We are looking for a processor to join our dynamic team! We are excited to be hiring and growing in the 20 States we lend! IFFG has branches all over the country and many of our branches utilize our excellent corporate processing team. We are looking to add another processor to help support our great loan officers/branches at IFFG. The ideal candidate will have relevant, current, Direct Lender Mortgage Banking processing experience. Extensive government experience with FHA, VA, & USDA is a must! In addition must have experience in both the Correspondent and Wholesale environment. This candidate will understand the need for exceptional service and loan management for all loans from lock to funding. Work as a team with sales and management to ensure the loans in your pipeline are being processed with attention to detail, accuracy, and in compliance of RESPA.
- Product Knowledge-Responsible for a working knowledge and understanding of investor guidelines, including but not limited to investor and MI overlays, government loan guidelines and processes. Must have knowledge of escrow and title procedures and requirements. Must have the ability to navigate DO and investor underwriting systems. Must have the ability to read and review appraisals and tax returns.
- Maintain pipeline-Responsible for ensuring top rate service, exemplary communication, high quality submissions, efficient processes and accuracy. This includes meeting with loan officers on a daily basis, answering questions in a timely manner and resolutions to problem loans. Responsible for ensuring loans move through the pipeline.
- Effective Communication-Between processing, sales, investors, lenders, borrowers, escrow and title. Maintain a team environment.
- Problem Resolution-Responsible for finding solutions to problems in a quick and efficient manner. Provide guidance prior to submission on challenging files as well as the ability to find creative and acceptable solutions for restructuring loans. Ability to analyze and explain conditions to sales staff. Knowledge and ability to find acceptable alternative documentation to satisfy conditions when necessary.
- Quality Control-Responsible for ensuring loans are in compliance with government and investor regulations. RESPA, HMDA, VA, FHA FNMA/FHLMC etc.
VIP Corporate Loan Processing
At IFFG we want our loan officers to use their time bringing in new business not processing their files. Our streamlined work flow is designed for top originators to immediately have the help they need to take their business to the next level. Here is how it works in detail.
- Loan Officer- Qualifies new borrower by completing an initial 1003, pulling credit and structuring the loan in regard to program, rate, fees, etc. If a borrower is self-employed tax returns will be asked for upfront to ensure qualification which can be reviewed by the processor.
- Loan Officer- Emails client the registration packet to sign and copies the processor to introduce them and explain the process.
- Processor-Calls the loan officer to go over the new submission and do a verbal cover letter.
- Processor-Calls/emails the borrower to introduce themselves and present/review the document checklist that will be needed. Processor will ask for an ETA on when all documents can be received.
- Processor-Once the submission is complete and all documents have been gathered by the processor, processor will disclose to the borrower and upon consent the 4506-T, appraisal, and VOE’s, (title/escrow on refinance only) will all be opened by the orders desk.
- Processor-Will be responsible for any LOE’s or other forms needed for a complete submission.
- Processor- Will submit the completely stacked file to underwriting and work with the borrower directly on all items needed to get the loan clear to close.
- Processor-Will be the main point of communication with the borrower as their loan moves through the systems advising them of turn times, closing ETA’s etc.
- Processor-Will have daily calls with loan officer to review pipeline and status.
- Processor-Will be the main point of contact for the borrower but loan officer will need to step back in for any changes to the loan in regards to price, structure or if a borrower is not cooperating to send in the items the processor needs.
- Processor-Target volume = 10-12 funded units per month.
Minimum 4+ recent, relevant processing experience required.
Must work well under pressure
Ability to multi-task
Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
Base Salary: $2,500-$3,500 based on experience
Per Funded File Bonus: $100-$250 based on experience
Full Benefits: Available after 90 days. IFFG covers 75% of the premium of our employees.