INTEGRIS Employee Reviews

INTEGRIS (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 13, 2017
I have had the opportunity to work at several hospitals in Oklahoma (including Norman Regional, Deaconess, Spine Hospital, IMD, Oklahoma Surgery Center of Oklahoma) and INTEGRIS is by far the best place I have worked since I began my career in healthcare 20 years ago.

It is a large health system that spans all of Oklahoma, yet it still has that small hospital, family-friendly feel to it like working at a smaller hospital. It has also been great to see how the hospital has grown and expanded in the community to fulfilling its mission.
Pros
Great co-workers, great benefits and a fun place to work
Lots of one on one
Head of Research (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAAugust 26, 2016
I enjoy this job but it is small and doesn't feel typical. I am doing research and sometimes it is hard to understand the information. I wish I had a better tech background.
Pleasant atmosphere to work in
Admin Assistant Quality Control/Infectious Control (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 18, 2016
Had the opportunity to learn lots of different skills from assisting infection control to working with nurses doing 100% quality assurance reviews on discharge patients.
Pros
My own work space
Cons
short lunch
Integris Public Safety needs much improvement
Health Public Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 3, 2016
The department needs to have consistency in it's scheduling and policy. There also needs to be clear understanding and direction in policy and procedures. Most coworkers work well together and get along. The department has poor communication within the leadership down to the subordinates and the environment does not promote the core values the hospital tries to adopt. People are cut throat towards one another to get on the good side of the supervision in hopes of getting a good schedule and/or promotion. The director is a great man however the people that work directly for him are of not the same mind and character because they have bias towards people for various reasons. If a person makes a mistake, they never recover at INTEGRIS Public Safety and they get bad assignments intentionally instead of training or leading to help.
Meeting new people and learning new skills have been a big plus. Also helping others in the Emergency Department as well as staff throughout the hospital is great.
Pros
Able to meet new people; cafeteria use
Cons
Benefits are cut, my department does not have a stable system nor schedules, lots of favoritism on the job, no room for advancement as well; the pay is not good
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Peoria, ILJune 2, 2016
INTEGRIS has a great work environment, fair pay, good benefits, and options to work from home. Excellent management and staff. Overall, a fantastic place to work!
Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK 73109May 10, 2016
When working in a hospital environment you would expect some compassion... here you wont find it. not between coworkers and not for the patients.
Great place
Admission Access Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 1, 2016
It is a great place to work, there are a lot of bonuses! I would recommend it to anyone. The management is kind and always willing to work with you.
Productive and beneficial work place
Physician Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 23, 2016
Lots of room to move up in work place. Benefits and compensation or above average. Physicians are great. Integris has a lot to offer as an employer.
my experience
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 13, 2015
this company has limits to what you are able to do.
I personally feel that my skills are limited and feel I am not advancing .
I would honestly choose Mercy for Integris .
Excellent Healthcare
management (Current Employee) –  OklahomaNovember 24, 2015
Very innovative company with excellent leadership. This facility is the most trusted name in healthcare for our community.
Valuable experience
Public Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 15, 2015
After relieving the previous shift I would do a tour of the entire facility. This was done once an hour. Most of my emergency calls came from the ER due to combative patients who were mostly intoxicated or under the influence of drugs. The hardest part of the job was being confronted by a person under the influence due to them being very unpredictable. The best part of the job was my interactions with staff members, patients and visitors. The management was very professional and could be contacted at any hour if the need arose.
Pros
Extensive Training
Cons
Dangerous situations
Amazing nurses and lab technicians!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKJune 29, 2015
I have amazing coworkers, and amazing patients and my overall job is a great job. I have learned so much in the amount of time I have spent at my facility and I could not be more excited about my future in the healthcare industry.
Pros
Free breakfast, and lunch
Cons
Short breaks (if you get one), security, and patient confidentiality issues
Better opportunities elsewhere
Radiology (Former Employee) –  BaptistJune 25, 2015
Waste of time...terrible management..lazy staff that chases good workers out so they can maintain sub optimal, sit on they're hands work ethic, while watching everything bottleneck...management does not do anything about it...if you have a strong work ethic then don't bother....you won't last long...
Pros
Got a nice raise leaving baptist and going elsewhere
Cons
Pay, lazy staff, incompetent management from leads to supervisors
Great Company
Structural Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  East Peoria, ILJune 17, 2015
Great company with solid leaders who care about their employees. They seem to keep a steady flow of work and always put the employees first.
Good benefits poor management
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 28, 2015
Responsible for the Match Exception Report. Review and approval for department requisitions. Source items not on current contract The department was very unorganized.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Poor management
Admissions Supervisor And some dept staff were hard to get along with.
Admissions Access Coordinator (Former Employee) –  YukonMarch 25, 2015
Integris orientation was 3 days.. I felt privileged to wk there but when I got to wk site my feelings chgd dramatically. Supervisor wz unorganized. I wz trained by a coworker who wz a "LEAD" Who wz supposed to train me in a professional manner but.. oh wow.. that did not happen. This Lead wz rude to me.. talk down to me.. and didn't show me step by step of my duties.. then after one day with her she expected me to already know how to perform my duties. Yet when I tried to inform my supervisor and told her I will not wk with this Lead no more, all she told me wz that I had no choice. So nothing happened with this Lead person and when supervisor realized I wasn't learning from this Lead after some days they finally got me another trainor. Who wz very helpful. During my time there I thought Integris wz gonna b a good place to wk but I soon realized that First Lead who wz rude to me, made it a point to make my time there jus unbareable and even turned 2 coworkers against me. I tried to talk to Supervisor again with nothing done. I had to leave.. bc I had 3 Unapproved Leave days (UPL) IN a 30 day period.. yet Supervisor didn't tell me that the day i wz sick and when i had minor surgery would b UPL. There communication is terrible in that dept.. as i said very unorganized.. so.. I couldn't wk under those conditions. That Admissions department wz tha worst place I've ever worked. Made me think of bullying. That's what that Lead, 2 coworkers, & Supervisor did to me... Sad. SAD sad.!
Don't work there. You will not like it...
Pros
Paid Personal leave..
Cons
Supervisor wasn't supportive. Lead who trained me doesn't know how to Be a Trainor, and If you didn't kiss up, You was overlooked.
This job is a great stepping stone to a new for a new beginning.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 18, 2015
My job consists of loading and unloading my truck before and after making deliveries. I am surrounded with a great team of co-workers, but our management does not have any communication skills. That makes my job more complicated.
Pros
Not having to work weekends.
Cons
Management communication between themselves and staff.
Don't apply here!
Nurse (Former Employee) –  HospitalMarch 16, 2015
Sorry pay scale! Had a horrible, crazy charge nurse. Clinical Director would not do anything about. Even when multiple employees went to complain to this person. Horrible work environment.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Love INTEGRIS company! Hate the Public Safety department!
Public Safety Officer (AKA: Security Guard!) (Current Employee) –  OKC MetroFebruary 5, 2015
I've worked for the Public Safety dept now for a couple years and all I can say is, "it's a joke!!!" They try and be cops when we are everyday security guards... nothing more! Management is a joke... people get promoted because they suck up! Interviews for promotions are not even held. u get an email saying so and so is now the... there is a strong presence of the "good ol boys club" and if your not in it your in for a horrible time. Turn over is ridiculous... people leave as soon as they can find something better. Some of us stay because we can't find employment that pays as much, which sucks cause coming to work daily miserable is no fun! Management change would make this dept better but for now, it sucks!
Pros
Great company, good benefits, great staff
Cons
the PUBLIC SAFETY Department!
Rehabilitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKJanuary 22, 2015
I loved working here in the Physical Therapy dept. It's enjoyable to see the patients feel and move better after just a few therapy sessions.
Pros
Fun and friendly atmosphere.
Cons
Pay isn't great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INTEGRIS. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8