INTEGRIS Health

INTEGRIS Health Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work for
Nurse (Former Employee), Altus okMay 7, 2015
To many clicks in this job, someone is always out to get someone, hard to work with your co workers. Management is terrible but you can never say anything or you will get written up.
I enjoyed working at INTEGRIS Health in their Rural Hospitals. I retired from INTEGRIS Health because of reograniztion.
Manager, Operational Analysis (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Great organiztion and with good people.
Cons: None
I worked at INTEGRIS Health from 1996 through 2012 It is a great organization. I met good people. I worked with individual rural hospitals to strengthen their productivity and make them successful financially. They have good system of review of hospital performance, operating, and capital budgets.
Learned more skills and facets to the healthcare industry
Health Unit Coordinator (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 17, 2015
Pros: schedule freedom, payroll deduct
Cons: compensation
I have enjoyed my time at Integris Baptist. I have come to know a great deal more about Emergency Medicine due to my time as an employee there.
All Politics
Patient Service Representative, Sr (Former Employee), Enid, OKFebruary 28, 2015
If you not in the "in" crowd you will not last long. Bad/Under Management. Overloaded on work with bad benefits. Co-Works are hard to get along with
Great place to work with a supportive family type of feel.
Monitor Tech, Health Unit Coordinator, Nurse Aide (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: annual family picnic, flexible schedules for college students
Cons: benefits not the absolute greatest they could be
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at INTEGRIS, and was sad to leave (due to having to move out of state for a family health issue). I would return to INTEGRIS in a heartbeat! They are a very supportive organization with an eye towards their employees at all times and in all levels.
I have only positive things to say about my 13+ yrs with Integris Health.
lead RMA (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKDecember 30, 2014
Pros: plenty of growth opportunities
Cons: more south facilities
I started with Integris in 1998 with very little exp. and only a GED. But with every dept. I worked I was blessed to have a supervisor who believed in me and encouraged me to go further. I have only good memories from this experience. I was hired on as a operator, promoted to data entry, promoted to quality assurance, promoted to administrator asst. transferred to patient service coordinator, promoted to medical asst, promoted to registered medical asst, promoted to lead register medical asst.... When I look back over all the promotions I was given, it makes me very humble and appreciative but also makes me know there was another hand in it all.
IT dept is inept
IT Applications Analyst (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKDecember 14, 2014
Pros: no pros....not guaranteed a job from year to year
Cons: horrible work environment
I worked here for several years, thinking each year things have got to get better. However, each year there was always a re-org, position eliminations, position restructuring and promotion of inept co-workers to management. Lots of back stabbing, lazy workers. The work ethic in the IT department is deplorable. Only a few out of 200 really cared about what they did. Might as well be unionized, then they could have an excuse for poor performance and overall lack of morale. Each year the word "outsourcing" always comes to the forefront as the IT department wastes so much money with poorly constructef and executed IT architecture. In fact portions of the IT department have already been outsourced. Look forward to this piece of Integris to be outsourced entirely within the next 10 or less years.
Stable employment, great people, limited potential for growth
Network Associate (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKNovember 30, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers, health benefits
Cons: career development
INTEGRIS Health is the largest healthcare company in the state of Oklahoma, consisting of 5 major hospital facilities and several clinics throughout the state. Health benefits are excellent and my co-workers are a joy to be around, always willing to help each other to get the job done. Opportunities for promotion are not structured, and are difficult to achieve.
Disingenuous and prejudicious environemnt
Senior PeopleSoft Developer (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: very cut throat and deceptive environment. politics and favoritism
I worked in IT. A typical day was filled with working while looking over shoulders not being able to trust anyone.
I learned to be patient and work in an environment where the people were less than honest.
Many of my co-workers were fearful for their jobs and not very happy, in part because other co-workers constantly reported on each other and often lied.
Hardest part of the job was trying to enjoy the job while dealing with all of the office politics and, grovelling, whining, favoritism.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when I was able to deliver solutions to the customer and they were appreciative.
Ok place to work but you have to watch your back constantly
Cstech (Former Employee), Miami,okAugust 29, 2014
Pros: charge meals, take breaks according to workload, .
Cons: nosey jealous people always in your business.
It's a great place to work other than they let me down by not listening to me, trusting me, and then letting me go.
Awesome place to work
Advanced Practice Nurse Hospitalist (Current Employee), BaptistJuly 7, 2014
Best place to work in the metro. Hospitalist group has been nothing but great. Integris is a fast and growing system. I have nothing negative to say about the company. Bad reviews may be from some employees who couldn't quite cut it.
Large multidisciplinary healthcare environmnet
Senior Sales & Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 23, 2014
Pros: fforward thinking healthcare leadership
Cons: obamacare/ cuts
One stop shop! Great opportunity to learn multiple service lines. Unfortunately, also highly political.
Waste of time for both parties
Teacher (Former Employee), South OKCJune 15, 2014
I was called in for a number of interviews, they gave me a sense that I landed the job. However, when I called to check on the status, I was rudely told that I did not get the job. They were sorry for wasting my time. Very hateful and rude. If they do not know what they are looking for there does not need to be multiple interviews done.
Great working environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Edmond, OKJune 14, 2014
This clinic was a great place to work. Everyone got along and worked together. I was right out of school when I was hired here. They taught me about EMR and helped men learn how to educate patients.
horrid experience
Admissions (Former Employee), YukonMay 30, 2014
Pros: cafeteria
Cons: poor managent
Initially thrilled to work for Integris. However, management in the Emergency department (yukon) is deplorable. Encourages backstabbing and tattling on non issues spilling over to unprofessionalism and substandard care. They have the nerve to have an "Integrity" line...there is no such thing at Integris.
Fun activities with departments
Admin. Coordinator (Former Employee), OKMay 1, 2014
Pros: great environment and loved the people i worked with
Cons: being laid off
Coordinated special projects and events, office activities and commottee meetings. Maintained calendar, directory, schedules, appointments and meeting rooms for the entire Integris Information Technology Department. Proficiently conducted administrative duties using Microsoft Office. Routinely operated office equipment, such as photocopier, fax machine and a multi-line telephone. Performed daily administrative tasks including expense reports, record maintenance, travel arrangements and planned all company functions.
radiology
worker (Current Employee), enidMarch 19, 2014
Do not work for this company employees are only tools to be used for management. No honest management.
Great challanges day to day - anything could be on the table.
Device Support Analyst II (Former Employee), Oklahoma CityFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: varied work duties and customer base
Cons: outsourced
Loved the job; great variety of duties and diversified customer base. I was involved in all aspects of computer placement from install, customer training, troubleshooting both system issues and network connectivity issues. The company outsourced it’s Help Desk and hands on Device Support to a company from New Mexico. I was with the company for 15 years; that should speak to my satisfaction with the various rolls I was called on to fill in the technical customer support area.
While I worked in IT, I felt a sense of career advancement.
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKAugust 12, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: my position was moved out of it which limits long term career growth.
The people were very nice. Well, there was one difficult employee in PA but other than that great people.
Integris is great
Lab Technician (Current Employee), Edmond, OKJuly 30, 2013
Pros: chill atmosphere
Cons: location
I love working for integris. The management at the clinic I work for is extremely positive. It helps the whole clinic stay motivated. I will defenitly take this attitude with me to my next job position.

About INTEGRIS Health

INTEGRIS is a not-for-profit organization and the state's largest private Oklahoma-owned health system with nearly 9,000 employees – Read more

INTEGRIS Health Salaries