Integrity Home Care Employee Reviews in United States

Poor Communication
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOMarch 4, 2016
Communication is poor among departments which leads to confusion of field and office staff.

Benefits are a hassle and they do not cover much.
Integrity Home Care does not care about their employees
PRIVATE DUTY NURSE (Former Employee) –  IndependenceOctober 1, 2015
integrity home care is the worst home health care company i have ever worked for..they do not care about their eployees and under pays them. i worked for the company for nearly 4 years and during that time i only recieved one raise of 50 cent
Pros
good clients
Cons
low pay, no raise, very rude office staff and a lack of organization
Worse place I have ever worked.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 18, 2016
I have been a nurse for 17 years, I have had several different types of nursing jobs (due to husbands job transferring him) this was by far the worse managed, disorganized place ever. Little to no communication, pay is on the very low scale at best, benifits are useless and office recruiting staff changed completely 4 times in the 6 months I worked there. THEY DO NOT PAY FOR THE REQUIRED TRAINING YOU NEED TO STAY EMPLOYED THERE. So expect to use your time for their benifit. They will promise you shifts and areas to get you in then try to change it. If you are persistent enough to get and keep your sifts in the beginning they will still be sneaky and promise it to new employees. The RN staff also changed a great deal while I work there too. Sadly it effect your position, staff and clients. I had to lift 105lb off the floor with no assistance, they did not seem to care about my safety or the clients.
Pros
Gave me something to do until I found my job now
Cons
Disorganized, unsafe, poor pay, no constancy.
Healthcare at its best
Advance Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOOctober 5, 2015
Working with Integrity Home Care was great!!! Compensation was good and reasonable. Client/aide contract was for long lengths.
Pros
Benefits and clients
Cons
Travel
Great coworkers
RN (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 18, 2015
Enjoyed the people I worked with. Little opportunity for advancement. Meetings about meetings, it seemed. Management was rarely available & when they were, little action was ever noted regarding concerns.
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Poor management
very fun you start to feel like family to your clients
Patient Care Assistant (PCA) (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOMay 18, 2016
you cooked cleaned made sure they took their meds make sure they exercised and provided companionship. the staff were great and more then willing to help you if need.
Pros
your able to help people
Cons
you sometimes lose people who you cared for and it hurts
Great Place to work as a New Graduate Nurse
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 30, 2016
Great Place to work as a New Graduate Nurse.
Flexible work schedule, fun office atmosphere and training provided for home health assignments.
okay workplace
APCA (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 26, 2016
Office people are understanding and cooperative in most cases. I learned daily routines per client and health skills to incorporate in everyday life.
in home aide
in home aide (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOMay 17, 2016
learning to cope with emotions when clients pass. took care of the elderly and disabled. learned a lot of lifes lessons from my clients
Productive and diverse
caregiver (Former Employee) –  Wahiawā, HINovember 9, 2015
Working for Integrity Home Care as a caregiver helps you grow in the nursing industry taking care of the elderly in the privacy of their own homes. You can meet a variety of different clients on different parts of the island, and perform duties such as cleaning, cooking, and assisting the residents in activities of daily living.
Pros
Being able to provide support for the elderly on a daily basis.
Cons
Make sure that you can arrive on a timely manner with reliable transportation.
Caring agency to work with.
Caregiver/CNA (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MONovember 29, 2012
Provide nurse aide care to individuals. Obtain vital signs as requested. Lift individuals out of bed or chairs using an automatic hoyer lift. Bath and dress individuals as needed. Assisted with range of motion exercises for activities of daily living. I increased my experience as a certified nurse aide. Managment provided raises annually. My co-workers demonstrated team work, and applied it when necessary. The hardest part of my job was leaving to attend school. The most enjoyable part was knowing I could help someone who was unable to help themselves.
Pros
annual raises
Cons
a great deal of traveling and ware and tare on the car.
Yikes
office services (Current Employee) –  MissouriNovember 13, 2015
Yikes, I would never suggest working for this company. Terrible experience. Focus too much on business aspects rather than the clients. Not a resource I would use. Nurses are paid very minimal and the management staff is never available.
Pros
N/A
Cons
Integrity can be a good place to work if you can average 35 to 40 hrs a week. You get no benefits unless you work 35 to 40 hrs for 13 consecutive week
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee) –  Independence, MONovember 23, 2013
If you need a job that's flexible Integrity is it. The staff at the Independence office are very kind and passionate. What I feel is bad about this company is the lack of communication, not being paid on time, no benefits unless you are working 35 hrs or more for 13 consecutive weaks, not really even knowing my coworkers. I do get paid mileage anything after one twenty five, I get paid 0.33 a mile. I drive over 300 in a week. Clients cancel their visits so you are obligated to make the time up, which can be hard.
So I give it 2/5
Pros
flexibility, weekly pay, you have more freedom than most jobs, aides get a special bonus when you have worked 1002 hrs, you get to meet new people
Cons
no breaks, getting paid late, not knowing all your team members, validators in some homes that tend to mess up.
I really like this job
C.N.A (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 22, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of daily home care of clients.
I learned how to be patient and look at other aspects of how the client needs our services. Management was very respectful and kind. They were considerate about the distance you had to travel to get to the client. They worked around your schedule. The co-workers were very helpful. I didn't have any difficulties with this job. The most enjoyable aspect about this job was knowing I was needed and helping the clients.
Pros
great benefits, felixibility
Cons
nothing
Great Place to work
IT Support Technician Co-op (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 21, 2015
Love the people

The environment

The relationships

The building is beautiful

The staff is lovely

Christian environment

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
Pros
People, Place, Mission
Cons
Pay could be a BIT better
Overall good work environment, but lacking in benefits if you're part time or work over 40 hrs a week.
PCA (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 7, 2012
They really try to work with you to make sure you are happy with your clients and you can always add hours. Even if you work over 40 hrs a week, there is no overtime. Benefits only count towards you if you've been there a certain amount of time, and if you keep over 30 hours a week. No gas mileage paid, unless inbetween clients you travel over 50 miles a week. Also, is only $0.33 per mile I believe.
I've been thankful to have had this job, but with school on its way, its hard for me to have consistent clients, would have to do almost all fill ins, and this is just too unpredictable of what I will be paid each week, and living on my own trying to support myself during school, this is extremely important, that I know I have a certain amount of money coming in.
Pros
you can always add hours.
Cons
there is no overtime. benefits are limited. no gas mileage paid, unless inbetween clients you travel over 50 miles a week. also, is only $0.33 per mile i believe.
Nice People
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOFebruary 26, 2015
The job is christian based which was very nice to me. I also really loved the benefits that were offered. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I was helping people.
Overall a good place to work.
NA (Former Employee) –  GlobalDecember 9, 2015
Company provides a great service, taking care of people. The downside is lower salaries, due to serving medicaid patients. The owners are nice people.
Pros
Christian Based
Cons
Low pay
Nursing can be rewarding
Advanced Personal Care tech (Former Employee) –  Joplin MO.October 22, 2015
It's about the people, not about the payment. Working with special needs individuals is a reward every day. I eased their pain and made life a little more comfortable for them.
Had room to grow
APC Caregiver, pt receptionist (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOAugust 23, 2015
Took care of Elderly on a daily basis. Learned more about how to care for the Elderly. Management was always pretty nice to work with. It was hard not to get attached to your clients and the same for being enjoyable was getting to know each individual.