INTEGRIS Employee Reviews in United States

Pleasant atmosphere to work in
Admin Assistant Quality Control/Infectious Control (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 18, 2016
Had the opportunity to learn lots of different skills from assisting infection control to working with nurses doing 100% quality assurance reviews on discharge patients.
Pros
My own work space
Cons
short lunch
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Peoria, ILJune 2, 2016
INTEGRIS has a great work environment, fair pay, good benefits, and options to work from home. Excellent management and staff. Overall, a fantastic place to work!
Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK 73109May 10, 2016
When working in a hospital environment you would expect some compassion... here you wont find it. not between coworkers and not for the patients.
Productive and beneficial work place
Physician Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 23, 2016
Lots of room to move up in work place. Benefits and compensation or above average. Physicians are great. Integris has a lot to offer as an employer.
Integris Public Safety needs much improvement
Health Public Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 3, 2016
The department needs to have consistency in it's scheduling and policy. There also needs to be clear understanding and direction in policy and procedures. Most coworkers work well together and get along. The department has poor communication within the leadership down to the subordinates and the environment does not promote the core values the hospital tries to adopt. People are cut throat towards one another to get on the good side of the supervision in hopes of getting a good schedule and/or promotion. The director is a great man however the people that work directly for him are of not the same mind and character because they have bias towards people for various reasons. If a person makes a mistake, they never recover at INTEGRIS Public Safety and they get bad assignments intentionally instead of training or leading to help.
Meeting new people and learning new skills have been a big plus. Also helping others in the Emergency Department as well as staff throughout the hospital is great.
Pros
Able to meet new people; cafeteria use
Cons
Benefits are cut, my department does not have a stable system nor schedules, lots of favoritism on the job, no room for advancement as well; the pay is not good
my experience
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 13, 2015
this company has limits to what you are able to do.
I personally feel that my skills are limited and feel I am not advancing .
I would honestly choose Mercy for Integris .
Valuable experience
Public Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 15, 2015
After relieving the previous shift I would do a tour of the entire facility. This was done once an hour. Most of my emergency calls came from the ER due to combative patients who were mostly intoxicated or under the influence of drugs. The hardest part of the job was being confronted by a person under the influence due to them being very unpredictable. The best part of the job was my interactions with staff members, patients and visitors. The management was very professional and could be contacted at any hour if the need arose.
Pros
Extensive Training
Cons
Dangerous situations
Better opportunities elsewhere
Radiology (Former Employee) –  BaptistJune 25, 2015
Waste of time...terrible management..lazy staff that chases good workers out so they can maintain sub optimal, sit on they're hands work ethic, while watching everything bottleneck...management does not do anything about it...if you have a strong work ethic then don't bother....you won't last long...
Pros
Got a nice raise leaving baptist and going elsewhere
Cons
Pay, lazy staff, incompetent management from leads to supervisors
Excellent Healthcare
management (Current Employee) –  OklahomaNovember 24, 2015
Very innovative company with excellent leadership. This facility is the most trusted name in healthcare for our community.
Amazing nurses and lab technicians!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKJune 29, 2015
I have amazing coworkers, and amazing patients and my overall job is a great job. I have learned so much in the amount of time I have spent at my facility and I could not be more excited about my future in the healthcare industry.
Pros
Free breakfast, and lunch
Cons
Short breaks (if you get one), security, and patient confidentiality issues
This job is a great stepping stone to a new for a new beginning.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 18, 2015
My job consists of loading and unloading my truck before and after making deliveries. I am surrounded with a great team of co-workers, but our management does not have any communication skills. That makes my job more complicated.
Pros
not having to work weekends.
Cons
management communication between themselves and staff.
Love INTEGRIS company! Hate the Public Safety department!
Public Safety Officer (AKA: Security Guard!) (Current Employee) –  OKC MetroFebruary 5, 2015
I've worked for the Public Safety dept now for a couple years and all I can say is, "it's a joke!!!" They try and be cops when we are everyday security guards... nothing more! Management is a joke... people get promoted because they suck up! Interviews for promotions are not even held. u get an email saying so and so is now the... there is a strong presence of the "good ol boys club" and if your not in it your in for a horrible time. Turn over is ridiculous... people leave as soon as they can find something better. Some of us stay because we can't find employment that pays as much, which sucks cause coming to work daily miserable is no fun! Management change would make this dept better but for now, it sucks!
Pros
great company, good benefits, great staff
Cons
the public safety department!
Good benefits poor management
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 28, 2015
Responsible for the Match Exception Report. Review and approval for department requisitions. Source items not on current contract The department was very unorganized.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Poor management
Do NOT apply here! Go to MERCY, OU, ANYWHERE BUT HERE!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 2, 2014
management in the clinics are a bunch of CLOWNS! More like a prison camp instead of a facility for patients! They paint a pretty picture but it's all surface...I have never seen so many back stabbing immature females in my life. unorganized and more patient complaints here than I have heard within several states. They need a complete MAKE OVER from head to toe, top to bottom, inside and out. Too many pathetic/ non qualified chiefs (management) and not enough Indians (employees). They need to learn alot from other facilities like Mercy.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Great Company
Structural Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  East Peoria, ILJune 17, 2015
Great company with solid leaders who care about their employees. They seem to keep a steady flow of work and always put the employees first.
difficult to get help when you needed it
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Pryor, OKApril 1, 2013
Typical day was narc count, set OR rooms up for surgery, planned how we were going to do all cases and recovery and turnover with 2 nurses and 2 techs.My co-workers were unbeleivable. We worked well as a team, I could not have done it with out them. I learned a lot from the other OR nurse. The hardest part of the job was the Drs. unfortunatly it seemed they were always angry at management. Sometime it was tense. We went thru 2 managers neither would take call or help out, it was really bad for moral.
Pros
got to see alot of babies born healthy, brought tears to my eyes every time
Cons
lots of pressure and 15 call days a month
Don't apply here!
Nurse (Former Employee) –  HospitalMarch 16, 2015
Sorry pay scale! Had a horrible, crazy charge nurse. Clinical Director would not do anything about. Even when multiple employees went to complain to this person. Horrible work environment.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
A great place to work
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 28, 2014
a typical day is coming in, grabbing your coffee, everyone says good morning and then you get to your desk, sit down and get to work. the co-workers are very knowledgable and professional, but also very friendly. I enjoy working with really good people.
A friendly, compassionate place to work.
Outpatient scheduling (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKMay 6, 2014
I worked 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.. so I was there when the doctors started seeing patients and when they closed.. We were closed on weekends and holidays, so this was a plus for me.
Pros
being able to sit most of the time, after walking the halls 30+ years.
Cons
i can't think of any.
Rehabilitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKJanuary 22, 2015
I loved working here in the Physical Therapy dept. It's enjoyable to see the patients feel and move better after just a few therapy sessions.
Pros
fun and friendly atmosphere.
Cons
pay isn't great

2.7