INTEGRIS

INTEGRIS Employee Reviews

This job is a great stepping stone to a new for a new beginning.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 18, 2015
Pros: not having to work weekends.
Cons: management communication between themselves and staff.
My job consists of loading and unloading my truck before and after making deliveries. I am surrounded with a great team of co-workers, but our management does not have any communication skills. That makes my job more complicated.
Don't apply here!
Nurse (Former Employee), HospitalMarch 16, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Sorry pay scale! Had a horrible, crazy charge nurse. Clinical Director would not do anything about. Even when multiple employees went to complain to this person. Horrible work environment.
Love INTEGRIS company! Hate the Public Safety department!
Public Safety Officer (AKA: Security Guard!) (Current Employee), OKC MetroFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: great company, good benefits, great staff
Cons: the public safety department!
I've worked for the Public Safety dept now for a couple years and all I can say is, "it's a joke!!!" They try and be cops when we are everyday security guards... nothing more! Management is a joke... people get promoted because they suck up! Interviews for promotions are not even held. u get an email saying so and so is now the... there is a strong presence of the "good ol boys club" and if your not in it your in for a horrible time. Turn over is ridiculous... people leave as soon as they can find something better. Some of us stay because we can't find employment that pays as much, which sucks cause coming to work daily miserable is no fun! Management change would make this dept better but for now, it sucks!
Rehabilitation Technician (Former Employee), Enid, OKJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: fun and friendly atmosphere.
Cons: pay isn't great
I loved working here in the Physical Therapy dept. It's enjoyable to see the patients feel and move better after just a few therapy sessions.
A great place to work
Medical Biller (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 28, 2014
a typical day is coming in, grabbing your coffee, everyone says good morning and then you get to your desk, sit down and get to work. the co-workers are very knowledgable and professional, but also very friendly. I enjoy working with really good people.
Do NOT apply here! Go to MERCY, OU, ANYWHERE BUT HERE!
Employee (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 2, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
management in the clinics are a bunch of CLOWNS! More like a prison camp instead of a facility for patients! They paint a pretty picture but it's all surface...I have never seen so many back stabbing immature females in my life. unorganized and more patient complaints here than I have heard within several states. They need a complete MAKE OVER from head to toe, top to bottom, inside and out. Too many pathetic/ non qualified chiefs (management) and not enough Indians (employees). They need to learn alot from other facilities like Mercy.
unlawful work
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 22, 2014
Started off with no training, and employees trying to push for us to go under our certification. Meaning do tasks that legally couldn't do.
A friendly, compassionate place to work.
Outpatient scheduling (Former Employee), Enid, OKMay 6, 2014
Pros: being able to sit most of the time, after walking the halls 30+ years.
Cons: i can't think of any.
I worked 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.. so I was there when the doctors started seeing patients and when they closed.. We were closed on weekends and holidays, so this was a plus for me.
Very dependable job
Financial Counselor (Current Employee), Grove, OKApril 30, 2014
Pros: payroll deductible items
Cons: one break a day
Very dependable and nice place to work. Some areas/departments could use some more dicipline and better management.
Spin- Off Business that did not work
Western Region Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 21, 2013
I provided consultation to clients regarding network designs/services.

Good People and management, just of interdiction from the original company kept us flat.
difficult to get help when you needed it
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Pryor, OKApril 1, 2013
Pros: got to see alot of babies born healthy, brought tears to my eyes every time
Cons: lots of pressure and 15 call days a month
Typical day was narc count, set OR rooms up for surgery, planned how we were going to do all cases and recovery and turnover with 2 nurses and 2 techs.My co-workers were unbeleivable. We worked well as a team, I could not have done it with out them. I learned a lot from the other OR nurse. The hardest part of the job was the Drs. unfortunatly it seemed they were always angry at management. Sometime it was tense. We went thru 2 managers neither would take call or help out, it was really bad for moral.