INTEGRITY HEALTH SERVICES Employee Reviews

Great experience
Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 3, 2017
Great experience could not say anything bad. Had the opportunity to learn more about the community and different programs that the ACC offered. Had the opportunity to work with great people who were helpful in my experience.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
no pay
A day at work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 4, 2017
Providing first aid and arranging for assessment and assistance to a child who becomes ill or injured at school or is demonstrating a significant change in behavior
Pros
FLexible
Cons
Low pay
Excelent
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 15, 2016
Excelent in patien care, good company per diem. Training for new graduates. Variety in patient care

Reliable a very organized company
Excellent company
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 11, 2016
I took some courses with this company,( tracheostomy, Peg, IV medications ). Nice coworkers,good orientation, excellent support,good salary, flexible schedules
Pros
Excellent management/support
Cons
No benefits
fun workplace
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 3, 2016
A typical day start out by me assessing my patient. Administering meds and feeding patient via g-tube. I have learnt the importance of proper time management. My coworkers all work together to provide great nursing care. The hardest part of my job is not being able to cure my patient's of the ailment. The most enjoyable part of my job is providing care for my patient.
Pros
fleible shifts
Cons
no break
Decent job for new grad nurses
LPN (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 15, 2016
Flexible scheduling, very down to earth case managers, this is a convenient job for nursing students. Pay could be a lot better.
Pros
Working with the kids, flexible scheduling
Cons
Low pay, no benefits, unpaid training, no raises
convenient job
LPN (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 27, 2015
able to work independently with a flexible schedule, holiday pay, weekly pay are a plus. However, no raise, no bonus, no PTO and high insurance is a minus
Typical work day is keep my client healthy and safe. Do total care for the person. Have to turn in paperwork on client.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 7, 2015
Lots of work hours to chose from. Travel time is short. Working with people who need your help. Have to mail in my notes for the shift each week.
Pros
My home is close to work
Cons
Healthcare
Incredible Company
Payroll Specialist & Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Miami, FloridaJuly 31, 2015
Working for this company has taught me so much! Incredible management and amazing customer service. The people I work with are kind and patient. They have taught me so much about a strong work ethic and providing excellent customer service.
Pros
3 weeks PTO
good to begin gaining experience
Licensed practical nurse (Current Employee) –  FLJuly 7, 2015
great help in my nurse experience. the management is great. it allowed me to learned more. patients are manly kids, coworker are great.
Flexable calm enviornment to work in
School Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 27, 2015
Schools vary in number of students with various conditions. Schedule is based in school hours. Very pleasant co-workers and supervisors. The hardest part of the job is updating medication forms due to physicians and or parent responsibilities. The most enjoyable part is learning from various students certain behaviors and diseases and watching them evolve.
flexible schedule
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 19, 2015
Excellent work environment but there was enough room for me to move up within the company. I am searching to grow and learn as a registered nurse and do not feel I get enough actual nursing practice here.My mangers and my coworkers are the best part of the job. The most enjoyable part of my job is putting a smile on my patient's face.
Pros
schedule
Cons
the pay is not good, no raise even after obtaining rn degree
LPN Nurse
LPN Field Nurse (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 16, 2015
The shifts that you are assigned to will vary if you are a floater. You must get the right patient/family in order to enjoy the job. It is reall easy depending on what type of patient you have. You mainly deal with pediatric patients.
Great Company
Senior Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 2, 2015
• Responsible for managing and staffing Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Physical Therapists, and Occupational Therapist’s for pediatric and geriatric care.
• Provide families qualified healthcare professionals according to their specific needs.
• Evaluate and monitor work performance and quality of care.
• Coordinate and create all staff schedules for external employees.
• Create weekly variance reports to ensure proper billing, authorization usage, and physician order usage.
• Build relationships with local nursing programs to enhance recruitment and placement in field.
Productive workplace with no place to move
Home Health Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 28, 2015
I truly enjoy working for my patients and their families. However, I wasn't feeling challenged enough. After working on hospital floors, it took a lot of getting use to. Even then, I didn't feel there was enough room for me to move up within the company. My co-workers were wonderful and helpful. And I had a lot of support from my supervisor. I just wish there was more room for advancement.
somewhat ok
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville,FlNovember 3, 2014
cannot protect employees from mean patients.no guarantee of getting enough number of patients to have a comfortable paycheck
Good work environment
RN (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 18, 2014
Good work environment but not enough work available, I accompanied the child where ever he went to monitor him and make sure he wasn't having any allergic reactions, at lunch and snack time I would administer his G tube feedings and his breathing treatments. I have learned how to care for a special needs child. Management is always professional and accommodating, my co workers are professional and willing to help if needed, the hardest part of my job is seeing what the child has to deal with at such a young age, the most enjoyable part of my job is putting a smile on my patient's face.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Not enough work avaliable
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 10, 2014
Registered Nurse (RN) with experience in Home Health care with a focus on Private Duty Nursing; Skilled in performing Tracheostmy care, Gastrostmy tube feedings and medication administration. Performs admissions and recertifications, Supervisory visits for LPNs and home health aides. Trains newly hired nurses in accordance with Agency and Medicaid requirements.
home health care
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 17, 2014
It is a good starting place but not as much Patient care that would be preformed as an RN in a hospital setting. I am searching to grow and learn as a registered nurse and do not feel I get enough actual nursing practice here.
Pros
good place to start
Cons
no breaks
Unorganized
Assisting patients (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 12, 2014
This company would be a great one if they had better communication with not only the emplyees but the clients' also.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INTEGRITY HEALTH SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

INTEGRITY HEALTH SERVICES Reviews by Location