Integrity Home Care

Integrity Home Care Employee Reviews

Nice people
Caregiver (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 13, 2015
It is a good company. Flexible hours to work. Work with nice people. No management, strict dress code or anything like that.
Integrity Home Care
In home nurse and pharmacy nurse liaison (Former Employee), Columbia, MOJuly 3, 2015
Loved this company. My co workers were wonderful. Atmosphere was usually pretty fun. I would work for them again without hesitation. Only reason I'm not currently with them is because I moved.
Interaction with Clients
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Carmichael, CAJune 22, 2015
I enjoyed this position because I was able to utilize my nursing and Medical assisting skills. And also direct contact with people, and caring for there needs
Fun place to work
Personal Care Attendant (Current Employee), Independence, MOJune 8, 2015
good place to work, I have learned many different working with people of all different ages, mind sets, culture backgrounds
i would never go back
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee), Joplin, MOJune 5, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: pay
hard to get recognition for the good/hard work you do, flexible schedule is great, the lack of pay for your work is terrible
Huge Mistake
Supervisor - Northland Division (Former Employee), Gladstone, MOMay 11, 2015
Pros: Helping People
Cons: Cheating People
They are exploiting the home care professionals, they claim to be christian based but they are not, that is how they get a lot of people, but the whole company is filled with corruption and fraud.
Awesome company!
Private Duty Nurse (Current Employee), Springfield, MOApril 21, 2015
Pros: Fantastic Private Duty management team! Coworkers and clients
Cons: It might take a little time to get a full time schedule
I've worked for Integrity for almost 3 years, the first few months were a little difficult, but my schedule smoothed out and now work a minimum of 40 hours/week in a good home with a caring family. Management is awesome and are "there" for us in the field. Insurance Is available, but not the best coverage on dental. I'm not sure about the vision and the medical is so-so. Overall, I'd recommend Integrity as an employer as long as the nurse is a dedicated worker and willing to adapt as needed.
They have wonderful patients
Certified Nurses Assistant (Current Employee), Independence, MOApril 17, 2015
Pros: I have wonder patients.
Cons: no breaks at all
I work for two different patients and we get along very well. I come in do my daily activities run my errands and do what ever they want me to do.
Nice People
Case Manager (Former Employee), Independence, MOFebruary 26, 2015
The job is christian based which was very nice to me. I also really loved the benefits that were offered. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I was helping people.
Productive and Fun place to work for
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee), Lees Summit, MOFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: got to be a home health care aide worked for the elderly
Cons: position was only part time the pay should be more money
I really did like working for this company. I got to work with my girlfriends grandmother and keep her company and learn from her.
Great People
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Independence, MOJanuary 20, 2015
They work around your school schedule. Everyday is a wonderful experience if you like working with people. They are very patient co workers. They are more caring outside of work.They are very good if you are hard-working self-starter who works equally well in a team environment or individually. They constantly searching for new experiences and new sources of knowledge, and often seek ways to utilize my creativity passionately
enjoyable job
Transportation (Former Employee), Independence, MOJanuary 1, 2015
everyone helps each other out if you have a question and dont know what to do they are right there by your side to answer and show you how to get things done.
Great patient interaction!!!!
Advanced Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee), Springfield, MODecember 12, 2014
Pros: making my own schedule and patient interaction
Cons: lots of drive time
Working for Integrity I have earned more about the different needs of a patient. Also I have learned how to keep a up beat paced with clients with still showing care and kindness! My management team is amazing, and knowledgeable. The hardest part of my job is having enough time to do what the client needs, due to state and federal regulations. If I had to pick just one enjoyable part of my job, I'd have to say getting to interact and be effective in my clients lives!!
Meeting different people
Advanced Patient Care Aide (Former Employee), Independence, MOOctober 26, 2014
Pros: making my own schedule
Cons: if client was unavailable due to hospitalization or personal outtings i couldn't work
Go to someone's home and help in best available way
I learned about different cultures, peoples past and variety of family views.
Mostly worked alone
Hardest part of the job was dealing with and understanding limitations of my help
Most enjoyable part was being able to meet and help so many people
Enjoyable
Advanced Personal Caregiver (Former Employee), Joplin, Mo.October 8, 2014
Pros: open door policy made it easier to resolve issues, managements was approachable and willing to listen.
Cons: the time it took to travel from home to home.
Great company to work for and enjoyed my time with them.
I loved working with the patients and knowing I was making a difference in their daily lives.
This company taught me all the things I needed to know to do my job efficiently and effectively in order to give the best care possible to clients.
I loved working with the general staff, some great people work there, but there are some people in management that should not be there.
I was in a director position (Former Employee), MissouriJuly 28, 2014
Pros: great staff, beautiful building
Cons: refuses to allow unionization, leadership allowed to run amuck in several instances, employees under the gun were not listened to when there was problems, and there does not exist an open door policy as suggested.
The hardest part of the job was the politics in the agency. The most enjoyable was the general staff and working with clients.
okay job...
Primary Care Assistant (Current Employee), Independence, MOJuly 23, 2014
it is an okay job but not much stability with clients and paychecks. clients are great but you just never know from one week to the next what you have.
I really like this job
C.N.A (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 22, 2014
Pros: great benefits, felixibility
Cons: nothing
A typical day at work consisted of daily home care of clients.
I learned how to be patient and look at other aspects of how the client needs our services. Management was very respectful and kind. They were considerate about the distance you had to travel to get to the client. They worked around your schedule. The co-workers were very helpful. I didn't have any difficulties with this job. The most enjoyable aspect about this job was knowing I was needed and helping the clients.
i loved being in charge of myself.
PCA (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 11, 2014
I learned to face struggles on my own I loved the independence but wished I had help.
great clients to work with
Personal Care Aide- Clean (Former Employee), Independence, MOJune 4, 2014
Pros: amazing people
Cons: it was hard to keep up with 2 jobs
A typical day at work, I came early in the morning usually helping their kids ready for school if they had any. Afterwards I would attend to the elderly. Cooking meals, running errands, taking them to their Dr. appointments, and anything else they needed. I learned how to do CPR, Heimlich Maneuver. My manager was extremely nice. My co-workers were all nice. There wasn't anything hard about the job. I loved the people I took care of, I got to know a lot about them and their life.

1 2 3