Fast Paced Work Environment
Program Analyst (Former Employee) – McLean, VA – July 10, 2014
• Report directly to the CFO on corporate operations and profitability analysis.
• Provide Program Control for all projects:
o Initial setup and maintenance of cost control workbooks for FFP and T&M contracts
o Allocating ETC and EACs
o Actual Goss Margin vs. Budgeted Gross Margin Variance
o Travel estimation with GSA Per Diem rates
o Monitor spend rates.
o Work with Project Managers to report and monitor financial performance of contracts/projects.
o Monitor Contract Profitability
o Fully burden projects with offsite/onsite, fringe, overhead, G&A rates.
o Recommend contract financial performance improvements.
• Prepare the Monthly Finance Package:
o Processing the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flow, and Backlog revenue streams from previous years.
o Compare the actual profitability of all corporate accounts vs. the budgeted performance by month and YTD.
o Recording off all Direct and Indirect Expenses by overhead and G&A account.
o Processing Contract Awards obtained during the reporting period.
o Calculating the Contribution Margin and Wrap Rates.
o Generate various financial reports through UNANET, Deltek GCS Premier and Impromptu.
• Prepare Divisional and Corporate financial reports, to include written analysis of monthly results against established plan.
• Mapping Integrity MOBIS schedule labor categories to proposal labor categories.
• Assist in the development of annual and quarterly budgets.
• Pricing of cost/price proposals