Integrity Chiropractic is in need of a highly motivated and organized individual to serve as an office manager in our Providence based clinic. This clinic is new to Cache Valley and is in need of someone who is excited about helping to grow a business and wants to work in a healing atmosphere. Integrity chiropractic offers a great work environment, competitive pay and professional development.
Job duties require a great deal of versatility and involves a skill set in: basic accounting, patient flow management, answering multiple phone lines, filing, appointment scheduling, insurance verification and credentialing, marketing, keeping patient records current, managing accounts receivable, and fulfilling other functions of a chiropractic assistant as it relates to treatment and rehabilitation.
- Must be cheerful and have excellent customer service skills
- Must have a keen interest in chiropractic and general health and wellness, or a strong desire to learn
- Able to work weekends or evenings – as required (not including Sunday)
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must be confident in ability to handle all accounts receivable
- Confident in interpersonal skills in a marketing situation
- Must be organized, motivated, energetic, and hard working
- Must be comfortable with computers and modern technology
- Maintain professional and appropriate attire
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Capable of lifting 40 pounds
- Able to stand for long periods of time
Helpful but not required:
- Spanish speaking
- Experience with health insurance billing
- Past medical office or chiropractic office experience
We are committed to serving the exceptional life experience. We are invested in offering quality care in a nurturing environment. We are...