The territory will include San Diego County and surrounding areas. Candidates must live in San Diego County. Background in the Real Estate Industry (Title Representative, Real Estate Agent, Loan Officer etc.) required
Salary: $3,000 (negotiable based on experience) + Commissions
Benefits: After 90 Days 75% of the individual’s benefits will be covered
Expense Account: Will be provided
Ideal Candidate: Current or former title rep with realtor relationships
Prospecting, prospecting, and more prospecting! Integrity First Financial Group is looking to hire an experienced realtor relationship builder to help enhance our existing realtor relationships and bring in new purchase mortgage business. The position will be very similar to a title rep but instead of offering title services you will be promoting the services of IFFG as a local mortgage lender for realtors. IFFG on top of being a local direct lender with the ability to close purchase loans in as little as 2 weeks has an amazing marketing department that will work with realtors to help them drive in more new buyers and listings. We have a competitive advantage over other local loan officers because of our industry leading mortgage rates, marketing support, and a local back end team of loan officers, processors, underwriters, doc drawers and funders.
The IFFG Realtor AE will have an expense account and you will be encouraged to take producing realtors to coffee, lunch, dinner etc. At these meetings you will build Rappaport and educate the realtors on our realtor marketing services in addition to introducing them to our team of loan officers.
Day-to-Day Specific duties:
- Compile Lists of Top Realtors and Offices
- Contact new prospects (Majority of time)
- Call out to realtors to set coffee appointments, lunches, presentations.
- Never eat alone.
- Assess the client's specific needs
- Develop relationships through participation in Real Estate Association activities
- Field calls to prospective clients’ offices – Real Estate Agents and Brokers
- Create and address new business opportunities through field visits, calls and emails
- Drive existing client sales: with current realtor relationships/reports sold and average sale to existing clients
- Follow a specific and successful program for contacting prospective clients efficiently and effectively
- Field existing calls and request for new business
- Stay up to date in industry related developments
- Increase Market Share month-to-month and year-to-year
High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of two years of proven and successful sales experience
- Background in the Real Estate Industry (Title Representative, Real Estate Agent,Loan Officer etc.) required
- Candidate must demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-initiative and ability to operate effectively without constant supervision
- Strong customer service background
- Basic Computer Skills – MS Office, internet
- Extensive Driving- clean driving record required
- Home office
IFFG has been recognized locally and nationally as a growing business to watch. In 2011, IFFG was #215 on Inc Magazine’s list of ‘500 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies’ in the United States and made the top 5000 companies noted by the magazine in 2012. San Diego Business Journal recognized IFFG as the #1 Fastest Growing Privately Held Company in San Diego in 2010 and IFFG again made the list in 2011 at #5.
Additionally, IFFG has been featured in Wall Street Journal as a company offering some of the most competitive rates in the nation and has been honored by San Diego Business Journal as one of the ‘Best Places to Work.’
The IFFG Vision
Getting every single client the best loan every single time.
Simply put, we want to get you the best loan possible and we don’t think anyone should have to sacrifice on service, experience and integrity to get a great deal. We hope to build lasting relationships with our realtor partners and lifelong relationships with our clients.
Learn more about Integrity First Careers: