-hour shift.
Review
ATTORNEY (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 15, 2017
Great work.Good people. Snacks. I like snacks. The good thing is the flexible hours. You can be a licensed attorney in any state and work here. Very flexible. There are snacks. And coffee too.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
Cold.
Relaxed atmosphere
IT Associate (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 2, 2017
Relaxed environment
HelpfulThe following errors occurred:
Review Summary is required.
Please tell us more about working at this company in Your Review.
Pros
Free Drinks and Snacks, restocked every Tuesday
Cons
Drive - Personal Issue, Traffic to job - personal issue
Client-focused, challenging workplace
Operations Lead (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDApril 2, 2017
Great place to start a career. It's a challenge, but you learn a lot, and get to work with some great people who are extremely talented. There is ample opportunity to move up within the company.
Great Place to Work/Great People
Contract Attorney (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 28, 2017
Integreon is a great place to work as a contract attorney. Management is very flexible and very courteous. Free snacks and beverages. Highly recommended.
Pros
Free snacks, flexible schedule
Cons
Contract work, so there is no security
Challenging and Fast Paced Environment
Workflow Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDJanuary 5, 2017
We handle document processing requests from the largest law firms in the world. The job is fast-paced and at times challenging. Part of the job is becoming an expert in Microsoft Office Suite and utilizing Outlook. My position of workflow coordinator is a project supervisor, I manage projects and resources to make sure the projects are completed first time right and delivered to the client on time. I also communicate directly with law firm staff and negotiate deadlines. There isn't a lot of opportunity for advancement unless you want to get into management.
Pros
People who work here are usually a good bunch
Cons
No lunches, demanding schedule, 24/7, 365 working days
It was a great work environment.
Workflow Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDDecember 6, 2016
A typical day saw me working on various projects for major law firms. Projects included document conversions, correcting/editing the documents to fix errors and transcription jobs, where I would listen to and audio file and need to type it all out.

I hadn't done this kind of work before but I got the hang of it pretty quickly, due to the wonderful training the company provided.

My co-workers were a joy to work with and, because of my nice personality, I got a long very well.
Pros
They had a lot of special potlucks and it really felt like a family like atmosphere.
Cons
Tough hours, not many others.
Good place to learn and expand
Workflow Coordinator (Former Employee) –  North DakotaNovember 11, 2016
I learn many skill sets involving computers and customer service.
I checked emails, delicated work, solved problems, handled phone calls with the lawyers, assistants, etc.
Very team oriented place, that was something I had always enjoyed.
You have the abililty to move up with the company, as I was able to do so within my first four months of being employed with the company.
I enjoyed that everyday was different, always a new project, kept one busy and on their toes, and you were always learning something new.
Don't work here if you want adequate compensation
General Employee (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDMay 27, 2016
While I liked my client, Integreon itself is an absolutely horrible company. Because of incredibly poor management, we won't be getting raises this year...again. This seems to be a very common trend. I expect to be fairly compensated for the work I do but Integreon disagrees. If you're an educated human being with even an iota of common sense, you will not fit in at Integreon. There are insanely strict policies about how many times a year you can be tardy or sick - it's just ridiculous. And by no means am I saying you should be late to work every day and sick every week, but their rules are pretty much impossible for a single parent (heck, any parent!) to abide by. Prepare to be treated like a child! They love giving out warnings but they really don't follow up on them so that's a plus. Essentially anyone in a management position has been with the company for a really long time. If you stick with them they apparently assume you're capable of running a profit center. Newcomers rarely get opportunities for advancement because any intelligent person in a managerial role has been feared by the higher ups. Plus any intelligent person would find a better place to work. The atmosphere is simply morbid. It's very much a hang your head, avoid social interaction, and get to work environment. The hardest part of the job is dealing with anyone who works here. The best part of the job is working with your client and leaving for the day.
Pros
Walking treadmills in the break room
Cons
Management, Pay, Lack of pay raises, Work rotating weekends/holidays
excellent place to get experience
Compliance AML Analyst (Temp) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 12, 2016
excellent place to get experience. office setting, set hours. They train you. It is contract work, so you have to get a job once this one is over. That's the only downside. Excellent company and excellent place to start out in a new field.
Pros
set hours, stable work, office environment
Cons
contract so must find job when its over
Supervisors are great
Application Developer I - Intern (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDNovember 4, 2015
Great place to work. The Supervisors and Managers are easy to work with and are promoted from within. They understand your role and work with you to improve.
Pros
Great managers and supervisors
Cons
Nothing worth noting
A fun and involved family
Workflow Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDAugust 16, 2015
Working here has been most exciting and beneficial! Through my years with the company I've met a lot of people, made a lot of friends, and seen some folks go. I've been on multiple teams and expanded my skills with each new experience. The day to day life can vary slightly depending on your department. Some are quite busy with plenty of client communication while others are more focused on internal work. But the work is never boring. Management is always there as support and they're always available to bend their ear any time you need something.
The most difficult thing at time can be deadlines. We can't plan for everything and sometimes we could end up short on staff and occasionally with a not flexible deadline. This rarely happens, but when it does it can be a challenge. But everyone on the team works together to ensure that we can meet it!
The best thing about this job has been that the company really helps you grow as an individual. From teaching classes to help you be certified in a multitude of software applications, to mentoring and teaching staff members who want to pursue higher positions in the company.
Pros
Helpful management, plenty of parking, big break room, support
No loyalty to associates, very low compensation compared to area market value for similar positions.
PROGRAM COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 3, 2015
Bottom line is you are working as a vendor for other companies through Integreon as a "service provider". Employees are at the mercy of what the client (company you are working onsite/offsite for) wants and Integreon associates are considered disposable. No transparency between upper management and associates, coupled with inconsistent and unreliable feedback -- Overall, not a business model that is set up for the success of it's team members.
Negative place to work
Document Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDJune 9, 2015
Typical day:
~Negative environment
~Lack of help
~Lack of people knowing what to do

Management:
~Nothing is said face-to-face, it's all via e-mail or Lync
~Don't care about what you want to do with your future
~Clearly show favortism

What I learned:
~Getting certified for the job isn't important to management
not the greatest job
Document Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDMay 12, 2015
this is not the greatest job by any means. They're not all about letting you advance your education. Typical work day with them varies day to day and also depends on how many people are scheduled to work.
Excellent work environment
Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDApril 27, 2015
Managers treated employees like human beings which went a long way in regard to office morale. If you'd been sick recently, coworkers asked how you were feeling. If you'd taken days off recently you were asked how your vacation was. Because of this you liked your bosses and coworkers and wanted to work harder. I can't stress enough how beneficial this was toward enjoying going to work everyday.
Great culture, nice facility, training provide
HR/Payroll Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 20, 2015
Large global company that stills cares about it's employees. Provides training, awards, conducts performance reviews, great leadership and career advancement.
Pros
great life and work balance
Cons
internal communication