INTEGRIS Health Employee Reviews

Great benefits for employees!
Admission Access Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 22, 2017
This place taught me a great deal of interacting with people and patients. It was a great experience! I will take with me the different encounters, daily stories, and lessons learned from this.
Chaotic atmosphere for a new employee
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 18, 2017
Coworkers very nice and helpful. Need to have experience with transcription of meeting minutes, which I did not have at the level needed. Did not have access to doctor's calendar or predecessor's calendar for almost a month, which made scheduling much more difficult.
Pros
Coworkers very nice and helpful.
Cons
Extremely stressful environment made it hard to enjoy working there
Worse department to work for.
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Enid, OKMay 15, 2017
Worst place to work. No steady work area they will pull you to all different buildings to work. There is no manager for this department and they put a ex meth head ex stripper in charge of everyone and the only benefits you get is having healthcare insurance. 4 people have given there two weeks notice because there is no team work and drama all the time. Run away from this department.
Pros
Benefits insurance
Cons
Management horrible no boss no steady work area
Loved this job
Admission access coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 15, 2017
Great work environment, friendly staff. Great work incentives. Excellent medical benefits. Great compensation. Family oriented company. Great opportunity for advancement.
Productive and enjoyable place to work
Accounts Payable Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 13, 2017
I thoroughly enjoy working for Integris. Typical work day was very productive. Respected those I worked with. Management the last year and a half was challenging and not compassionate overall.
Integris Revenue Rep
Integrity Revenue Rep (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 11, 2017
I worked in the Business office. Management was extremely poor Quality from the bottom to the top. Corporate eliminated raises and 401K matching. Very stressful work environment. Employees were fired randomly and frequently.
Advanced technology
Team Manager, RN (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 9, 2017
Hardest part is accomplishing everything needed to be done in a shift
Love patients, employees and Oncology staff.
Big hospital with a little hospital closeness
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Great culture, hard working, caring and vested employees.
RN Credentialed Trainer on the ClinDoc Team (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 19, 2017
Integris administration all the way down through the unit clerks welcomed us with open arms, warm hearts and a positive attitude. Their attitudes towards each other were just as pleasant. They rely on teamwork and all pitch in to accomplish whatever is needed. Compensation was also market and all sites were just as friendly and helpful. There was never a moment that I felt like a stranger.
excellent place to work
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 18, 2017
Excellent place to work.I see miracles every single day . Supervisor is the best I have ever had . Benifits are average. Best coworkers, Very ethical company
Awesome opportunity for career growth
Associate Director Integris Health, Oklahoma City (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 15, 2017
Each day was interesting and action packed. No boredom. Able to fully extend creativity. Enjoyed working with staff, problem solving, program creation, collaboration with others.

Want to know more about INTEGRIS Health?

Ask a question
Excellent Place to work
Epic Credentialed Trainer (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 12, 2017
Loved my experience here at Integris! People are dedicated to serving at work and in their communities. Area is full of light and good will to all visitors.
smaller hospital setting
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Miami, OKApril 9, 2017
Integris has competitive salary with surrounding medical facilities, and I enjoy working in the smaller hospital setting where everyone including our patients are like family.
Pros
competitive salary
Cons
staffing @ times can be difficult
Good company
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 8, 2017
Overall great company although there have been recent struggles with oklahoma economy. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a great company.
Pros
Good benefits and job security
Integris has many opportunities
Certified Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 6, 2017
Integris is a very busy company to work for. I enjoy the many multitasks we have every day. If you like being on the phone or problem solving this is the place for you.
great benefits
Patient Financial Advocate (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 16, 2017
Integris offers great benefits and is very involved with the community. There are so many job opportunities within the Integris network. Very flexible as far as many different areas in the medical field to learn with such a variety of positions and schedules. FYI make sure you know about all your benefits and how to apply for them and qualifications for apply for them such as FMLA. Some management isn't clear on them and helping you sustain your job with knowing about medical conditions.
Great Place to Work
Senior Lean Consultant (Current Employee) –  Duncan, OKFebruary 25, 2017
Overall great place to work. Always looking at improving health care and providing the best care to the people in the community.
Fun People to Work with
Emergency Department Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 22, 2017
co-workers are fun and feels like a family atmosphere. management does the best with what they are given. budget cuts make it hard to be fully staffed
Pros
co-workers
Cons
hours
Excellent
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 9, 2017
INTEGRIS Health was a great place to work. It allowed me to advance my knowledge and experience in the health care industry. Management was willing to place me where they felt was best fit as the positions I was in were eliminated. The hardest part of my job was transitioning from a multi provider physical therapy clinic to a one physician clinic office where the physician worked inpatient hospital 5 days a week and worked in the clinic office 4 days a week. The most enjoyable was the challenges a single physician office brings in learning how to do day to day operations on your own.
Pros
Large Coorporation
Cons
No one to cover when you are ill
Integris is a great place to start your career
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 9, 2017
I love Integris maybe because it's all I have ever known. Started right out of school and I have been able to use all of my skills there. The environment of learning is amazing. In every department of the hospital (SWMC) you have a sense of family and team work. We have an extremely high acuity of really sick patients and the different areas of caregivers starting from ER to ICU and then on to the floors all work together to stabilize these patients and return them back to health.

Unfortunately they do this most days with fewer nurses than they should and physicians are working longer hours to help. Respiratory works hard throughout the hospital and also work with higher patients and fewer staff. There is a big demand to increase HCAP scores throughout the medical community but if your hospitals are understaffed how are we to properly care for these types of patients?

Integris values their employees however they are the lowest paid in the state! Physicians, Nurses, Respiratory etc., are all paid much lower than their peers in other hospitals.

I love the people I work with in every area of the hospital but if you are looking for more pay and less work you may want to look elsewhere. If you are looking to learn skills, time management and teamwork this is the place but know that you will be doing so at a lower pay range.
Pros
Team work, great learning environment
Cons
pay wages, long hours, short staffed
Most awful place to have a job at
Perks worker (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 15, 2017
The facility is great but the manager of the Perks cafe is a disrespectful and very rude person. Different employees come and go. (I wonder why). One employee is always on the cell phone.Very unprofessional. Beware before you consider employment in the cafe.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
manager

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INTEGRIS Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9