Integrity Home Care and Hospice Employee Reviews

Lots of Excitement
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOJanuary 28, 2018
Working for Integrity is fun, but also stressful at the same time. I really dislike getting to know a client and then being sent someplace else. That totally doesn't make sense to me.
Pros
Work well with schedule
Cons
Not very organized
February 2, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're so happy to hear that you have fun working for us! We're sorry to hear about your scheduling issues. We'd encourage you to reach out to your supervisor of a member of the HR team. Thank you for being a part of the Integrity family.

Great Opportunity
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOJanuary 26, 2018
Working for Integrity allowed me to care for my mother while she was ill, and be able to spend quality time with her when she needed it the most, and still was able to make a small amount of money
February 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed working for us. Thank you for being a part of the team who keeps people safe at home, where it matters most.

As an employee
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 17, 2018
Very low wages office staff has poor communication with clients and workers. A lot of favoritism with office staff toward workers. Don't run into any problems or you will get denied work. The CEO definitely needs to be enlightened on what is going on and check out the reviews from most people. You can start off as a great employee then you get your feet in the door for a little while and you see the true colors of the company. I would definitely not recommend this company for my loved ones or for employment. They put a lot of focus on the paperwork and not so much the clients or the employees.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Very low pay, poor communication
February 2, 2018

We wanted to thank you for your time with Integrity - we appreciate the care and dedication you put forth for our clients. We are committed to quality care and we know that change in the healthcare industry is inevitable as we work to redefine home care in an environment of decreasing reimbursements and increased challenges. We continue to follow our core values of honoring God, acting with integrity, and taking complete accountability in all we do. When we fall short of these expectations, we work to improve for our employees, clients and their families. Again, thank you for your feedback. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Awesome Job!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOJanuary 15, 2018
If you really enjoy working with people inside their homes, this is the place for you! You schedule can be a little all over the place at first because it's based off your clients but overall they can work with your schedule to get you what you need. You have lots of one on one time with your clients that way things can get done. Management is great!
February 2, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed working for us and appreciate the care and dedication you showed our clients, each and every day. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Terrible company
APCA (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 12, 2018
This company picks and chooses who they like. When something goes wrong they treat you with disrespect there is no integrity in this company. They claim they are a christian company they are far from that. Management does not communicate well with employees or clients. Several times I showed up to clients homes and they did not know I was coming. I have so many other complaints but I am not here to write a novel. Steer clear of them to help with you employment needs or to have them care for your loved ones. They will also make it impossible to get your pay if there is ever a problem. Impossible to let the ceo know what is happening.
Pros
Cons
Everything about this company
February 2, 2018

We wanted to thank you for your time with Integrity. We are committed to quality care and we know that change in the healthcare industry is inevitable as we work to redefine home care in an environment of decreasing reimbursements and increased challenges. We continue to follow our core values of honoring God, acting with integrity, and taking complete accountability in all we do. When we fall short of these expectations, we work to improve for our employees, clients and their families. Again, thank you for your feedback. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Lack of Guidance
Patient Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOJanuary 4, 2018
A lot of times employees are partnered with patients who need more than what is able to be provided, leaving the employees feeling inadequate. Managers have a hard to comprehending what employees are trying to explain to them about the clients/patients.
Pros
The clients are usually kind and easy going.
Cons
You have little control over your clients needs.
February 2, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We strive to take our reviews seriously, so we will be sharing this with your local leadership team. As we look for ways to redefine home care, we've created our Care Navigation program, which allows us to walk clients through the full continuum of care. We're sorry to hear you felt you had little control over your clients' needs, but can ensure you our care navigation team is there for our clients, every step of the way.

Office staff is pleasant but the aides are not compensated well.
Resident care (Former Employee) –  mostly Springfield, MOJanuary 2, 2018
This agency will send you wherever you are willing to go but not necessarily where you desire to go. You are only paid for face time with client, not drive time between. You may have (6) 2 hour clients in one day but only get paid for 12 hours, tho you had to spend 3 hours driving all day, between clients.
If a client cancels for any reason, you won't get paid. If you are sick you won't get paid. The clients may be living in a decent place or full of roaches and mice. You can decline to see a client. They do try hard to come up with an alternative client. It is rewarding to know you have helped make someone's life better, but the pay and benefits do not make it worthwhile
Pros
Fullfilling work
Cons
Poor compensation, no benefits
February 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear that you share our compassion of taking care of people, when it matters most. We'd love to connect with you about some of the issues you described, please contact us at contact.us@integrityhc.com.

Average company
PCA/APCA (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 28, 2017
Typical day was driving to take care of clients, doing CNA work, NA work and APCA work. VERY underpaid. No mileage paid either. I learned a little, but not a lot. Management doesn't communicate as much as needed. The workplace, when you had to go to the office, was a light atmosphere, so that was a good thing.
Hardest part was getting management to not play favorites and get you some hours. Finding out someone else had 50 hours, and you have less than 20 was awful.
Most enjoyable part was the clients/patients. They were a joy!
Pros
The clients/patients
Cons
Pay is low, no real benefits, no vacation days or paid holidays and not much communication
February 2, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. At Integrity, we take all of our reviews seriously and will be sharing this with your local leadership team. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed coming into the offices. We do offer a wide variety of benefits, including flexible scheduling, paid vacation, and paid holidays for PCAs and APCAs after they've been employed with Integrity for a year. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Very hard to make any money
LPN (Former Employee) –  Independence, MODecember 9, 2017
I often drove long distances to clients' houses only to have them not be home or not answer calls or the door. If the client isn't home,you don't get paid.You can spend hours driving and not make any money. Mileage is paid but you must see the client to get paid. Many clients are mentally ill and unstable.My manager was helpful and supportive.
Pros
Good manager
Cons
you could go broke working there.
December 21, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We're sorry to hear that you didn't like commuting to client's homes. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Productive and Fun work place
Advance Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 7, 2017
My work days were always enjoyable.I learned so many different thing,like how to bake pies from scratch,how to deal with different health issues, deal with different personalities.The management was ok could have used some improvement.It was s christian based culture.The hardest part of the job is departing from my clients after building such a strong relationship.The most enjoyable part is being able to help someone live in their own homes for as long as possible.
Pros
excalent benefits
Cons
the pay scale is not fair to the hard working employees
December 21, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed taking care of clients in their homes. We're dedicated to making a difference in the lives of others, and it's people like you who help us achieve that goal. We will be sharing your comments directly with the Kansas City team. Should you think of anything else, email us at contact.us@integrityhc.com.

Great Hospice
Hospice Chaplain (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 4, 2017
It was a joy to work with everyone in the hospice department at the time I was there. The senior management talked about how it was a Christian company but fired so many people suddenly, that it created an air of fear within all of the departments. Then instead of the focus being on the care of the individual, it turned to profitability, how much it cost to do such and such, to the point where it lost focus on how we cared for people and how much we made from each person. For instance, tracking time became more important then what quality we where delivering to the patients.
Pros
relationships with fellow employees and patients
Cons
management continues changes
December 21, 2017

We wanted to thank you for your time with Integrity - we appreciate the care and dedication you put forth for our clients in our Hospice department. We are committed to quality care and we know that change in the healthcare industry is inevitable as we work to redefine home care in an environment of decreasing reimbursements and increased challenges. We continue to follow our core values of honoring God, acting with integrity, and taking complete accountability in all we do. When we fall short of these expectations, we work to improve for our employees, clients and their families. Again, thank you for your feedback. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors

a great place to work and grow
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MODecember 4, 2017
it is a great place to work and grow you cant help but love your clients the staff are great people i have an amazing boss they will take the proper steps to show you and tell you things properley
Pros
the love and respect from the clients and staff
Cons
some kind of benafits for CDS program
December 21, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoy working for us! We're happy our employees are so dedicated to making a difference in the lives of others. The CDS program is actually funded through the state, which limits what benefits we can offer. We do appreciate the feedback and will be sharing this with our team in Columbia!

Horrible place to work!!!
Clinical Director (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MONovember 27, 2017
I was Clinicial Director at the Lees Summit office and the management in Springfield is AWFUL!!! Amy Ford is by far the worse VP I have ever met!!! I will never recommend this place of employeement to anyone.
November 28, 2017

We wanted to sincerely thank you for your time with Integrity - we appreciate the care and dedication you put forth for our clients and our employees. Integrity Home Care + Hospice is committed to quality care and we know that comes with leaders who can embrace change; hold themselves accountable for their actions, attitude, and results; and create an environment that rewards personal performance, growth, and development. Within this, and within provider requirements, our leaders are expected to have the necessary education and skill set to perform their job duties not only well, but within the scope of our core values of honoring God, acting with integrity, and taking complete accountability. This is the type of environment we strive for daily within our company and in developing our team members, as we redefine home care together. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavor

It doesnt even feel like a job due to the fun loving and positive atmosphere!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOOctober 25, 2017
Its not just fun, but that is absolutely one of my favorite things as it makes me want to come to work each day. Friendly staff, flexible hours, amazing culture. I couldn't see myself working anywhere else.
October 31, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We are so happy to see that you enjoy working for us. Without our employees, we'd just be another home care company. With your help, we keep people safe in their homes to help them age in place. Together, we are redefining home care. We appreciate you and are thrilled you're a part of our family.

great place to work
leadership staff (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 25, 2017
Integrity Home Care and Hospice is a great place to work. They put client care first and foremost. They also really care about the employees and have flexible work schedules for field staff.
October 31, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed! We are so happy to see that you enjoy working for us! Our mission is to meeting the care needs of our clients, and the career needs of our employees. At Integrity, we try to live our mission out every day. We are thrilled you're a part of our family and we look forward to the many opportunities ahead.

Great place to work!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 5, 2017
This company has went through many changes in the last 12 months. I love seeing it change for the better and getting back to the basics of caring for our field staff and clients. I wouldn't work anywhere else.
Pros
Growth opportunities, family atmosphere
October 19, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. As we continue to redefine home care to offer the best experience for our clients and our employees, change becomes necessary. We're happy to hear you enjoy the change and look forward to the many opportunities ahead.

Clinician (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 4, 2017
Integrity Home Care and Hospice is a place where working to improve the client and employee experience is constant. I appreciate the family feel of the organization and hard work ethic of the management team.
October 19, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We're thrilled to hear you enjoy working for us. We will share your comments with our Springfield team.

Health Care from the Heart
Home Health RN (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOOctober 2, 2017
A great place to work that really lives out their mission statement and values. There are not many places where you can make the kind of impact on patients that you can here. I have had the privilege to work in many capacities during my time at Integrity and have been given advancement opportunities. This company believes in meeting the career needs of their employees as well as the home care needs of their clients.
Pros
Christian environment, mission, vision, and values
October 19, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We strive to be the best care provider and the best employer in our area. We are thrilled you live out our mission statement and values in your professional career. We appreciate you and are happy to have you in our Integrity family.

Different Day, Same Mistakes
Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 19, 2017
This company has a difficult time retaining employees - nurses, managers, caregivers; you name it. Communication is limited. No one is focused on recruiting the most committed and talented employees possible. Leaders have lost sight of providing the best care/service. The focus has become company branding - colors, fonts, the next meeting or new lingo.

It's a vicious cycle of reorganizing departments, reassigning employees, and promoting the least qualified year after year with no significant improvements.
September 26, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. At Integrity, we take the comments we receive seriously, so we will be reviewing this with the Kansas City, MO team. We appreciate the care and passion that you put forth for our clients and our employees. We are committed to quality care and we know that comes with leaders who can embrace change; hold themselves accountable for their actions, attitude, and results; and create an environment that rewards personal performance, growth, and development. Within this, and within provider requirements, our leaders are expected to have the necessary education and skill set to perform their job duties not only well, but within the scope of our core values of Honoring God, Acting with Integrity, and Taking complete Accountability. This is the type of environment we strive for daily within our company and in developing our team members, as we redefine home care together. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

good job / low pay
Advanced Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  springfield missouriSeptember 19, 2017
Good job. but the wages were low. Supervisors were caring individuals who treated their emoloyees well. There is nothing else to add other than I recommend this company to other prospective employees.
Pros
good job
Cons
low pay
September 26, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed working for us. We appreciate the time you spent with our company and the difference you've made in the lives of others. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integrity Home Care and Hospice. Our community is ready to answer.