Integrity Home Care and Hospice Employee Reviews

Not a great place to work
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 17, 2017
I have been working for integrity for about 8 months and it's reAlly disorganized with low pay some staff can be great at there jobs and some are not..
April 18, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. At Integrity, we are always open to our staff providing feedback to help our company continue to grow! We are sorry you feel negatively about our company, but can ensure you that we will follow up with our KC offices about this review. If you have additional feedback you'd like us to share, please email us at contact.us@integrityhc.com. We'd love to connect with you.

Rewarding to Work With Clients
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 8, 2017
This company did not offer many benefits. The compensation for miles driven was not good. Communication was limited. At times the working environment was extremely stressful. PCA had to go into some unsanitary environments.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No benefits; stressful work environment
April 21, 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to view us on Indeed. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed having flexible hours. We're sorry to hear that communication wasn't always great. We'd love to connect with you to learn more. Please contact us at contact.us@integrityhc.com.

Great job, except couldn't get enough hours
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOApril 5, 2017
Excellent relationship with patients, strong patient advocate, families very pleased with care and support of their family member(s). Excellent attendance and reliability.
Pros
Working with people
Cons
Not enough hours
April 6, 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed working for us, but are sorry to see you go! We wish you the best of luck in your future career!

Aide for home health
Aide (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOApril 3, 2017
I was a nurse aide for private pay clients. I go to their houses everyday to cook clean or run errands for them. Some I had to help bathe some of my clients to. Some even had to be fed I had 3 clients a day 5 hrs each and almost everyday the week
Pros
Working with the ederly
Cons
Not enough hours
April 6, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're happy to hear you enjoyed working for our company, but we're sorry to see you go! We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

It can be a great place to work. However the vast majority of clients are not able to meet their monthly needs. And that can be a mental strain
Advanced Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 16, 2017
Integrity is ok as far as Home Health Companies can go. I do not see people of color put into management positions often. However I do love the clients that I currently have.
Pros
Flexible work schedule and weekly pay.
Cons
People of color rarely in management positions, some clients are extreme hoarders, some clients are veey prejudice.
March 21, 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to view us on Indeed. We're thrilled you enjoyed the flexible schedule and weekly pay option that we provide. We do hire and promote employees based on their experience, skills, and ability. We hire individuals and serve clients from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.

Productive and fun place with ping pong table, pool table, gym, popcorn and various work hours
Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 6, 2017
Great company and values, especially owners. They really care about their employees and their work/life balance. Always looking out for the employee when considering policies.
Pros
Christian Company and Values, On site Gym, daily free popcorn, various work schedules, Jackson Brothers food store
April 3, 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear you enjoy working for us! Our Core Values and Mission Statement shape this company - alongside our employees. Without our employees, we'd just be another home care company. Thanks for all you do for Integrity - we look forward to the many opportunities ahead.

A caring company
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 5, 2017
I struggled being here because I could not take the stress of going to different placements. The regulars that I had took a week or two to get used to which was wonderful, but going on random assignments for a weekend was not okay with me. Many customers did not like that I was so young.
April 6, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working for us. Being a caregiver is a unique job and not the perfect fit for everyone. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Low pay for bad schedules
LPN (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOFebruary 1, 2017
Low pay for bad schedules. Not my kind of nursing. The office was very difficult to work with. Little guidance in the field. Never knew any coworkers names or who was even my supervisor because they just threw you on with a client.
February 2, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. At Integrity, we are always open to our staff providing feedback to help our company continue to grow! We are sorry you feel negatively about our company, but can ensure you that we will follow up with our KC offices about this review. If you have any other feedback you'd like to share, you're welcome to email us at contact.us@integrityhc.com. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and thank you for your time with our company.

Great place to work!
CDS-Consumer Directed Services (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MO 64804January 25, 2017
I have enjoyed working for Integrity Home Care and Hospice in the Consumer Directed Services department this last year. I wasn't micromanaged by my supervisors or coworkers. Instead, I was allowed to do my job without having Integrity breathe down my neck. The cool thing about this department is that the Consumer that I work for is my boss. So, the only person micromanaging or not micromanaging me is the person who I am there to help. I like it. It provides a lot of room for getting to know the Consumer and making sure the job is done to the Consumer and the State of Missouri's liking.
Pros
Relaxed work environment
Cons
None.
April 3, 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed! We're happy to hear you enjoy Consumer Directed Services! If you're ever interested in speaking about CDS to our Marketing department, feel free to contact us at contact.us@integrityhc.com.

horrible place to work
Facility Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOJanuary 20, 2017
Horrible Place to Work. All of a sudden you think everything is fine then they will promise you something and never own up to it. You make a supervisor mad they will do everything in their power to get you fired.
February 2, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. At Integrity, we are always open to our staff providing feedback to us to help our company continue to grow in the right direction. We are so sorry you feel negatively about your employment experience, but I can assure you we will be following up with our Joplin team about this review. If you have any other feedback you feel might help us improve, you’re welcome to e-mail us at contact.us@integrityhc.com. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Your opinion matters and we thank you for your time with our company.

Unorganized, Unprofessional, Favoritism
Care Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sunset Hills, MODecember 27, 2016
I was the only one in the St. Louis office, that wasn't a long term friend. If you haven't been friends with them for years, your an outsider. Your not trained & when you ask questions, it's quick and then your talked about amongst the rest, instead of being shown appropriately. Everything is talked about behind your back, like your in high school. Remember you will always be the outsider! Nothing you can do will be right, the way you work, talk, dress etc. It will always be talked about. You will never get a raise or any appreciation! Good luck!
Pros
Employment
Cons
Hour lunch, but they prefer you to still answer the phones, no raise, Unorganized, Not Professional
January 31, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We are so sorry that you feel you weren’t a part of the Integrity family during your time with us. I can ensure you we strive to promote an inclusive environment and we provide extensive training as required by the state of Missouri. We will be following up with our St. Louis team about your review in hopes of finding the best possible solution. If you have any other feedback to provide, you’re welcome to e-mail us at contact.us@integrityhc.com. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Great Place to Work
Caregiver/CNA (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MODecember 22, 2016
Integrity was flexible with a daily schedule that fit my hours of availability. They listened, and allowed me to work where I fit best. I Developed new skills as a caregiver/cna. I learned how to demonstrate range of motion exercises, as well as meeting the needs of each individual.
Pros
Set your own schedule
Cons
Fuel issues
January 19, 2017

Thank you so much for the great review. We are thrilled you enjoyed working for our company and were able to build your caregiving skills.

Great Culture!
RN (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 8, 2016
This is an innovative company with great leadership. Training and orientation is above and beyond any other workplace. Always ahead of the game with technology.
January 19, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Integrity Home Care + Hospice on Indeed. We are continuously moving forward and we're happy to hear our training met your expectations!

Home Health Care
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit MoDecember 2, 2016
Integrity is a good company with competent management. I was less than impressed with the benefits package overall. It takes 13 months to get medical benefits. The other things weren't quite that bad.
January 19, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Integrity Home Care + Hospice. We're happy to hear you had a good experience with our corporate management team. We're sorry to hear that you had issues with our benefits package. We are continuously looking for ways to offer our employees the best benefits possible, in doing so, we just launched a new benefits program for 2017. If you're interested in learning more, contact us at careers@integrityhc.com.

Love my clients and immediate co workers
Assistant Nursing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 22, 2016
I enter multiple types of information into the computer. I am responsible for several different payer sources. I work directly with different community resources. I assess clients for their level of care to assure we are meeting state regulations. I visit clients in their homes and provide head to toe assessments, set up their med boxes. Assess for any illness or injury.
January 19, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Integrity Home Care + Hospice on Indeed. We're hlad you love your clients and your co-workers!

Unprofessional, inadequate
Community Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 7, 2016
Not able to effectively hire due to under paid wages and very poor training. Lost more referrals than we fufilled. Micromanagnent.
January 19, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. At Integrity Home Care + Hospice, we strive to be leaders in the community, while promoting a Christian based environment for our clients and our employees. We're sorry to hear you experienced issues with our recruitment methods, but we're always looking for adequate feedback to share with our teams. If you'd like to share anything with us, email us at contact.us@integrityhc.com.

Good, reliable company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOSeptember 17, 2016
Like any other home care agency, workers typically set their own hours. The company provides gas reimbursement after a set amount of miles. They were great to work with me when I first started. They have training opportunities as well for advancement and higher pay I believe after only six months.
Pros
Gas reimbursment, advancement
Cons
Cohesiveness
January 19, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed working for us!

productive and interesting
productive and interestingHome Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOSeptember 14, 2016
in a typical day I learn new things about medications and get to learn new recipe's but my lady is very nice and loving the hardest part of my job is to help someone clean themselves
January 19, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're glad you enjoy working for us.

Great Mission
Leadership Team Member (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 21, 2016
Integrity Home Care & Hospice has a great mission to help their clients. It is difficult to find and retain caregivers/field staff so that makes things more challenging.
Good incentive programs
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOAugust 10, 2016
Overall, a decent company to work for as far as home healthcare goes. Employees are recognized for hard work and the scheduling was flexible. In-services are provided twice a year to increase knowledge on pertinent topics and skills.
Cons
Sent me to the wrong house on many occassions; low salary for hard work
January 19, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed working for us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integrity Home Care and Hospice. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7