Integreon Managed Solutions

Integreon Managed Solutions Employee Reviews

No loyalty to associates, very low compensation compared to area market value for similar positions.
PROGRAM COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJuly 3, 2015
Bottom line is you are working as a vendor for other companies through Integreon as a "service provider". Employees are at the mercy of what the client (company you are working onsite/offsite for) wants and Integreon associates are considered disposable. No transparency between upper management and associates, coupled with inconsistent and unreliable feedback -- Overall, not a business model that is set up for the success of it's team members.
Negative place to work
Document Processing Specialist (Current Employee), Fargo, NDJune 9, 2015
Typical day:
~Negative environment
~Lack of help
~Lack of people knowing what to do

Management:
~Nothing is said face-to-face, it's all via e-mail or Lync
~Don't care about what you want to do with your future
~Clearly show favortism

What I learned:
~Getting certified for the job isn't important to management
not the greatest job
Document Processing Specialist (Current Employee), Fargo, NDMay 12, 2015
this is not the greatest job by any means. They're not all about letting you advance your education. Typical work day with them varies day to day and also depends on how many people are scheduled to work.
Excellent work environment
Project Lead (Former Employee), Fargo, NDApril 27, 2015
Managers treated employees like human beings which went a long way in regard to office morale. If you'd been sick recently, coworkers asked how you were feeling. If you'd taken days off recently you were asked how your vacation was. Because of this you liked your bosses and coworkers and wanted to work harder. I can't stress enough how beneficial this was toward enjoying going to work everyday.
Great culture, nice facility, training provide
HR/Payroll Manager (Former Employee), Arlington, VAMarch 20, 2015
Pros: great life and work balance
Cons: internal communication
Large global company that stills cares about it's employees. Provides training, awards, conducts performance reviews, great leadership and career advancement.
Fast paced enviroment
ADMIN LEAD (Current Employee), Fargo, NDMarch 10, 2015
Pros: good money and benefits, nice people
Cons: the hours
You never know what you may be doing in a typical day. It is a very fast paced and it requires a lot of time before you feel comfortable in your position. The people are nice and everyone generally gets along. Management can sometimes be hard to get a hold of, there are a lot of meetings and waiting for answers. The real issue I have is there isn't a lot of work/life balance on the team I work on. I do not love the hours.
Typical Call Center
Specialist (Former Employee), Fargo, NDOctober 28, 2014
Pros: fellow employees
Cons: no 401k matching, no raises, building never closes so people are required to work every minute of the year.
Basically it is a call center that is open 24hrs a day 365 days a year. You will work holiday and weekends. The insurance benefits were pretty good, but there is NO 401K matching at all. They do not give raises, and the bonus program needs alot of improvement.

Management is not bad, but they are under trained.

It takes alot to get laid off there. They are short on employees so your job is secure. This also mean that some employees call out alot and nothing is said.

The company looks out for the company, and not out for its employees. They do not invest in employees, and are very cheap as a whole.
Growing Company
Data Specialist (Current Employee), Fargo, NDMay 5, 2014
Pros: decent benefits
Cons: poor pay
I take raw data and enter it into multiple MS Office applications, and databases. I like the people i work with besides upper management who are way to controlling. It also causes headaches going through upper management for every little thing because details get omitted or changed about a certain project.
Productive and fun place to work.
Virtual Assistant (Current Employee), Fargo, NDAugust 3, 2013
Pros: co-worker camaraderie and great work ethic.
When I started at Integreon, they told me I was going to laugh everyday and I thought, "Ok every job tells you that just to get you in the door". No it is true I laugh everyday and my co-workers have become my second family.
fake British accents
Sales (Former Employee), USJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: free lunches
top heavy on VP's. Fluffy marketing with not much to back it up.
Failing LDS division
Project Manager (Former Employee), Arlington, VAOctober 2, 2012
Pros: somewhat laid back but hard work is expected. that is good. money and benefits are ok.
Cons: low morale, struggles with quality and work ethic
The LDS division of this company is dying a slow death. There are problems with quality control, morale, and organization. Management is very executive driven and short sighted when it comes to holding good employees who make a difference. It really shows in the work product and that is causing lagging sales. I see it as a vicious cycle that will eventually kill this division. Do yourself a favor and pass on this.
Many different areas to work in.
Legal Document Processing Specialist (Current Employee), West Fargo, NDSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: the opportunity to learn so many things.
Cons: working overnights.
I enjoy the people and the complex jobs.

I do not like some of the management practices, but they are tolerable.

I would like better benefits (but who wouldn't)...
Laid back atmosphere for document review project
Contract Attorney (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 2, 2012
Laid back atmosphere for document review project. Friendly staff, flexible hours, collegial work environment made it a pleasant experience.

Integreon Managed Solutions Salaries