INTEGRIS Health Employee Reviews in United States

Fair working environment
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 21, 2016
It was a good experience working with other hard working coworkers. I think that's the most enjoyable aspect of it especially helping and serving patients. Getting to have that working relationships between technologist and patient kept me going most of all. Teaching future students also was a huge factor and impact on me working at Integris. However, manangement wasn't too involved with staff. Our department would always hear about the negative aspect of things rather than the good. Patients would praise the staff and myself but we would never be recognized. So the hardest part of the job was being critqued by management who never got to know their staff nor worked along side of them.
Pros
coworkers, patients and students made it a fun environment
Cons
Management needs to improve relations with employees
Great coworkers
Managment (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMay 2, 2016
Coworkers were wonderful to work with night and day. The best part was growing the hospital and staff. We all worked together as a team at the patient care level. The most disheartening part was the administrators view of life/work balance. It was frowned upon if staff took more than a few days of their personal leave at one time regardless if it was for volunteering, charity work, maternity leave, surgery, vacation, etc. This was not spoken openly but behind closed doors some administrators worked to rid those that took time off or to not have them promoted. Many managers/directors paid on salary (exempt employees) were expected to work many hours in non-exempt roles as well as take non-exempt call-back (with no pay), because the hospital was under-staffed. Hopefully, with the high turnover rates they have changed these abusive practices and are staffing a realistic number of employees to cover shifts and not relying so heavily on the salaried employees to cover those gaps. This type of staffing creates burnout resulting in low productivity and high-turnover.
Pros
Wellness programs
Cons
Chronically short-staffed disguised as "minimal staffing", Administration is out of touch, low wages
Growing Pains
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 7, 2016
I worked at Access Center as Access Coordinator. My job was basically to create surgery and other accounts/encounters for the metro OKC facilities. It was a good place to work, in general (good people, good compensation, good benefits) however I feel that support personnel such as myself are very under appreciated and overworked. Over the span of my employment, workload was added to our team incrementally (a bit here/bit more there). Over time, and in combination with turnover/inexperience/system issues/etc. this became increasingly significant. My first supervisor had a thorough understanding of my job duties, but she moved to another position. Subsequent supervisors were unable to provide support and we were left on our own. In their defense, they, too, were learning new functions and taking on added responsibilities, with the move to centralized scheduling. Expected productivity results did not factor in problem situations that yielded support for our internal clients but no "widgets" (numbers). In the end, it appeared that the expectations were unattainable, despite our best efforts. Because my job function is sorely needed (after EPIC, it will be largely obsolete), as well as specialized, I did not have the opportunity to learn other functions and prepare for future jobs within Integris. I found this very disappointing. Another drawback that I perceived was a lack of training and accountability in job functions among "upstream" personnel, sometimes resulting in errors that we were responsible for catching. Understandably, this was part of our job, but humans  more... are fallible. We were expected to be 100% accurate and work faster, albeit not necessarily smarter. Fixing problems slowed us down, and made our productivity appear to suffer. I have great respect for many of the people I worked with, both in the trenches and in management. I wish them all the best. All things considered, I could have stayed and continued to make a contribution, had I felt more valued.  less
Pros
decent benefits and compensation
Cons
staffing not keeping pace with growth; accountability
Great people and place to work
employee (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 1, 2016
a typical day is not typical things can change a moments notice.
You learn to have compassion, patients. My Co-workers weren't just co-worker they were friends
Pros
benifits
Cons
food same thing week in and week out
Fun workplace
Admissions Access Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 22, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was patient interaction and the hardest part was finding my niche in how to effectively register patients
They make you feel welcomed the minute you start. It's like my second home.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Grove, OKMarch 25, 2016
Every day is a good day at Integris, whether you're on the employee side or the patient side. They always make you feel welcomed to be there.
fun, resectable staff
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 26, 2016
a typical day in scheduling is answer multiple calls to schedule appointments for patients. Very busy

You must be a team player.
Pros
great staff
Cons
poor upper management, not honest or approachable
Productive and fun workplace
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OKDecember 11, 2015
The management and co-workers at the location where I worked were great and fun to be around. There was always something new to learn.
Great company with plenty of work opportunities
Employee Relations Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 19, 2016
INTEGRIS is a wonderful company to work for that cares about the community. Multiple hospitals and clinics throughout the state of Oklahoma. Talented staff and positive environment.
Pros
Many locations, great pay
Productive Warehouse, Management needs structure
Material Handler, Receiver, Driver (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 12, 2015
I have learned a lot at this warehouse about different systems ex) oracle, great people to work with, management needs to be reconstructed.
Admissions.. terrible place to wk..
admission access coordinator (Former Employee) –  Canadian valley reg hosp Yukon OkJuly 4, 2015
Admission Access Coordinator.
Left in March 2015...
In orientation... they made you feel important but when I got to work location in Yukon.. and it all went South from there.. person who trained me wz rude and when mgmt was informed, nothing wz done... If your not n their click you don't matter.. The Admissions Supervisor and Director have their own ways of treating their staff.. and no matter how hard you work& the long hours..it's not appreciated.. they look down on those who are not in their click...
Don't work... there its not worth the hassle.
Pros
charge lunches
Cons
poor mgmt and rude coworkers
IT dept is inept
IT Applications Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 14, 2014
I worked here for several years, thinking each year things have got to get better. However, each year there was always a re-org, position eliminations, position restructuring and promotion of inept co-workers to management. Lots of back stabbing, lazy workers. The work ethic in the IT department is deplorable. Only a few out of 200 really cared about what they did. Might as well be unionized, then they could have an excuse for poor performance and overall lack of morale. Each year the word "outsourcing" always comes to the forefront as the IT department wastes so much money with poorly constructef and executed IT architecture. In fact portions of the IT department have already been outsourced. Look forward to this piece of Integris to be outsourced entirely within the next 10 or less years.
Pros
no pros....not guaranteed a job from year to year
Cons
horrible work environment
Overall great place to work
Patient Financial Advocate (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 4, 2015
Benefits and salary wise Integris is hands down one of the best places to work in the metro. As with all employers your experience will vary based on the department you are in and the manager and co-workers, but we are all human and will not always get along.
Pros
salary, benefits, cafeteria badge pay
Cons
managment deals on a personal level rather than professional
Disingenuous and prejudicious environemnt
Senior PeopleSoft Developer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 23, 2014
I worked in IT. A typical day was filled with working while looking over shoulders not being able to trust anyone.
I learned to be patient and work in an environment where the people were less than honest.
Many of my co-workers were fearful for their jobs and not very happy, in part because other co-workers constantly reported on each other and often lied.
Hardest part of the job was trying to enjoy the job while dealing with all of the office politics and, grovelling, whining, favoritism.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when I was able to deliver solutions to the customer and they were appreciative.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
very cut throat and deceptive environment. politics and favoritism
Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma CityAugust 27, 2015
Outstanding culture, patient care, and leadership. This is a great place to learn and grow. The organization care about their patients and employees at the highest level. Cutting edge for healing and innovation.
Needs an overhall
RN, Team Manager, Preceptor/Liaison (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKAugust 10, 2015
Definitely not the hospital it used to be!! Many people trying to climb the ladder selling their souls to whomever just to get on top. If you don't mind being treated like a 2nd rate citizen apply right away. Don't try voicing concerns either HR is a joke!!
Pros
Convenient drive
Cons
Poor pay, management is full of BS!
Stable employment, great people, limited potential for growth
Network Associate (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 30, 2014
INTEGRIS Health is the largest healthcare company in the state of Oklahoma, consisting of 5 major hospital facilities and several clinics throughout the state. Health benefits are excellent and my co-workers are a joy to be around, always willing to help each other to get the job done. Opportunities for promotion are not structured, and are difficult to achieve.
Pros
friendly co-workers, health benefits
Cons
career development
workplace
rrt (Former Employee) –  oklahomaJuly 15, 2015
Clickish behavior from management down. Hard to focus on patient care with constant fear of offending the click. patients were the only truly enjoyable part of this job. other departments were decent, but internal department issues prove a challenge to deal with.
Pros
continued education
Cons
hands off management of staff
Compensation and Benefits GREAT
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  oklahoma cityJuly 18, 2012
learned alot working in this environment. As a large company you are exposed to many different situations in Human Resources the compensation and benefits are great. Overall the culture is lacking as far as support and trust. Some would say this is common with large companies but its unfortunate as Human Resources should be an example for other departments.
benefits
Cons
culture
If your in radiology don't waste your time here...
Radiology (Former Employee) –  BaptistMay 20, 2015
Terrible management, lazy staff that will gang up on you for doing a good work, very clique orientated, far too much back stabbing and always someone out to get someone attitude, just an all around avoid this place...pay is far inferior too compared to other facilities....
Pros
Cafeteria can be charged on badge...wide area of clinical experience
Cons
Lazy sub optimal staff and leadership...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INTEGRIS Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9