INTEGRITY HEALTH SERVICES Employee Reviews in United States

flexible schedule
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 19, 2015
Excellent work environment but there was enough room for me to move up within the company. I am searching to grow and learn as a registered nurse and do not feel I get enough actual nursing practice here.My mangers and my coworkers are the best part of the job. The most enjoyable part of my job is putting a smile on my patient's face.
Pros
schedule
Cons
the pay is not good, no raise even after obtaining rn degree
Fun workplace
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 6, 2014
On a typical day I log in to a system the company uses to monitor the nurses clock in and clock out times. Then after I do that I spend the rest of my day trying to recruit new nurses and staff the cases that I have, making sure that all the families have nurses. My mangers and my coworkers are the best part of the job. It's not a very stressful environment but the job is stressful. The worst parts about the job is the inconsistency of the nurses on the weekly on call service. They are constantly calling out and asking for days off on short notice and then I have to scramble to find another nurse to cover their shift.
Pros
people, pay
Cons
short breaks, no retirement plan or 401k, on call service, unreliable nurses
Typical work day is keep my client healthy and safe. Do total care for the person. Have to turn in paperwork on client.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 7, 2015
Lots of work hours to chose from. Travel time is short. Working with people who need your help. Have to mail in my notes for the shift each week.
Pros
My home is close to work
Cons
Healthcare
Incredible Company
Payroll Specialist & Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Miami, FloridaJuly 31, 2015
Working for this company has taught me so much! Incredible management and amazing customer service. The people I work with are kind and patient. They have taught me so much about a strong work ethic and providing excellent customer service.
Pros
3 weeks PTO
Easy But No Room to Advance
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLFebruary 3, 2014
Look after a group of students in school with various medical issues. Best part of my job is teaching the students, they don't always listen, but they're children!
Pros
schedule
Cons
pay is not the best, no raise even after obtaining rn degree
good to begin gaining experience
Licensed practical nurse (Current Employee) –  FLJuly 7, 2015
great help in my nurse experience. the management is great. it allowed me to learned more. patients are manly kids, coworker are great.
Flexable calm enviornment to work in
School Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 27, 2015
Schools vary in number of students with various conditions. Schedule is based in school hours. Very pleasant co-workers and supervisors. The hardest part of the job is updating medication forms due to physicians and or parent responsibilities. The most enjoyable part is learning from various students certain behaviors and diseases and watching them evolve.
Decent home health care company
LPN (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2013
home health care of disabled children, compensation is okay, hours are a bit of a hit or miss
Productive workplace with no place to move
Home Health Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 28, 2015
I truly enjoy working for my patients and their families. However, I wasn't feeling challenged enough. After working on hospital floors, it took a lot of getting use to. Even then, I didn't feel there was enough room for me to move up within the company. My co-workers were wonderful and helpful. And I had a lot of support from my supervisor. I just wish there was more room for advancement.
Great Company
Senior Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 2, 2015
• Responsible for managing and staffing Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Physical Therapists, and Occupational Therapist’s for pediatric and geriatric care.
• Provide families qualified healthcare professionals according to their specific needs.
• Evaluate and monitor work performance and quality of care.
• Coordinate and create all staff schedules for external employees.
• Create weekly variance reports to ensure proper billing, authorization usage, and physician order usage.
• Build relationships with local nursing programs to enhance recruitment and placement in field.

Want to know more about INTEGRITY HEALTH SERVICES?

Ask a question
Good work environment
RN (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 18, 2014
Good work environment but not enough work available, I accompanied the child where ever he went to monitor him and make sure he wasn't having any allergic reactions, at lunch and snack time I would administer his G tube feedings and his breathing treatments. I have learned how to care for a special needs child. Management is always professional and accommodating, my co workers are professional and willing to help if needed, the hardest part of my job is seeing what the child has to deal with at such a young age, the most enjoyable part of my job is putting a smile on my patient's face.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
not enough work avaliable
LPN Nurse
LPN Field Nurse (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 16, 2015
The shifts that you are assigned to will vary if you are a floater. You must get the right patient/family in order to enjoy the job. It is reall easy depending on what type of patient you have. You mainly deal with pediatric patients.
excellent company to work for if you enjoy working with kids
LPN (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLSeptember 13, 2012
my daily routine begins with making sure that my client is doing for at the beginnig of school. then i would visit her at lunch time to make sure there's no reaction to her allegies. i learned that most kids need that feelind of security once they leave home and are no longer in their parents care. that's why i take my job seriously and put forth a maxium effort to keep them safe and secure. My co-workers are easy to get along with and they're always there to lend a helping hand when needed. Coming to work and knowing that i will be in charge of someone's child for an 8 hour day.
No stability or job security, management is incompetent & will jeopardize your nursing career
School Nurse (Current Employee) –  MiamiJanuary 7, 2014
Worst place to work for, they do not consider or value their external employees! We're the ones out on the field daily. There's a lot of favoritism based on cultural similarities to office staff, there's no diversity
Cons
management, staffing specialist
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 10, 2014
Registered Nurse (RN) with experience in Home Health care with a focus on Private Duty Nursing; Skilled in performing Tracheostmy care, Gastrostmy tube feedings and medication administration. Performs admissions and recertifications, Supervisory visits for LPNs and home health aides. Trains newly hired nurses in accordance with Agency and Medicaid requirements.
somewhat ok
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville,FlNovember 3, 2014
cannot protect employees from mean patients.no guarantee of getting enough number of patients to have a comfortable paycheck
home health care
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 17, 2014
It is a good starting place but not as much Patient care that would be preformed as an RN in a hospital setting. I am searching to grow and learn as a registered nurse and do not feel I get enough actual nursing practice here.
Pros
good place to start
Cons
no breaks
Overall it's a nice place to work
LPN/School Nurse (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 31, 2013
The hours are flexible. The work is manageable. Great job if your a student.
Pros
work is not hard.
Cons
the pay is not good.
High stress work environment
Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  jacksonville, floridaJune 4, 2013
1. Writing Petty Cash checks for external employees
2. Staffing meeting
3. Staffing for 3-4 hours
4. Answering phones throughout the day; troubleshooting, putting together schedules, etc..
5. Brief Lunch
6. Recruitment, using different avenues and techniques.
Home Health
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  jacksonville flAugust 26, 2013
Getting to set your own schedule.
Working in someone's home, so it was always changing of rules and how the parents want you to handle situations.
Traveling.